TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
We can opt in to Express? I figured that was only for Pesash!ts.
You can opt in.
But if eBay doesn't like you, they'll opt you out again!
Quote:Maybe you offended one of the Stores board boardies--all of our password resets have come after being critical of eBay on the Stores board.  We ended last year with 12 password resets--including almost weekly resets in July/August when we were criticizing Ethical's duration changer tool.  We've never had a password reset during a period when we weren't posting on the eBay boards Smile

Guess it doesn't take Mulder & Scully to figure this one out. What a friggin' conspiracy.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=717.msg13383#msg13383 date=1146587817]
Quote:Maybe you offended one of the Stores board boardies--all of our password resets have come after being critical of eBay on the Stores board.  We ended last year with 12 password resets--including almost weekly resets in July/August when we were criticizing Ethical's duration changer tool.  We've never had a password reset during a period when we weren't posting on the eBay boards Smile

Guess it doesn't take Mulder & Scully to figure this one out. What a friggin' conspiracy.
[/quote]

We've never had the password reset on our 2nd selling ID that doesn't post rant on the eBay boards.  Smile
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=717.msg13382#msg13382 date=1146587353]
You can opt in.
But if eBay doesn't like you, they'll opt you out again!
[/quote]

That explains why our ID isn't qualified for Express!  ;D
My guess is that eBay opted folks out on purpose when express was going live and having issues in order to try to lessen the load on the servers.
What do you have to do if they so graciously reset your password??  >Sad
Well, if you have access to the API calls, the error message tells you.
You have to do the "forgot my password" song and dance and they'll send you a new one.
If you don't have access to the API calls and error messages, you just have to guess, although ultimately, when my password didn't work a number of times, I'd have done the "forgot my password" song and dance anyway.
Do you visit auction listings on the eBay web site that contain javascript?

That is certainly info that eBay users should be made aware of.  Thanks BBH!

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?m...2002164738
Do you visit auction listings on the eBay web site that contain javascript?  Smiley

I'm sure I do.
Heck, mine contain javascript (I think) for my click to enlarge stuff. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13