TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thanks so much, guys. Found out the reason it was stuck in a loop and I'm fixing it now. Thank you, thank you!
The T-shirt store with the most traffic
http://www.bustedtees.com

They started on osCommerce before switching to ?

Their 1-page checkout form has too much information crammed in one place  Tongue2
Regic, thanks!

Ok. The DNS stuff is straightened out. It's now pointing to the new work in progress:

http://www.plasticpumpkin.com

Please keep in mind this is still a working design. I am tweaking the thing every single hour. LOL. I am still working on categories (not logical right now) and fine tuning the overall look and feel. I also have hundreds more designs waiting to go up. Whooo. Hopefully by the time I have severla hundred more designs up, the overall flavor of the site will be more apparent. I still don't have the plastic pumpkin shirts read to go up yet, either. Oi.

What I want to know is--is anyone out there interested in, or willing to make some extra cash (for realsy) helping me add products to the site? I thought I'd ask here in case someone was interested. I have a LOT to do and I need some assistance.

If you already know monstercommerce, that would be excellent. if not, it's not that hard and you can have a free sneak peek at the thing if you were thinking about it.

I'm not talking a $5.00 tip and a "thanks, buddy!" I mean respectful pay for freelance work.

If you're interested, send me a PM. I will tell you what needs to be done and you can quote me a price--or I can quote you a price and we can discuss it, whatever you want to do.

If no one here is interested, I'll hire someone from a freelancer site--but I wanted to give someone a chance. I may have enough need for two people--

Looks great so far, Thentavius! Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5449.msg28654#msg28654 date=1161550921]
Looks great so far, Thentavius! Big Grin
[/quote]

OMG, yes! Much better! You are on a roll now.  Smile
Thanks, guys!

Still working on it. Still far from being done, but it's starting to take shape.

I'm working on unifying graphical connections throughout the site.
I like it too. coming along very nicly.
BIG change!  Good!  Smile
Much better than Yahoo...and most importantly no transaction fees.  Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=5449.msg28668#msg28668 date=1161552809]
Much better than Yahoo...and most importantly no transaction fees.  Smile
[/quote]

Looks a helluva lot classier too.  Icon_thumleft  Icon_thumright
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25