TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Care to review my new site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Yes they do.
Quote:Edited to add:  Mals-e.com is looking very good to me right now as its just adding buttons to a webpage, like I've been doing with Paypal's cart, but will do Paypal and Google Checkout.  I'm going to take a hard look at it once the server problems are past me.

I use mals and it's great.
You can use GP many MA's PP even make options for checks mO's really flexable for 8.00 a month kat.

Oh and it's FREE if you are just using PP and it can be set up in less than 30 mins.
If u need any help  kat give me a shout.
I'll give a holler if I get stuck once I start playing around with it.  One thing I'm learning since becoming a widow is to not be afraid to ask for help when I need it - which is often.

Ideally a cart with GP, PP, checks and money orders would be what I want - with the ability to expand to include a MA in the future once I figure something out for that.

I'll probably never get rid of the site I have because hubby and I did it together.  But its time to take it to the next level, I think.

It'll be a good educational experience for me.

OH - and good news  Headbang Server is back up and running.  Only thing not working is the radio broadcast, but I can live without that.  Email and websites I would prefer not to.

Back to work now - I've got lots of packages to get ready for the PO tomorrow.
*wave*

(Sorry to hijack your thread a little Mr. T.  Big Grin)
Mals has voucher capabilities, % off...price breaks points
all kinds of neat stuff. Secure Side if you want to collect all the info including cc info.
to pass on via a virtual terminal or POS machine.

You can do some limited stuff and add some HTML and your logo too...
Up till where you are passed of to a gateway.

It's really pretty easy.
I didn't mess with the shipping mods much but they have forums and stuff too.

Just give me a shout if you get stuck.

Oh and it's a snap to put the code on your product pages too.
Customize your own Buy Buttons the works.
Really pretty stright forward and easy.

Only downfall is now GP is trying to muscle in and be seen BEFORE your other options.
That turned me off and as a result, I've already dropped Google Pay.
quick hijack

Hello Kat!

/hijack
Hello sweetie 8)
[quote author=Powerbuyer link=topic=5449.msg29318#msg29318 date=1161916705]
Hello sweetie 8)
[/quote]

umm, if you're talking about Anita I think dirty minded sweetie would be the correct thing to say (unlike me who nevvvvver has a dirty thought) :twistedevil:
Hmmmm....she called me sweetie, too!  ???  I'm not so sure I like being quite so close to the company.........  Wink
Powerbuyer knows me from when I USED to be a sweetie... before TT corrupted me. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=5449.msg29358#msg29358 date=1161949281]
Powerbuyer knows me from when I USED to be a sweetie... before TT corrupted me. 
[/quote]
She knows me too as we used to debate about PP.  :Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25