TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Vital, I take it that you thought my comment about racism was directed at you.  Actually I was clarifying, since Belle thought my comments were about racism.  They were not, they were about Wagglepop.

Your comments stand alone over at Ross - what exactly could you add that would change the general perception of your views? I think you explained your views over there quite extensively.  I told you at the time that, as a business owner, you shouldn't be participating in these types of discussions, that they will alienate some of your customer base.  In fact, I've been clarifying with others that, when they speak of "the admins of GBB", that they not include me in that category, since I left around January of 2006.  Now you want to discuss the racism issue further?  I would suggest that you NOT, since you have future ebusiness plans in the works - and "vitalfinds" is definitely goggleable.
Can we please put this thread to rest?  Smile
Quote:And let me put one more subject to rest.  In reference to a deleted post, yes, I stopped Belle from bringing a forum fight to yet another forum. She had already chased me down on about three different forums..

What other forums? Name them. Then show me. Smile

At the time, I belonged only to TT and  OTWA.

PERIOD.

You, Vital, are a liar.

GBB, where the posts were deleted, well, still registered, but feel free to delete me.(I haven't posted there since you did your censorship thing)

Didn't your mother teach you not to lie, Vital?

PS//Still belong to the Nazi's forum?

[quote author=stardust link=topic=4715.msg24099#msg24099 date=1158818100]
Can we please put this thread to rest?  Smile
[/quote]

Star, Vital appears to like the attention. Apparently she thinks that any attention, albeit negative, is better than none.

Edited to add:

Vital, I now know what I have long suspected; you are a TROLL. Confusedmileyazwipe:
Bump Smile
Jen said:
Quote:The bug under the magnifying glass was WP, not the racism.  Racism is not interesting, it's just pathetic and ignorant.

Actually Jen, when I first commented on this remark you made, I posted a knee-jerk reaction that I think I would like to clarify.

Racism is "interesting" to me for two different reasons:

1. And this is the most important reason, is that  if we fail to understand it's causes, it will simply continue to perpetuate itself.

2. It is personal to me.
    A. Being Jewish via adoption, I recall looking at my Grandfather's photo albums at an early age. He would point to pics of a cousin, a sister, his father, his mother and say to me, "They died in Auschwitz". This left a rather indelible impression on me.
    B. I also had a friend, now gone, who was a wonderful artist and a great lady. She wore the numbers on her arm (received in Auschwitz) for her entire life, a constant reminder of man's inhumanity to man.
    C. I am the product of a German Catholic Mother by birth and an American Jewish Father by adoption . The simple fact that they were able to marry and live a happy and successful life is a testament to tolerance.

Regardless of religion, ethnicity, skin color, we are all one people----human.

For those who are annoyed that I once again raised this thread, sorry---it had nothing to do with vitalfinds, but I wanted to clarify my previous statement as it is important to me.
Personal integrity is everything. Missing Bellisima.

\"Racism is man\'s gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.\"
-- Abraham Joshua Heschel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21