TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14102#msg14102 date=1147788833]PS Where is the spellcheck?
[/quote]

BBH sez that if you don't know how to spell then you can just go to hell (paraphrasing, or is that parafrazing).
Hi Bells,
The ONLY way I would go to eBay Live is to ride in Reston's Ray van.  Smile
Bells meet Bob.  He's the OLDEST rabble rouser. 
PS
Call me slow, but isn't Chris meeting with the SRG... not necessarily just the Voices Members?  Call me even slower (and don't throw anything!!!)... but I also don't understand what the problem is.  Seriously.  I'm not trying to start trouble either.  Sucking up is a pretty normal part of any business. 
sneakymagenta Wrote:Kalamaquilts  called us folks here whiney.  She doesn't think we take our businesses seriously.

As an Internet business owner who has never ventured into eBay selling or C2C/B2C selling, I find the perception that some members of that small subset of eBay users have of TulipTools as "a place where nothing but whining occurs" to be most amusing because the eBay forum is just 1 of 268 forums here-the vast majority of which have absolutely no complaining.  For that small subset of people who can't see beyond the eBay forum and label TulipTools as "nothing but whiners and negativity"  based on 1 of its 268 forums >>> ;D
TT saved my butt from an over abundance of pink slaps!!! 
I'd rather whine than stick my [Image: brownnose.gif] so far up ebay's asp like the  Smileykoolaid heads do.

Anita if you go to ebay lie
They will be easy to spot.

They will ether be trailing right behind a pink
with their noses firmly planted in the pinks back side.

Hanging out at the punch bowl...

Or have a large brown spot on their noses.

Oh and some my have "dirty knees" as well.

Happy001
Xppman,
I think you misunderstood my post.  ???

And no, I am not going to eBay Live.
BBH sez that if you don't know how to spell then you can just go to hell (paraphrasing, or is that parafrazing). Laughing7

I assume that Land of Smiles is Bob? Nice to meet you, BOb!! Wave
Welll or is that weel? Wink I better learn to spell, lol!

Anita, you are really not going to Live?  Then no rabble rousing must be planned, lol!! In that case, I will have to rethink if there is really any point to my going. I am sure as hell not going to cheer for Meg, Bill or ebay.  Lol
I would, however love to corner Chris T. and whisper just a few little words in his ear---the unbelievable arrogance is totally disgusting.
Hey, do you all think he reads this forum? I damn well hope so--then he knows how he is thought of!!!! For you, Chris T.  Wave

Anita if you go to ebay lie
They will be easy to spot.

They will ether be trailing right behind a pink
with their noses firmly planted in the pinks back side.

Hanging out at the punch bowl...

Or have a large brown spot on their noses.

Oh and some my have "dirty knees" as well.

happy001

Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7 Laughing7
Laughing7

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18