TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Quote: thougt all that info (cc numbers and stuff)
was being stored on my little part of the server and I didn't like that for some reason.

Zen has the option not to store CC info. I'm looking in the osCMax admin for the "on/off" switch and can't find it.  Sad

I do see 2 rows in the order table for storing credit cards though.  Sad

Quote:cc_number varchar(32) Yes None

cc_expires varchar(4) Yes N

I'd check their forums first....

See now when I was first playing with it (OK girls no funny comments)
I was scratching my head because acting as a customer I was able to go all the way through
the process and put in all ,cc numbers avs codes, everything.
All on the non secure side in the cart (I don't have SSL).

That was what I didn't want my customers to have to do on my little space
on the server (in the cart).
I wanted them to enter all that info at the gateway.
(Just pass the item total and item name to gateway and they enter all the name address cc info and such there.) If that makes sense.

Maybe a mod should split this off from thentavius's thread.
I don't want to hijack this and turn it into an oscmax thing.
Anyway I believe one of you said that was not possible and
the LinkPoint mod was only for api anyway NOT Linkpoint connect.

I really need to get w a tech at LinkPoint that may be able to tell
me some way to do this. I don't know.
That's the only reason I'm still stuck w Mals at this point.
It is doing what I describe above.

Hey maybe I can hack the Google mod code somehow and make it
work for Link Point Connect.
(seeing as Google'ss mod / buttons are picking up and
passing just the total and items numbers / names)  LOL
Quote:See now when I was first playing with it

Happy001

Quote:I was able to go all the way

2funny

:twistedevil:

Quote:I really need to get w a tech at LinkPoint that may be able to tell
me some way to do this

Yep, unless there is something on either the oscMax or osC forums.  Linkpoint is popular so there must be other LinkPoint Connect oscMax users.
:Smile  ;D
New question:

When you guys see images of tees to buy, would you mind if they were kind of hip t-shirt sketches (a template sketched from a tee, but with a neat style), which show you the color / logo on them?

Is that enough to visualize the complete t-shirt?  I would also have photographs of the actual t-shirts, so that quality of material and depth of color can be seen before buying, but the actual graphical tee would be a neat rendering / illustration with the graphic on it.

Anyone think that would be a turn-off?

(working on the new design in Monster Commerce. It's very easy to change everything in it!).

Might be able to be visualized and commented on more easily with some kind of sample for folks to see.
Quote:the actual graphical tee would be a neat rendering / illustration with the graphic on it.

Yes.  I'd rather see an actual photo.

Quote:(working on the new design in Monster Commerce. It's very easy to change everything in it!).

You dumped Yahoo Stores?  Thumbsup

[quote author=thentavius link=topic=5449.msg27925#msg27925 date=1161052295]
New question:

When you guys see images of tees to buy, would you mind if they were kind of hip t-shirt sketches (a template sketched from a tee, but with a neat style), which show you the color / logo on them?

Is that enough to visualize the complete t-shirt?  I would also have photographs of the actual t-shirts, so that quality of material and depth of color can be seen before buying, but the actual graphical tee would be a neat rendering / illustration with the graphic on it.

(working on the new design in Monster Commerce. It's very easy to change everything in it!).

[/quote]

I think that's a great idea... just show the designs in thumbs
and not on a T shirt. Let them visualize it and use their imagination.
Now you may want to make a couple of killer T's and throw them around as displays somewhere... you know.
A black T with an awesome print on it.

Wooho you dumped Yahoo too?
Hey that rhymed  Smile

Signs064 with PP (hey that rhymed too!). Graphical representations would work for me as long as the actual shirts were shown elsewhere. Kim
[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=5449.msg27940#msg27940 date=1161058709]
Signs064 with PP (hey that rhymed too!). Graphical representations would work for me as long as the actual shirts were shown elsewhere. Kim
[/quote]

Ditto
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25