TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quote:But womens don't neeeeed emoticons to emote out the gazoo!

Happy001

Love7 Common010 Common010 Gen013 Gen013 Gen013 Gen102 Gen102 Gen102 Gen102 Gen102 Gen013 Gen013 Gen013 Gen013 Laughing5 Love3
Ross has lots of smilies too but not as many as us.  He has more available avatars though.
[quote author=regic link=topic=4715.msg20679#msg20679 date=1155430021]
Ross has lots of smilies too but not as many as us.  He has more available avatars though.
[/quote]

You guys have the best smileys, Regic!! And who cares about avatars anyway?!!! Toothy9

[quote author=sliique link=topic=4715.msg20669#msg20669 date=1155419296]

Still aint decided on a host, waiting for, of ALL people, ~gack~ to answer an email, I don't capeche how MW operates.

Once I know, I'll either go with them, or, probably, Y!
end of hijackl attempt (facetiuoiusly).
[/quote]

sliique, read this post that I just posted on another site. [short version=don't even think of using MW for your primary website]  ps *wink* ~gack~ rarely tells the downside to using MW because her primary aim is to get a referral fee.

BBH on another forum Wrote:I had to login when I saw MW being mentioned as a possible website solution *groan* *rolls eyes*

Quote:From what I can tell, MW is OK

We've used it for over 3 years.   It is OK for auction management.  It is not OK for websites.

Quote:(MW, Yahoo, etc)

1.  Marketworks is not a viable option if you want to have a successful website.  They are primarily an auction management service.  MW websites are completely lacking in basic features, extremely slow loading, customer service sucks, and Marketworks has far more glitches than eBay.  Repeat MW is OK for auction management but it should never be considered for your primary website.  MW stores are also about the most search engine UNfriendly things around.

2.  Yahoo Stores and Marketworks shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath.  Yahoo Stores is a full-blown hosted ecommerce website.  Marketworks websites are lacking in many basic ecommerce features.

note:  I keep copies of all my posts.  any posts of mine that are censored will be pasted elsewhere
Quote:note:  I keep copies of all my posts.  any posts of mine that are censored will be pasted elsewhere

Happy001
Paste THIS

ANYONE THINKING THEY HAVE TO "RELY" ON A THIRD PARTY
SERVICE WHO GETS A COMMISSION WHEN
YOU SELL A PRODUCT...

Is stoopid.  Laughing7

IF A "MIDDLE MAN" IS MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR WORKS.

Your a moron.  :Smile

If peeps are stupid enough to go for that.
I say... have at it sheep. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
From what I can tell, MW is OK.
Sliique,

Do not listen to Ann. Marketworks is okay as a third party checkout for auction sites. If you aren't going to be on ebay, there is no reason for you to use it. You will be paying them fees just as you did at Feebay.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4715.msg20692#msg20692 date=1155435531]
From what I can tell, MW is OK.
[/quote]

Have you ever used it? Smile

Quote:Have you ever used it? :

I'll give you ODDS..
He never has.  Laughing7 Laughing7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21