TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Censorship on Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Vital said:
[quote So why would the owner of that forum do that? Controversy. It gets page views for him, and he thinks it harms wp, but it doesn't.[/quote]

FYI, vital, Ross could care less about Wp and he did not post the WP/drm thread. Get a clue. :Smile
Most of the Ross Show users could give a flying !@#$ about WP. They already told the world their opinions on it in 2005. I doubt their opinions have changed.

The only reason I still hang around the WP threads is sheer morbid curiosity.

It is interesting, in a bug under a magnifying glass kind of way.  However, it's not near as interesting as all these posts would suggest.

You still banned on E Belle?  I had a few of my IDs get banned over the years, but they usually let me back after a while.

Did you know that if you use a flash file on your me page, the text filters can't figure out what you're saying?  Even if someone reports it, the techs never look at it long enough to figure out what the page says, . . . especially if you have your message delayed for two seconds or so.  Lol

[quote author=Jen link=topic=4715.msg23290#msg23290 date=1158294377]
It is interesting, in a bug under a magnifying glass kind of way.  However, it's not near as interesting as all these posts would suggest.

You still banned on E Belle?  I had a few of my IDs get banned over the years, but they usually let me back after a while.

Did you know that if you use a flash file on your me page, the text filters can't figure out what you're saying?  Even if someone reports it, the techs never look at it long enough to figure out what the page says, . . . especially if you have your message delayed for two seconds or so.  Lol[/quote]

Quote:It is interesting, in a bug under a magnifying glass kind of way.  However, it's not near as interesting as all these posts would suggest

I agree, not interesting at all. However, I DESPISE racism, and I won't just let it go by. That would be implicit agreement with it's premises.  Smile

Quote:You still banned on E Belle?  I had a few of my IDs get banned over the years, but they usually let me back after a while.

Yes, I am still banned on the ebay discussion boards. (they said permanently)Laughing4

They don't approve of my outing the Lieworld trolls publicly. Happy001
Btw, they purged the SB, T&S, and PP boards. Only 3 weeks of posts will now be retained. Gee, wonder why? ??? Happy001

Quote:Did you know that if you use a flash file on your me page, the text filters can't figure out what you're saying?  Even if someone reports it, the techs never look at it long enough to figure out what the page says, . . . especially if you have your message delayed for two seconds or so.

Now THAT is interesting. Thumbsup Laughing7

I'll have to give that some thought, perhaps some screenshots of brainchemicals emails to me??? Happy001

Edited to fix the damn quotes. Tard

C&P'd from TRS :
quote =DRM/brian1212/waltherr/greencreek/bojangles

Deacon Rossite

ummm?? vital does show some logic ...... i may have to read more on what vital says...but still i do see some blonde stuff..... he he he

people hollar that mel gibson is anti semetic.......people who hollar that is not wise.... why???? jesus was a jew..... jesus is mel gibsons religion....

the correct term is mel gibson is against a religion called judaism.. which is the religion that had christ killed ....

Birds of a feather........ Puke
The bug under the magnifying glass was WP, not the racism.  Racism is not interesting, it's just pathetic and ignorant.

If you need help with flash, let me know  Sign10
Quote:If you need help with flash, let me know  sign10   

Thanks. Jen! Thumbsup

Quote:The bug under the magnifying glass was WP, not the racism.  Racism is not interesting, it's just pathetic and ignorant.

I know and I agree. Sad

[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4715.msg23341#msg23341 date=1158348259]
Ok, I'm ready to take on this subject matter.  If anyone is interested, I'll start a new thread, but let's keep it at a high level if we do decide to discuss things.
[/quote]

How high is high? And the idea of keeping it "high" sounds like a form of censorship in itself. Watch my mouth? I rarely do that anymore. Life is too short.
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4715.msg23341#msg23341 date=1158348259]
Ok, I'm ready to take on this subject matter.  If anyone is interested, I'll start a new thread, but let's keep it at a high level if we do decide to discuss things.
[/quote]

I am not interested in a discussion re racism/bigotry with you, vital. You already made your views clear on TRS. No need for a repeat. ANd as flaky as you are, people rarely change who they are just because others don't approve. No desire to listen to you try to undo what you've done.

if you want to discuss censorship on forums, fine. Bring it. But I am with Cranky in that I will not promise to hold back. That IS censorship.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21