TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Well, I sure dont wanna hijack this spirited Thread but....I'm diddlin my vacation settings over there and wanna know if anybody can see anything, please.  Thanks.

dumbfuck...forgot the link....

http://stores.ebay.com/SliqueTees

Sliique, you hijacker you! ;D

Just checked it out and I was able to access your storefront. When I clicked on a widget, I got this screen:
Quote:
Item Unavailable -- Seller Currently Away

You cannot access this item because the seller is currently away. Please try again later. If you are the buyer or seller, please sign in with the correct User ID. Learn more about Vacation Hold.

Yell if you need more help! Angel1
Thx alot, it's kool.

Got to stay that way for a week, at least.

Still aint decided on a host, waiting for, of ALL people, ~gack~ to answer an email, I don't capeche how MW operates.

Once I know, I'll either go with them, or, probably, Y!
end of hijackl attempt (facetiuoiusly).
Quote:Parklane has admitted he's a bigot and seems to be quite proud of being a pig.

When I lived in Saudi Arabia you could NOT eat pig. But we could go to the Mag House
(Military and Guests) and eat pig. I like pig but not to fond of the klan, skin heads or
MS 13 for that matter.

OT when I went to the Keys last summer for a week I didn't shut down the website.

NEVER shut down a flow of money.  Nono
Just put up a marquee if you so desire telling them the widget will be delayed in
shipping.

Of course I've never done that either.... Peeps can wait ten days to get
their mail order widget...if not go they can to Wal Mart they can.

if they have it... buy it there.

But my stuff you won't find at Wal Mart me thinks
and a Lowes... it takes a month to special orders one. LOL
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4715.msg20671#msg20671 date=1155421277]
Quote:Parklane has admitted he's a bigot and seems to be quite proud of being a pig.

When I lived in Saudi Arabia you could NOT eat pig. But we could go to the Mag House
(Military and Guests) and eat pig. I like pig but not to fond of the klan, skin heads or
MS 13 for that matter.

OT when I went to the Keys last summer for a week i didn't shut down the website.

NEVER shut down a flow of money.
Just put up a marquee if you so desire telling them the widget will delayed ship.

Of course I've never done that either.... Peeps can wait ten days to get
their mail order widget...if not go they can to Wal Mart if they have it buy it there.

But my stuff you won't find at Wal Mart and a Lowes it takes a month to special orders one. LOL
[/quote]

Yo Dittity, xpp!  You got me thinking about the mideast.

Stepdaughter was among the initial "wave," of soldiers to Kuwait and Iraq.  Now, I had read on the news that all those countries over there want our female soldiers, etc., to wear headcovering, in keeping with their custom.  Thats fine and good, to me.  BUT.....when they come over here, I BETYA if we had a "custom," that females couldn't wear headcovering, there'd be a classaction lawsuit.  Thats the type of binking bullwuffy that manually stimulates me, if ya catch my drift Smile
They are an entire different culture
and when in anothers country do as they do and respect their culture and ways.

America is the melting pot for all the world.
So we must all allow FREEDOM to be and do what you did in your culture.

That's why everyone wants to come here.
When I lived in SA as a kid both kids and adults would insult
the peeps calling them rag heads and stuff like that.
I remember a time when a few asp hole kids were messing w out gate guard.
An unarmed Pakistani guy.

I came up and told them asp holes "hey asp holes go down the street and try that shit
with the gate guard at the Swiss embassy and see what happens"

They declined to do so and STFU.
The gate guards at many places were armed and would have either shot these idiot bigots or dragged them back into the guard house and puncked them out. If you know what I mean.

[quote author=sliique link=topic=4715.msg20672#msg20672 date=1155421607]
Stepdaughter was among the initial "wave," of soldiers to Kuwait and Iraq.  Now, I had read on the news that all those countries over there want our female soldiers, etc., to wear headcovering, in keeping with their custom.  Thats fine and good, to me.  BUT.....when they come over here, I BETYA if we had a "custom," that females couldn't wear headcovering, there'd be a classaction lawsuit.  Thats the type of binking bullwuffy that manually stimulates me, if ya catch my drift Smile
[/quote]Guess I don't have much faith that our attempts to "install" democracy over there are going to work. It's irritating to have the women wearing headcovers, but the Christian convert in Afghanistan, who STILL could have been executed under PRESENT laws, says it all for me. I have little respect for the belief system, but ya have to evaluate everybody on an individual basis.
Yep, with ya MO and xpp.

On another note....I just noticed why so many women like this site.  Emoticons out the gazoo.
[quoteOn another note....I just noticed why so many women like this site.  Emoticons out the gazoo.[/quote]

TT has the  best & most smileys/emoticons of any forum anywhere!!! I do love the things!  Toothy9

Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4 Love4
[quote author=sliique link=topic=4715.msg20675#msg20675 date=1155425659]
Yep, with ya MO and xpp.

On another note....I just noticed why so many women like this site.  Emoticons out the gazoo.
[/quote]But womens don't neeeeed emoticons to emote out the gazoo!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21