TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Belle, I have to admit, you and I cyber fighting makes me miss Champ.  Toothy9

Where the heck is she?
OK...
I will say anyone with an administrative
responsibility has to be tempered.

If this or any forum censors posts you are walking on thin ice.

Look at feebay's boards. A friggin joke. Look what happened to Mat's boards another friggin joke.

Everyone will disagree once in a while and debates can be heated but when you start to delete the debaters just cause your loosing well
you become LieWorld

I bet I can say to a mod here WTF you fucking got to be kidding me how can you believe that shit.

Not that I would because I respect these folks because they are intelligent free thinking individuals.

But It could happen. I bet they would just say fuck you xppman you don't know what your fucking talking about so quit talking that shit...

Then we would move on.

[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4715.msg20482#msg20482 date=1155263059]
As an aside, I LIKE the Ross Show.  Wink

Occasion14 Bottom's up!
[/quote]

Strange that you should say that in a thread about Vital...as I recall she doesn't like it Happy001

Quote:This coming from someone who has nothing better to do than drink emoticons and post on forums all freaking day long.  cya

Honey, I don't drink emoticons, I use them to express my emotions/opinions. I believe that is what they are for, are they not?

And as far as having nothing better to do? I hardly think so, sweetie. Happy001
I choose to post and read because I enjoy it.

Btw, now I fully understand why GBB has never had many members. My advice to Kirk would be to rid himself of the excess baggage in order to attract others.
Quote:Honey, I don't drink emoticons

I drink more smilies than Bell but my ability to express myself with smilies pales next to Sneaky's mastery of smilies  Yellowtonguerazz
Speaking of drink emoticons...XPP, you ready for another one?  Big Grin

Occasion14
[quoteJ

Btw, now I fully understand why GBB has never had many members. My advice to Kirk would be to rid himself of the excess baggage in order to attract others.
[/quote]

Well I can say that in the last week I have had 32 memebers join Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4715.msg20498#msg20498 date=1155264453]
Quote:Honey, I don't drink emoticons

I drink more smilies than Bell but my ability to express myself with smilies pales next to Sneaky's mastery of smilies  Yellowtonguerazz
[/quote]

Happy001

Quote:vitalfinds
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Bell knows perfectly well who edited her post since it was only her and I online at the time.

[/quote]

Well I can say that in the last week I have had 32 memebers join Smile
[/quote]

Kirk,'
That is because you are now running the forum. Do yourself a favor................ Smile
oh for pete's sake...

I've had enough of this cyber fighting.  It's no fun without Champ and it isn't the same when you can smack em around in real life.

Look, you are judging me just because of what I just posted here on this thread.  Get over it already, I did.

Took your mind of Ebay for a little while, didn't I?  LMAO

I have to live up to my "Bowlady brought down FAS" image.  Hello
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21