TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:That is certainly info that eBay users should be made aware of.  Thanks BBH!

eBay should have made its users aware of the problem last November when the first news stories of people being "phished" because of it appeared.
eBaY announced IT in November.

Hi, this is Bill Corn Cobb and I'm head of eBaY's Phishing Development Team.  Today I'd like to tell you about an exciting new enhancement we recently introduced that will simplify the process of having your identity stolen when shopping for IT on eBaY.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=717.msg13403#msg13403 date=1146602965]
Quote:That is certainly info that eBay users should be made aware of.  Thanks BBH!

eBay should have made its users aware of the problem last November when the first news stories of people being "phished" because of it appeared.

[/quote]

Oh I agree!!!  I just felt the need to post the info. 
eBay will NEVER (unless forced) do ANYTHING to alert ANYONE that any fraud, hacking, etc. on its site is caused by anything other than a member boinkup.

I think it says it all when you consider that eBay sent me an email confirming my password change when I changed it.

But not when THEY reset it after the "unauthorized access."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13