TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Thentavius,

Just out of curiosity, did you check out Volusion also? If so, what made you decide to go with Monster instead?
Why?
You thinking about switching?

AGAIN   :blinkie:

Hey Bell. Are we EVER going to work on your site,
seeing as I got BBH to install oscmax for you on a Sunday?

tic toc tic toc  >Sad
Quote:Hey Bell. Are we EVER going to work on your site,
seeing as I got BBH to install oscmax for you on a Sunday?

tic toc tic toc

I will be doing it myself. Thank you anyway.
Quote:seeing as I got BBH to install oscmax for you on a Sunday?

There's no difference to me between Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.  I don't have weekends,  Crybaby2 which is fine with me because it means I don't have to kiss an employer's butt on Mondays.  Laughing7

I can relate to that.
I'm screwing off today myself so.  8)

I still wanted at least five Gyro's on Sunday and would
have paid dearly for them.
But someone went and ate them ALL now didn't they?  :Smile
thent - good luck with the site.  This stuff is seems so very complicated to me... :'( 

At least with the PP Shopping cart I use on my website, its just copy/paste - that I can handle OK Big Grin
Quote:This stuff is seems so very complicated to me...

It's not. You'd learn it quickly, and once the store is setup its easier to run than an eBay store--no daily glitches, no need for endless revisions, no need to memorize 150 pages of rules...
Belli--I didn't know about Volusion before settling with Monster. Since I have a habit of "divorcing" my former ecommerce hosts, I'm going to give Monster a shot for a longer haul. LOL.

Powerbuyer, thanks so much! And actually, MOnster is turning out to be extremely user friendly and intuitive. Much more than Yahoo! Stores, Bizhosting, or Oscommerce, or that other one I used (phpstore?).
Quote:MOnster is turning out to be extremely user friendly and intuitive. Much more than Yahoo! Stores

Yahoo Stores and ProStores are both extremely overpriced (even before their per sale transaction fees) for the limited features they offer.
I have a brother who is STILL using pro stores.
He get's like 5 orders a year.
I quit telling him to get a website a long time ago.
He's a dummy, what can I do?
A customer of his recently purchased an item
of mine my bro has on his website.
My bro lost money to make the sale.  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25