TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Xpp,
I posted that link once.  My rear still stings from the slap.   ;D
SRG could easily implement a policy forbidding this behavior. But, I get it--this is what ebay wants and if you have not get figured that out, you are not .......ummmm...very bright.

[b]Sorry, but such a policy would be silly & unenforcable and I have much better things to do than try to keep tabs on what folks do outside of the group. Does this forum have the type of policy you suggest that restricts what members post elsewhere? I doubt it.. And I've never claimed to be more than a 40 watt bulb, so you are correct, I'm not very bright.

r-
[b]Maybe acting like a man instead of a puppet would benefit you ?

BTW, I already have a cane, and it's much nicer than the one House uses. Mine has a brass duck head handle.

Oh, Rob, please, can I touch It? [/b]

Rob, I apologize for the 2 personal comments. Went a little overboard there.  I wind up with at least one foot in my own mouth on at least a bi-weekly basis.

Sorry. :-[
Thanks, Xppman--going to read it now. Wave Anita, you don't want to know.  Happy001
Xppman,

Well,that didn't take long, lol. They pretty much spell it out in one page. Now I won't have a clue if I'm dealing with a Lieworld trolll or an  ebay troll. Sad

Even so, Xppman, those on SRG without posting ids do plenty of damage. I don't mind the difference in opinion, just very much resent them trying to force theirs down my throat. While, of course, insulting me. '

Not to worry, I have aluminum armor. Lol
[quote author=xppman link=topic=3740.msg14285#msg14285 date=1147878271]
Well Rob apologies accepted.
But I must say that if I went to SRG and
made a blanket statement
similar to what you stated here.
But seemed to be directed at your members...

I'd probably be blocked immediately (so I could not clarify or defend my statement)
but would probably be allowed to be flamed for about three days
or so after that on the thread so as all your "members" could get their
licks in before you deleted the thread.  Angryfire

You just went up in my respecto meter 10 fold.
(Not that I'm some guru of the online selling
world and my opinion is worth anything)...

So if I miss understood your post.
My apologies to you as well.

Now when you guys get Chris in the corner.
Don't back down like so many before you have done.

Just realize one thing.

eBay understand one thing only. MONEY.

If some of you are as influential as ebay may
have you believe then do the right thing for ALL
the stores members. And if ebay doesn't listen.

Then please for the love of god.
Do what hundreds of thousands have done.
Simply close your wallets and / or reduce the amount
of money you are feeding them.  Nono

Trust me..
That will get their attention and may at least help
the one's who for what ever reasons, intend to stay ebay all the way.

Happy selling and I wish you great success.  Occasion14

Anita. I'm jealous... and here I thought you only like my socks.

:blinkie: Happy001
[/quote]

[b]XP, You have a valid point about blanket statements, banning/freezing/no rebuttal allowed and under the old leadership your scenerio would probably play out as described, but that's not gonna happen under my watch...I'm very much in favor of allowing meaningful dialoges between individuals...until they start calling each other boinktards. Wink

The tulip thread probably should not have been deleted, I'll grant you that, but I was making an attempt to protect a couple of people who belong to both groups and thought it best to just remove what I deemed as growing animosity.

Now, with Chris, I'm on the fence here. My pessimistic side says it's a dog and pony show because we all know Chris is gonna do what Chris is gonna do. We (meaning all sellers) have zero influence on what ebay does so Chris will make an appearance and give us a pacifier.

My optimistic side however, thinks at the very least, Chris will take back the concerns of sellers in the form of point by point issues that are important to everyone (meaning all sellers).

I would venture to guess the issues presented by srg will mirror those of the folks over on the store boards so our questions/concerns will be more or less representive of sellers as a whole.

BTW, except for stating members should limit their questions to areas strictly related to 'stores', I've steered clear and let others run with it.

r-
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14295#msg14295 date=1147880543]
Thanks, Xppman--going to read it now. Wave Anita, you don't want to know.  Happy001
[/quote]

Now I reallllllly want to know.  I'll clue you in on Xppman's socks.  
BellisimaJ, no problem, I usually only open my mouth to change feet.
Hi Anita,

You first ;D
Xppman wears THREE pairs of socks. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18