TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Something similar happened to Lori (SmartBlonde_330) a while back.  I'll e-mail and ask her.  I believe her problem was due to a third party lister... but don't quote me because my memory sucks!
The FBI should be able to help because ebay will roll over for law enforcement and they even said so.
I don’t remember were the article is but  Billy Boy and few others were saying how they cooperate with law enforcement with nothing more than a faxed letterhead and request for info on an account.

Hope this all works out for you OP. That really bytes how ebay’s T&S are acting.
Simply BLOCK the IP addy already feebay.
How hard is that?  My free forum can do that with a click of a mouse.

They know the IP address, just BLOCK it and be done with it.

(SmartBlonde_330) wasn't that the one who was telling us about her stalker over at FAS???
(SmartBlonde_330) wasn't that the one who was telling us about her stalker over at FAS???

Nope, no stalker. 
Filed a complaint with local law enforcement.  The FBI folks (it's a small office) had left for the day.  I filed a complaint online with the FBI - their internet fraud division.  It's against eBay.  I consulted my lawyer in town and it was his opinion that at some point after the first attempt and certainly before the 308th, eBay became criminally culpable when they continued to allow someone to hack into my account.      Oh, I named Bill personally in the FBI complaint.  Evil4

I don't know if it's Market Works.  I just know that if it's NOT a computer glitch on the part of a lister, it's not just a random hacker because they keep on coming back to my account and trying again each time they have the opportunity.   

I'll keep you guys posted.

And I'll keep checking back.

I still can't believe that eBay won't do ANYTHING.  Until I am actually successfully hacked.

I guess I should also add that I LIVE in Georgia so the thought that it could be someone who is personally out to get me is even more scary.
Make sure you update the Stores Board so eBay can appreciate the info as well!!!  Smile
I just did.

I wonder how long *that* post will last!

Did any of your locals give you insight?  Like what their process is for following up on your report?
OT- but I've wondered what is the "karma" thing next to our IDs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13