TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Looking really good Thentavius.
Need some funny tshirts for dogs though!  ;D
Thanks, guys!!!!!  Earlier today I was in a fit of despair, feeling overwhelmed and thought it wasn't going anywhere. I'm glad it looks a lot different, and better.

I'm really impressed by all of the stuff Monster Commerce lets you do and makes easy to set up. I'm working on the shipping integration right now, for real time rates. This new cart allows you to calculate your shipping as soon as you've added stuff. Neat.

I'm also tweaking the checkout. I've got regular credit card acceptance, check, money order, PayPal, and Google Checkout all integrated.

p.s. Mary--that's a good idea. I can order blank kid-sized shirts. Hmmm.... The possibilities are overwhelming me again.
Found a site the other day that had dog tshirts with funny sayings but the only one that I thought was really funny was "cats suck". Certainly not my sentiments but I think most dogs would relate.
LOL!!!!!!! I think I'm going to work on some. Maybe I can do a special wholesale deal for you to carry some on your doggie sites, too?
I'd love that.
Right on! Let me get some designs on the to-do slate here.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Got the live chat box installed. Anyone want to try it out?
Mary--I'll work on the doggie designs on my next batch of products. Any size preferences?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25