TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Okay, (she sighs) we'll skip the dancing part (sorry Xppman). Just tell me where and when and you're on!!!  ;D

Oh and Quimby wants in also.  Lol
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14209#msg14209 date=1147813126]
Okay, (she sighs) we'll skip the dancing part (sorry Xppman). Just tell me where and when and you're on!!!  ;D[/quote]

Has anyone told Bellisima about XPP's "socks" yet?  :twistedevil:
Who or what is Quimby?

Quote:Has anyone told Bellisima about XPP's "socks" yet?
:blinkie:

Amy you are married woman so Nono "socks" for you.

Lol Lol Lol
Okay, Amy and Xppman,
I'm almost afraid to ask. Ahem............(very reluctantly&cringing) what is the thing about the socks?  ??? ???
Maybe we should just stick with Hairless Chris Tsakalakis for now.  Laughing7

Xppman,

Maybe we should just stick with Hairless Chris Tsakalakis for now.

I guess I will have to accept that, Xppman. I have a sneaking suspicion that I really shouldn't know anyway. Lol
xpp doesn't have any socks any more.  He's been reduced to a plum devotee ...uh...couple of shrunken plums........... ;D ;D

Banta said:  "I would be willing to meet up with eBay Live attendees ELSEWHERE.  A place where there is smoking, boozing, and food.  Seriously."

That's the only reason I have for going.  I certainly hope that plans can be made and announcements made for those who just want to meet face-to-face.  I vote for the buffet at the Main Street Station downtown -- the best in Vegas, and reasonably priced -- at least one night.  And, if I can physically go, I'd be happy to relegate Phil to the back seat, and give Anita the front passenger view from Phoenix to Vegas!!
[quote author=Anita link=topic=3740.msg14176#msg14176 date=1147803875]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14157#msg14157 date=1147800815]
Starting to wonder if SRG is cult like?! ;D
[/quote]

Rumor has it that it is a place to post only POSITIVE thoughts.  However, rumor also has it, the one exclusion is that TulipTools is open season...Edited to add:  The TT bashing thread was deleted in order to hide any evidence of non-positive chat. 
[/quote]

Aw c'mon you guys, gimme a little credit here. I defended your right to discuss what was going on within the srg, not once but several times.

I finally deleted the 'tulip' thread not because it was 'non-positive' but because there are people who are members of both forums and the thread was beginning to take a tone that was insulting to those members.

I think you're being a little unfair here Anita.

rob
[quote author=rob link=topic=3740.msg14227#msg14227 date=1147823743]
I think you're being a little unfair here Anita.
rob
[/quote]

Oh, my! Anita even gets pink slapped here!  Laughing4
Rob, why are you deleting threads at all?  From what I had read, there wasn't much of ANY ugliness.  The SRG sellers are not a bunch of small children that need to be protected from a few terse thoughts or words.  It's all a part of what these boards ARE...what's discussed on one thread is further discussed on another, which is further discussed on another!!  It's called *the information highway*.

The SRG group is certainly one with lots of *positive ideas and workarounds*  regarding selling on ebay.  It should also be a *watch out for* and *guess what?* group. 

You'd be doing everyone a favor it you'd just let the thread take its course, like Jim does at OTWA, provided it doesn't get real personally ugly.  Ugly or angry about a subject or event?  Yes.  Ugly with personal attacks between members?  No.  Even Jim gives a warning before actually locking a thread that got out of hand....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18