TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;

Okay, we made a  deal. House Carries a cane cause he has a bum leg. I told Rob to grab House's cane because he didn't have a leg to stand on. See. Anita, all very innocent Smile
Who the heck is House?

I left out one detail... the third pair of socks is in his tights.
Rob post 95.

You go man.
You sound like a smart guy to me.

Good luck keeping all those folks on the same
page and trying to moderate an ebay controlled forum.
I still suspect even if you try your hardest to keep a hands off approach
a few of the "more influential" old timers in your group can have threads and post slapped down and then ebay sends you an admonishing pink slap for not properly moderating your forum.

All this is hypothetical of course because I have no clue how they
allow you guys to operate your boards on their servers.
But if is anything like what's one the "public side" of ebay's forums.

Be prepared for a rude awakening in the sleazy world of online censorship brought to you by lieworld and paid for by Yep you guessed it. The fees we pay ebay.

Quote:My optimistic side however, thinks at the very least, Chris will take back the concerns of sellers in the form of point by point issues that are important to everyone (meaning all sellers).

Hopefully your optimism will come through.
Can't blame anyone for that and I guess given the opportunity to bend the ear of
an ebay VP I would take it too.
Somehow knowing my nature now and being in the corporate world before.

I'd probably end up biting that ear off. Especially with my expeditions as you have pointed out already going in believing it would be nothing but a dog and pony show.

In my book action ALWAYS speaks louder than words.
In any even good luck.  Wave
OK girls do we need to start an xpp sock thread here?

BTW I HAVE pics to prove my sockness.  :blinkie:

How do you think I get the ladies to come on over in the middle of the night? Whip2
Got to put up or shut up.

Happy001

Now if we Must speak of this further IM me
and if your reciprocal.. I'd be more than happy to share.  Laughing7
[img]http://[/img]

Anita, House is the brilliant, sardonic (love that in a man) diagnostician on the tv show "House" on Fox netwk on Tues nights. There's a thread on the board.

PS/Figured the other thing. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww you guys!!!! :-[
Xppman, Wave
Now if we Must speak of this further IM me
and if your reciprocal.. I'd be more than happy to share.
laughing7

Thanks, Xppman,
think I am embarassed enough today. :-[

I'd probably end up biting that ear off

[b]um...nondisclosure clause and all that, but I can state I was among the most vocal (and probably least liked fella) among ebay staffers during my voices visit last year.
Hey, look at that! "Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board...". is in the number two slot for the search ebay stores on Technorati for the 4th straight day Angel1

...and of course a search by "Chris Tsakalakis" (or SRG) also turns up "Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board...". in the top spot on Technorati, Ice Rocket, and any of the other 47 blog searches and directories our RSS feeds are picked up by  Angel1 Hi Chris  Wave

p.s. a search for boinktard shows "Bargainbloodhound and Mandy..."  :blinkie:

[quote author=campinglady link=topic=3740.msg14261#msg14261 date=1147863133]
  Believe it or not, I didn't even know that ebay stores existed until June of last year and I've been selling on ebay since 1999! . 
[/quote]

I do believe you, and it's the reason I have absolutely no faith in eBay's ability to attract mass market non-eBay web buyers to Express.

The news stories this year about Express' launch were an almost exact carbon copy of the media coverage/hype when eBay opened eBay Stores in 2001 (somewhere on here you'll find a link to the 2001 Stores press coverage).  5 years after eBay Stores debut, stores have not only failed to achieve the mass market acceptance that eBay hoped for in 2001, but they have also failed to even achieve site-wide recognition among all of eBay's buyers and sellers.

Ebay failed to attract the non-eBay Web shopper as it had hoped to with its first two fixed-price format offerings Stores and Half (in 2001 eBay announced plans to change Half's name to eBay Express Buys--those planned were dropped a few months later), and based on the buyer-unfriendly mess called Express, it looks like they'll be 0 for 3 in their attempts to lure the Amazon/Wal-Mart web shoppers.
p.s. a search for boinktard shows "Bargainbloodhound and Mandy..." 

;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18