TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Wow! I wonder if that will work.

THANKS!  :-*

Now, the question is--how the heck do I insert that if home.php is a dynamically generated page. Can I edit home.php and have that line stay in there?
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5449.msg38750#msg38750 date=1167602729]
Wow! I wonder if that will work.

THANKS!  :-*

Now, the question is--how the heck do I insert that if home.php is a dynamically generated page. Can I edit home.php and have that line stay in there?
[/quote]

I don't know. You may want to get Regic's attention if the thread title (I just changed it) doesn't work.

PS//I found that solution because when working on my site today, I had a display problem and I knew the code was fine, damn it!!
Quote:how the heck do I insert that if home.php is a dynamically generated page. Can I edit home.php and have that line stay in there?

The line would probably go in one of the .tpl template files.  I have an x-cart demo but half the code on the demo is encrypted so I can't tell which file.
I'll figure it out. Let me root around.
Just a quick update.

This code:
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...D/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

*does* need to go into the document. It needs to go into the customer/home.tpl  file as follows:

Code:
{* $Id: home.tpl,v 1.67.2.10 2005/10/31 11:36:14 max Exp $ *}
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtm...D/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
{if $printable ne ''}

(near the top of the .tpl file). Just posting this here in case anyone else needs the info. Bell, you're one smart lady.

Now, the code was NOT the problem with my IE spacing issue. That was something really stupid in the end. The AddMe bookmark button had somehow picked up additional code for a spacer.gif, which was 150 pixels wide. The width of the gutter.  ;D  The addme code was stretching the center area funny. Problem stupid, but solved.
Quote:Now, the code was NOT the problem with my IE spacing issue. That was something really stupid in the end. The AddMe bookmark button had somehow picked up additional code for a spacer.gif, which was 150 pixels wide. The width of the gutter.  Grin  The addme code was stretching the center area funny. Problem stupid, but solved.

Mmmmm...........don't you hate when that happens? It always seems to be something small like that and it screws up the whole friggin page!  Tongue3
Anyway, glad you were able to figure it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25