TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg74718#msg74718 date=1248756002]
[Image: laceaaaco.jpg]
[/quote]

Little tool as in...my customer list is bigger than AM's 19,722 membership count...the combined  membership counts (101,000) of Bonanzle and Atomic Mall are 90% less than the size of bargainland/bidtopia's 1 million customer list?

Little tool as in...too few members (and therefore too few buyers) to be taken seriously as a 'viable eBay contender'?

PS sharkass: Your banner is inappropriate (and offensive to the tool challenged).  Blue card!
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=18789.msg74720#msg74720 date=1248790882]
.the combined  membership counts (101,000) of Bonanzle and Atomic Mall are 90% less than the size of bargainland/bidtopia's 1 million customer list?

Little tool as in...too few members (and therefore too few buyers) to be taken seriously as a 'viable eBay contender'?
[/quote]

Why do the most viable eBay competitors get slammed by ecommerce-ignorant PSU cheerleaders?
Overstock.com is a great success for many sellers as a side channel to eBay and Amazon, yet the only posts I can find recently at PSU involve their forum, and an article with their CEO disussing how a business runs.
Amazon gets slammed because of their fees are high to sell at a site with 50 million monthly visitors, yet no one ever says a word about the fact that items actually SELL there.
Bargainland has proof of over 300,000 transactions on their site in 2 years, while the highest seller on AM has proof of just 647 even with the falsified automated seller feedback.
26000 monthly visitors at Bidtopia (for practically 1 seller) for less than 3,000 auctions (8 for every auction) yet Atomic Mall thinks it's 150K listings pulling in 140K visitors (1 for each listing) is special? That's not enough spamming Mike, you may need to gather your troops for a spam attack on PSU soon.
Sneaky's List of Recent Ecommerce/OAI Hirings

The A list: viable eBay alternatives listed on PSU's chart with their own PSU subforum.  Woo hoo, watch out Feebay, these sites are contenders!

Plunderhere:
Nisan "Bidwhale" C., former owner of failed rinky dink BidWhale and a few other shuttered long forgotten auction sites you never heard of, joins site as 25% owner and head tech guru

Atomic Mall:
Angelsong "Kool-Aid" 666, best known for her dual role as Wagglepop head cheerleader PowerSeller and Wagglepop top lister/sock puppet Overpriced FloorMat Guy, appointed (volunteer) forum moderator

The B list: inconsequential sites not on the revered PSU chart, nobody in their right mind would ever give these sites a second glance as a possible place to list

Bidtopia (Warehouse86):
Ken May, former [size=13px]President and CEO of FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Services, named Chairman[/size]

Bill Doherty, former VP [size=13px]of U.S. Operations for the Eastern Division for FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Services, named CEO[/size]
It's pretty bad when boinktard hall of famers like ASs's MoPuppet and PH's BidBoink think you're a pathetic boinktard.

Plunderhere's BidBoink discussing Atomic Mall's owner:
Quote:am, you are looking very childish here and basically made me loose most all of any respect I may have had for you as a person b4 this thread... just for the record....
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-26...tml#269442

Someone needs to Blue Card that PH techie guy. He has posted twice off topic in Mo's thread about importing from other sites.
I guess Mo and every other rinky dink owner doesn't care that importing directly from another site's server and database is illegal?
"Copyright ©2007 All Rights Reserved"
A user can access and copy their own information, but not an automated freelance script to login to the site remotely and pull the information from that site. This is an intellectual property rights violation, is ethically wrong, and will land Ray in court quickly if he is pulling from real sites like Etsy and eBay. eBay has already won lawsuits and set precendents over copying content like this without expressed written consent, and it wouldn't be hard to do it again. It is a tricky law, but eBay and Etsy have the resources to take Ray, Mo, Mike, the Bonanzle group, and all the rest to court for many years until they don't have a dime or breath left in them.
That's why these sites allow members to download their own listings through a bulk listing tool. If a user needs to transfer their stuff from site to site for "maximum exposure" but can't even do the work to transfer it, what loyalty will they have to the new site? And why would any business want to ASSociate with a blatant copyright violator?

So, add Mo and Ray to the Rinky Dink admin list, along with Atomic Mall and Bonanzle who are breaking the law.
Oooh, little Mikey Shanspam is in big. big trouble! Happy001

PSU Moderator Elgato Speaking to AtomicBoinktard Wrote:MIKE!
Your testing my patience sir.

You, MO and I have been discussing this via PM so as to NOT embarrass you, me or the author of this OP BUT you continue to rant off topic in this site owners thread.

ONCE AGAIN SIR, TAKE your issues to PM or you'll be given a yellow card for ranting off topic in another site owners topic of discussion.

Thank you for your cooperation Mike.

Now can we please get back ON TOPIC.

:popcorneaters:
Smileyviolin

I find it funny that he is "demanding" an answer to why his posts were deleted on PSU.
Did he take over PSU? How many people has little Mikey banned for demanding something from him? Maybe PSU should just ban him and his spamming ways.

Pottytrain2
Hey now, this is unfair to Atomic Mall. You have hijacked the thread with multiple links to an aSs thread on PSU.
When Mo and Ray make a total public fool out of you for questioning their own illegal copyright violations, you know you are in sad shape. Happy001
I wonder if PSU mods and admins have considered just removing the ability to post any images at all to signatures, and remove the formatting of a link in the sig code? That would fix everyone so no one would whine about the other spamming their threads too much anymore.  Icon_thumleft
Quote:Hey now, this is unfair to Atomic Mall. You have hijacked the thread with multiple links to an aSs thread on PSU.

The PSU aSs thread is now an AM thread.  It has been retitled "Yet ANOTHER thread HIJACKED by Atomic Mall Mikey" Lol
Quote: Aren't there some bug infested Plunderhere scripts that need your attention?
;D
I'm starting to like his attitude, but he's still in the same class with the other rinky dink spammers.
His only big mistake, questioning the almighty Mo and Ray's auction shack. 10,000 active listings (+20,000 from an inactive number padding seller) makes them the be all end all of rinky dink philosophy. He needs to learn that. Sorry Mike, but being a decent programmer doesn't make you smart. You have to be able to con the entire rinky dink world to be considered smart like that at PSU.
Maybe he'll do like most rinky dink site admins and leave PSU completely for more exposure spamming at Pheebay, OSU, Selling Lounge, or any of the other cheerleader sites.