TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Iron Chick,

That is a good thing. Smile
I've NEVER been into playing with "other" members.

But it seems some like to have their members jerked around quite a bit.

Toothy2
Quote:Oh, I forgot, that's a closed group isn't it?

No, a closed group is one that isn't accepting membes. We're private meaning it's by invitation.
Ya wanna join? Let me know your selling ID and I'll send one your way...oh wait, you were being sarcastic weren't you?

r-[/b]
I did join.  Using my selling ID.  It's not too hard to figure out - I suck at posting IDs - but if you want a clue, it's iron_chick. 
I was involuntarily unjoined. 
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=3740.msg14372#msg14372 date=1147924745]
I did join.  Using my selling ID.  It's not too hard to figure out - I suck at posting IDs - but if you want a clue, it's iron_chick. 
I was involuntarily unjoined. 

[/quote]

[b]that was the handiwork of previous management...anyone not visiting within a 90 day period (more or less) was removed. I'd be happy to send another invite.

r-
Thank you! I'd appreciate it. 
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3740.msg14314#msg14314 date=1147883547]
Hey, look at that! "Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board...". is in the number two slot for the search ebay stores on Technorati for the 4th straight day Angel1

...and of course a search by "Chris Tsakalakis" [/quote]

I'm guessing Rob really dislikes Chris. Every new post here bumps the thread title back to the top at all the blog search engines doesnt it?  ;D

Ya wanna join? Let me know your selling ID and I'll send one your way...oh wait, you were being sarcastic weren't you?

Rob,
I so apologize if you interpreted my genuine interest as sarcasm---I never do sarcasm, very not "positive" and that would certainly make me ineligible for your group, wouldn't it?

On the other hand, your reply seems just a tad bit sarcastic........of course, I could be wrong. Smile

On a serious note, thanks for the offer, but I do fear it would not be worth my while to join for 2 reasons: (1) SRG might feel the need to declare open season on me (2) Dismemberment would be inevitable.

What is your selling id, Rob? Would love to talk more. Wink
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14354#msg14354 date=1147904476]
We're actively involved in participating on the discussion boards, to see what's on the minds of at least our more active and vocal Community member.
[/quote]

You are taking his comment out of context.  Chris AKA Richard did not say WHICH discussion boards.  Sheeeeesh!

Xppman,
I will pay you MONEY to NEVER post that sheep picture again.  Puke

Beth,
I'm sorry you were dismembered.  Maybe Xppman will give you a pair of his socks.
Anita I took out sheep guy.
Sorry I do get carried away sometimes.  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18