TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hairless Chris Tsakalakis Snubs Stores Board Rabble Rousers to Meet with Voices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I'm sure the reason why hairless Chris and his team have ignored sellers on the boards for the past month but agree to meet with  small groups whose leader and moderators happen to be Voices members has nothing to do with this statement:  Smile

Hairless Chris the VP Wrote:Beyond that, we also do a lot of work with eBay's Voices Program. For almost every idea we will show it to Voices and get their input early in the development cycle.

He says that right after he says storesteam regularly steals ideas from the better sellers' stores  :twistedevil:

Hairless Chris the VP Wrote:Over the years we've taken examples of what savvy sellers have done and created tools that allow all sellers to easily build the same thing. There are things that technically sophisticated sellers can do that the vast majority of our sellers can't do. Taking good ideas and making them easy for all Store sellers to implement is a big part of what we do.

Did ya know Hairless Chris is the man in charge of all these programs?

Hairless Chris the VP Wrote:eBay Stores
ProStores
Seller Tools
Reseller Marketplace
eBay Developers Program

this paragraph must be a printer's error:  :twistedevil:

Hairless Chris the VP Wrote:We're actively involved in participating on the discussion boards, to see what's on the minds of at least our more active and vocal Community members

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=cet@ebay.com
We're actively involved in participating on the discussion boards, to see what's on the minds of at least our more active and vocal Community members

Oh please, actively involved in trying to shut down the most vocal members. What a bloody dumb man he is.  :Smile

eBay Stores
ProStores
Seller Tools
Reseller Marketplace
eBay Developers Program

In charge of all these wildly sucessful programs? ;D
Edited... to take out the sheep guy graphic. (sorry)

Translation
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THE SHEEP GUY BELOW IF IT MAKES ANYONE  Puke
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/x...10a8fe.gif

NEED I SAY MORE?
;D ;D ;D
I had to go digging for Anita's quote  Smile

[quote author=Anita link=topic=2357.msg12361#msg12361 date=1144976645]
Xppman,
That graphic made me want to PUKE! 
A fire chief from a very large and affluent city here was recently caught with a sheep.  FOR REAL.  People are walking around wearing shirts that read, "Baaaaaaa means no."
[/quote]
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg12361
Well if it is TOO Baaaaaaaad please say so.

eBay sure didn't like that illustration of what they where and STILL
are trying to
do IT's community of sheep.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=3740.msg14349#msg14349 date=1147902794]
Good, it was meant as a joke------sorta lame, huh? Considered deleting, but figured it was not a big deal. :Smile
Anyone heard from Rob/srg since the big conference?
[/quote]

What conference? And is that 28 minute post intended for me? If so, I don't get it.

r-
Oh Rob...
I wouldn't worry too much of what some are saying about you and your group here.

I'd be more concerned of what BILL may put in you tequila this year.

Smileykoolaid  Smileykoolaid  Smileykoolaid

DON'T DRINK IT.
Hey Rob,

Can we come visit you at SRG? Love to join in on your conversations!  Wink

Oh, I forgot, that's a closed group isn't it? :Smile Why would Ebay allow SRG to exclude the majority of store sellers? I just don't understand. ???
I used to be a member but I was . . . dismembered . . . several months back. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18