TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Wow-----your splash page looks awesome! Thumbsup
Thanks!

I'd like to use that shade of reddish brown throughout the main site--but it was a little overpowering to look at for a long time. I'm still working on integrating it, though. I'll find some way to make it work.
I usually hate splash pages.  Yours is one of the few I've ever liked.  Very nicely done.  Smile
Thanks! I'm not hoping for it to be the main entryway to the site--just a splash if you happen to come in from somewhere that isn't the main index.php or home.php landing.
Nice.
Thentavius,
Everything on your site looks really great. It just keeps getting better.  Thumbsup
Thanks Maggie & Chiquita. If only I can get more traffic going there. LOL.

I've been busting my behind doing all the search engine submission things all over again (I do them each month) and also adding myself to web directories, etc.  :-[
Most of the pages indexed in Google are your Monster site.  Create a file called .htaccess with the line below in it and stick it in the /www/plasticpumpkin.com directory

Code:
RedirectPermanent /index.asp "http://www.plasticpumpkin.com/store/xcart/home.php"
Done
Thentavius,

I think I know why your page won't display properly in IE. Each page should have a line of code at the very top similiar to this:

Quote:

Without that line, browsers will not always display the page properly, especially if the content includes CSS.

I hope that's what it is, lol. Easy fix.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25