TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74943#msg74943 date=1251081420]

So sorry, but you'll just have to wait.
[/quote]

apparently everybody has to wait forever with you. You have been stating for a year now, that you don't have it all listed or you need to fix them up.. blah blah blah...

Well if you stayed off forums chatting about your 2 sales a month, and ACTUALLY work on your website, you just may get somewhere.

Hell you are even spamming sites where you don't sell anymore.. lol... how low will you sink?

Knob
[quote author=Xamer link=topic=18789.msg74945#msg74945 date=1251086458]apparently everybody has to wait forever with you. You have been stating for a year now, that you don't have it all listed or you need to fix them up.. blah blah blah...[/quote]

Everyone has two choices Shay.

1)  Wait patiently.

2)  Mind THEIR OWN business.
See, you keep saying that crap while you stick your nose in everyone else's business and in their forums. You're just a total hypocrite!

Stop playing the victim already. There aren't any men that want to save you here. If you're looking for that, better get yourself back to PSU.

You can either:

1. Shutup

2. Start selling on AM, so you don't look like such a moron. You advertising for AM does way more harm than good with your 2 sales a month.

BTW, I would rather chat with Shay than you any day!
Angel has exposed her purpose and what motivates her. She'll do anything for a little male attention. She poses ridiculous questions like 'what color should I dye my hair?' to draw attention to her femaleness. She's way too busy seeking attention to get any real work done.

I still say it's quite the coincidence that she lives in the same town as the owner of AM. Is Angel a stalker, or is Angel a punk hacker pretending to be a girl? 
Quote: 1700 listings and only 1.45 monthly sales and $121.39 gross monthly at AM.
Quote: You only have 1% of your items listed on Atomic SMall?  Then you still have almost 159,000 products left to list.

If someone has 1700 listings on venue x and is only selling 1-2 items per month, they need to completely reevaluate their business and consider doing several things before they even think about listing the other 99% :Smile Confusedtolensmiley: Laughing4 of their inventory:

a. rewriting their business plan (or writing one if they don't have one) because 1-2 sales monthly on 1700 listings indicates their existing plan SUCKS and needs a major overhaul
b. getting a new product line
c. pricing their items so they're competitive--if you sell new mass market items and your competitors are established companies/websites selling under their legal business name and you're selling on rinky dink venue x under an anonymous ID with no visible physical contact info or telephone number you're probably going to have to price your items lower than your larger competitors to overcome the (lack of) trust factor in order for buyers to buy from your rinky dink venue store rather than from your larger competitor's website.  If you can't price your items competitively and turn a profit then you need to either get new suppliers or b. get a new product line.
I would like to truly know what this "Shay" has on AM that they would go around accusing anybody who talks about Am as being "Shay"?  Icon_scratch

I mean if Mike and you are so paranoid that everybody is "Shay", he must got some good dirt on you all.  ;D

BTW why is it only Mike and you, who stick to thier guns that A1TickedOffMan is "Shay"?

Now I am "Shay"    :Smile

Go make Mikey breakfast, read the paper, and get over yourself.  Crybaby2

Truly pathetic if you ask me.

LOS, I would like to talk to "Shay" myself, wonder what he has on Am that they are so paranoid about.
Quote:users online:
osCommerce 493
Magento forums 404
PrestaShop forums 316
PSU 27
Plunderhere forums 19
AlsoShop forums 8
AtomicMall forums 4

forum members:
osCommerce 218,032
Magento 122,797
Zen Cart 80,406
PrestaShop 25,188
PSU 22,148

Wait, now surely you are mistaken... No one would visit a forum for a fully functional free open source cart with thousands of free functional mods over a nightmarishly complex $10/month PSU store? Maybe you need to re-check the forum membership. Happy001

Quote: If someone has 1700 listings on venue x and is only selling 1-2 items per month, they need to completely reevaluate their business and consider doing several things before they even think about listing the other 99% [img alt=:Smile]http://community.tuliptools.com/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img alt=Confusedtolensmiley:]http://community.tuliptools.com/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img alt=Laughing4]http://community.tuliptools.com/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughing4.gif[/img] of their inventory:

Amazing how a site with the best Google exposure on the planet can't outsell WP, that used to have the best SEO on the planet.

Quote:
c:pricing their items so they're competitive--if you sell new mass market items and your competitors are established companies/websites selling under their legal business name and you're selling on rinky dink venue x under an anonymous ID with no visible physical contact info or telephone number you're probably going to have to price your items lower than your larger competitors to overcome the (lack of) trust factor in order for buyers to buy from your rinky dink venue store rather than from your larger competitor's website.  If you can't price your items competitively and turn a profit then you need to either get new suppliers or b. get a new product line.

Or D: List them in the seller's eBay store with already established selling credibility (2000+ 100% feedback) which is guaranteed to have better Google exposure than any rinky dink wanna-be, and stop wasting her's and dozens of other unsuspecting seller's time on sites like AM, WP, PH, etc.
Quote: This seller has done almost 1600 transactions in 9 months from only a few hundred listings:
Quote: As usual on this forum, providing carefully selected partial information gives readers an inaccurately skewed view of the situation.

Talk about skewing and partial information. :Smile  20% of 24 hour's items are under $3, 40% are between $3-$7.50, and 20% are between $7.50-$10.  Do the math. 

Providing links to PS and SF's sales records would give sellers a more accurate view
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=18789.msg74956#msg74956 date=1251161956]Talk about skewing and partial information. :Smile  20% of 24 hour's items are under $3, 40% are between $3-$7.50, and 20% are between $7.50-$10.  Do the math.[/quote]

At 1225 transactions, his sales totalled $21,349.05.
He posted those totals in July.  $21.3K/8= AM's best is selling at the level of an eBaY Bronze Powerseller and its biggest fans whose sales are more representative of what the average seller can expect if they join are selling at the level of an Alsoshop seller.  Yawn.