TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bellisima - I'll be at eBay Live [note to self:  remember to pack knee pads, moist towelettes for nose ....]

Patrice
Patrice you will probably be OK as long as your DON'T drink the  Smileykoolaid
or eat those funny tasting brownies.

Toothy9
HHmmmmm .... brownies.    I'm worried that wearing that cute little eBay gift beanie hat (with the lovely embroidered "EBAY UBER ALLES") will mess up my hair, and I just plain don't look good in hats. 

Edit:  I suppose I'll just need to shave my head so the beanie fits better, and I'm sure the color will look good if I wear a bright eBay shirt and Dockers (anyone see the episode of So NoTORIous where the Scientologist-like group all wear light blue short-sleeved shirts and khakis?)
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14157#msg14157 date=1147800815]
Starting to wonder if SRG is cult like?! ;D
[/quote]

Rumor has it that it is a place to post only POSITIVE thoughts.  However, rumor also has it, the one exclusion is that TulipTools is open season. 

In answer to your question... No, I am not going to eBay Live.

Edited to add:  The TT bashing thread was deleted in order to hide any evidence of non-positive chat. 
Anita - walk to the light, the friendly cleansing eBay light  ......

Patrice
;D
I would be willing to meet up with eBay Live attendees ELSEWHERE.  A place where there is smoking, boozing, and food.  Seriously. 
Bellisima - I'll be at eBay Live [note to self:  remember to pack knee pads, moist towelettes for nose ....] Laughing7

Rumor has it that it is a place to post only POSITIVE thoughts.  However, rumor also has it, the one exclusion is that TulipTools is open season.       Figures--the hippocrites.

I would be willing to meet up with eBay Live attendees ELSEWHERE.  A place where there is smoking, boozing, and food.  Seriously.
Thumbsup
Anita, you are on--anywhere they also allow dancing on tabletops (with clothing ON) Laughing7
I don't dance.  No amount of alcohol will get me on a dance floor.  I have NO rymthm.  Being fat and old have NOTHING to do with either!!

No clothing ON would be a bit more interesting me thinks.  Lol

Well maybe not... but I have always envision you girls here as beauty queens.

But remember beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.
Not to mention after lots of booze.

Oh and I also have a saying:

Fat girls need luvin too.
Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18