TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've been reading about this nightmare of yours, I hope the law enforcement assistance will get eBay's head out from where the sun isn't shining and stop them before they get into your account, or anyone elses.
Waiting for eBay to respond to the subpoena.  Sleepy1
The worst part of all of this is . . . that my hacker is only a drop in the bucket.

I was talking to my detective today who said that he had an eBay account but that no one had ever tried to hack into it . . . and I had to break it to him that if they had, he wouldn't know it because eBay would never have told him. 

Just to clarify . . . I have STILL never received any notification from eBay that someone tried to hack into my account over 300 times.    I found out when I tried to log in during the first period where there was a security screen implemented after almost 200 hacking attempts.  And eBay isn't the one who told me . . . John at Auction Sage told me what was going on.  eBay only confirmed it when I confronted them.

And . . . my friend who has been battling a stalker for MONTHS.  He's back and he requested her contact info from eBay so now he's calling her at 3:30 in the morning. 

Thanks, eBay.  Smileykoolaid
The more I hear and KNOW about feebay. The further away I want to get.

The frustration levels that folks like me experience sometimes (just from reading about
how unjust and complacent ebay is to others)
makes some want to well...

If I had the BALLS. I would do something that the media could not hide. LOL

Just kidding...
But sometimes we just have to MAKE A STAND.

I’ve had just about all of ebay I can handle and have never had any financial problems with them.

I just want to walk up to MEG and slap the Sh%t out of her and the management staff.

Just because.
I don't know if I will be able to hold out through the holidays... charity or not.  eBay never changes, except to get worse.

It will... Trust me... It WILL.
XPP doesn't have balls?  Wouldn't we have noticed that in the ummmm spandex?

I'm working really hard to remove more and more of my business from ebay.  Meg scares me.
[quote author=midori_meadows link=topic=717.msg3247#msg3247 date=1129587824]
XPP doesn't have balls?  Wouldn't we have noticed that in the ummmm spandex?
[/quote]

Ummmmmmm.  Says right by his name here that he's a full member.  Coulda fooled me!  Tongue2
Dink
iron_chick Wrote:And . . . my friend who has been battling a stalker for MONTHS.  He's back and he requested her contact info from eBay so now he's calling her at 3:30 in the morning.

Thanks, eBay.  Smileykoolaid

Sounds like Rebekah's (Pirate Girl) stalker who requested her contact info and then proceeded to register both eBay and AOL accounts using her name, phone number, and address...and then he bid on several sellers' auctions (iincluding Rebekah's) and left them negatives.  eBay did nothing...except suspend Rebekah.
Ebay will NEVER do nothing.  Until it HITS their pocketbook.
Me suspects this has been the case for some time now. Toothy10

Seen their stock lately???

Amy shame on you..  Snorting

Full member.

Laughing4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13