TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Quote:Hey, look at that! "Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board...". is in the number two slot for the search ebay stores on Technorati for the 4th straight day

*looks at my post, thinks to self,  "a search for eBay Stores returns "hairless chris" but nothing from eBay itself"*

Yoo Hoo Chris (or anyone who might have access to him  :twistedevil: ), this is just a thought, but whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy doesn't Storesteam have a blog that it could use to promote stores for free (and I don't mean the seller produced no-traffic Doors2Stores blog, I mean an eBay Inc. produced Stores blog hosted on the eBay site and prominently linked to from the main stores.ebay.com page)?  Google Base has one, Etsy, and a dozen other sites have them, but not eBay Stores...  :Smile
Bargain,

I hope you take this the way it is    intended Wink

Bargain, you are an wesomeay martsay ssaay. Lol
I wonder how long it will take a certain someone to arrive Smile

EDIT: it took him 28 minutes.

Hi Amy,
Were you able to figure out what I said? Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14344#msg14344 date=1147902147]
Hi Amy,
Were you able to figure out what I said? Smile
[/quote]

Yes.  ;D
He wasn't insulted, was he?
Not at all
Good, it was meant as a joke------sorta lame, huh? Considered deleting, but figured it was not a big deal. :Smile
Anyone heard from Rob/srg since the big conference?
Quote:Anyone heard from...

See my 28 minutes comment  :twistedevil:
I see.  Interesting. 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18