TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
No. I was just checking to see if everyone still had the "ignore button" turned on.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4715.msg20699#msg20699 date=1155440009]
No. I was just checking to see if everyone still had the "ignore button" turned on.
[/quote]

I'm thinking of using a proxy and registering 50 socks on GBB and MrO's forum and acting like he has here the past 2 weeks Smile
Relax. No need to go to all that trouble. I have customers with MW.
What'd I do?
Quote:# Marketplace Fees (e.g., eBay, Overstock.com Auctions, Yahoo! Auctions): 2% of the final value fee excluding shipping/handling and sales tax for each successful transaction. $0.20 minimum applies per item.
# Ecommerce Website Fees: 3% of the final value fee excluding shipping/handling and sales tax for each successful transaction. A $0.20 minimum per transaction applies.

# Monthly Hosting Fee: minimum fee of $29.95 applies for customers whose total monthly transaction fees do not reach $29.95 (includes 100MB of image hosting space).

Sliique, why would you want to pay final value fees here? ???
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4715.msg20706#msg20706 date=1155442756]
What'd I do?
[/quote]

This is too easy. You're giving Sliique bad advice just to be contrary. Nono

You do love contrary, don't you?!  :Smile
There is NO way she'd get a referral fee outta me.  &gack&

I agree, for the few auctions I intend to EVER run again, I dont need MW.  I'll "push," my site using other methods.

I (may) just take the free domain reg for life that I haven't used at LunarPages and use the zen thing.  Gonna call em tomorrow late morning, early afternoon, cause they're in Calif.  3 hours behind us right coasters.

I looked at a couple zen utilized sites and I think it'll suffice, at least from jumpstreet.  I got them from the client list at sashbox.net.  Called sashbox yesterday, told the dude that I know just enough html to screw something up, he said I shouldn't have any probs with zen, then.  I messed with oscommerce, agora for a minute, too much bull**** for me with no time, patience nor inclination.
Quote:There is NO way she'd get a referral fee outta me.  &gack&

If you sign with MW, they pay her a referral fee automatically.Not a big deal except it is not what you should be using if you aren't using an auction site/sites extensively. No reason to pay those FVF's either. Smile
The only fees I pay now are an 8.00 a month cart fee to Mal's and a
web hosting fee of 4.99 a month to TT hosting.
Just by making the switch to TT I saved over 120.00  a year.

If I decide to play with ZEN I'll save and additional 96.00 a year for a total savings of 216.00 a year. That's about a months worth of groceries or a tank of gas in the truck.  :Smile
Quote:a tank of gas in the truck

Happy001

Edited because the damn smiley converted itself to something else! Regic, is it me or is anyone else having this problem lately?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21