TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think he just needs his diaper changed and then he'll be fine. Maybe Alison can change it for him.

If you read their posts, they just have lost the connection to reality it seems. Alison is cheering a site she can't even sell on and buyer whatever is crying and trying to be the cheerleader he'll never be.

He's probably mentioning one of the posts by Alison, and she isn't smart enough to catch it...LOL

I think instead of whining to those that won't waste their time, he should get a super pricey lawyer to battle for him....LOL Maybe Alison can help pay from her AM sales.  Happy001
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg75259#msg75259 date=1253428395]
I think he just needs his diaper changed and then he'll be fine. Maybe Alison can change it for him.

If you read their posts, they just have lost the connection to reality it seems. Alison is cheering a site she can't even sell on and buyer whatever is crying and trying to be the cheerleader he'll never be.

He's probably mentioning one of the posts by Alison, and she isn't smart enough to catch it...LOL

I think instead of whining to those that won't waste their time, he should get a super pricey lawyer to battle for him....LOL Maybe Alison can help pay from her AM sales.  Happy001
[/quote]

"...and buyer whatever is crying and trying to be the cheerleader he'll never be."

It's prolly got something to do with the hairy legs, panty hose, short skirt and all that mess...
[quote author=rho link=topic=18789.msg75260#msg75260 date=1253428691]
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg75259#msg75259 date=1253428395]

[/quote]

"...and buyer whatever is crying and trying to be the cheerleader he'll never be."

It's prolly got something to do with the hairy legs, panty hose, short skirt and all that mess...
[/quote]

So true.....I read back through and can't find anything he could use. Maybe the hormonal imbalance even though that wasn't referring to him unless it should. hehe

I think they should continue to make a big deal about it though on the AM forums. In fact, they should post as many links to TT as they possibly can. I'm sure their sellers need to dilute that koolaid.

Maybe their sellers will get sick of the drama and find someplace else to sell as they should. A Google feed just ain't worth 5% people.

OMG....this is too funny.  one minute blocked then not then blocked....hehehe

So, has Alison been able to make more than 2 sales this month? I'm too lazy to reroute tonight.
So from reading their forum, it seems that Mike is taking the screenshots of anyone that callsout AM

Quote:
A good friend of mine is an attorney and he told me when I started this venture to contact him if anything came up that I thought might make us both some $$$.

The little folder I've been making for him is coming right along.  A screen grab here, a tracking log there...

So I guess he'll make money by suing people. So maybe his encouraging his members to deliberately bait and spam is just a manipulation, so he can start suing people that fight back.

What a plan.

Nice horridly looking smileys on that forum though. If they are getting the traffic Patch says they are, Alison should be able to make sales and Mike should be able to afford a better forum program or at least enough to get the ads removed. Tis a sad bunch indeed.
The FCC will have a good chuckle when they visit Mikey's hidious homepage. When they look a little deeper they'll find out that AM is not quite the BIG DEAL it's avertised to be. Truth in Advertising? I think not. In fact, the considerable amount of content at PSU will provide a timeline which will be used to establish that he and some of his loudmouthed members deliberately set out to create a false front by means of untrue Examiner articles, tampering with PSU's Auction Count List, inflating his Store count by 500, etc... Bring it on punk. Wink
Sign13 BTW Mikey, did you remember to clean up your site? I'm pretty sure the FCC will raise a brow when they see Shay's pirated DVDs and all of the other knock offs you're always shuffling around.
Quote:pirated DVDs
And don't forget the Force Anime store selling over 1400 illegally made in China that I reported to Mikey months ago.
New one from the Buyer, RC, whoever...
Quote:Allegations or imputations "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession"

First there must be evidence that a business was damaged, when according to the seller's own words business is very good. When checking the "business" it will be seen that business never really existed in any consistent measurable amount.

Quote:Allegations or imputations of criminal activity (sometimes only crimes of moral turpitude) [5][6]
I haven't seen anything criminal mentioned here except the truth about a few specific sellers on Atomic Mall selling illegally manufactured, copyright and trademark violating products.

According to US federal law, "defamation" lawsuit defendants must be proven to have caused unreparable harm to a person in a measurable amount (dollars and cents, customer count) from an untrue statement. Just because the plaintiff doesn't like someone passing out publicly available information doesn't make it defamation.
For a B&M business you must also prove that it was negligently made toward your business presence, the suit must be filed in the defendant's home state (not across state lines) which will cost far more than any measurable amount that can be proven to be lost in your case from your B&M business.

P.S. Lawyers don't travel to other states for nickel and dime cases. If you were Macy's, sure, but you are a small business building your business on a site who's administrator ignores reports of illegal merchandise sold on his site.
Quote: Deceptive or Unlawful Advertising or Marketing Complaint, my reason for filing this in response to their post was using my copyrighted business name as a vehicle to advertise untrue statements

What am I advertising or marketing when I post here? I only use this ID on TT. I've never mentioned my business name on TT.  Sneaky, valleygirl, Amy, and the 3 TT admins are the only TT readers who know who I am.

My post quoted 2 numbers from his eBaY feedback profile: 30 day feedback received and lifetime feedback score.  My "mediocre seller" comment was my personal opinion based on my observation that the 30 day feedback shown on his eBaY feedback profile was less than the volume I used to do in a day on eBaY when I sold there. If somebody like eforcity looked at my 34,000 yearly order volume their personal opinion would no doubt be that I was a mediocre seller and had a lot to learn about selling. His response to me was http://bayimg.com/GaEdCAAcA

Quote:Burden of Proof on Plaintiff concerning Defamation
please see this link
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects...chart.html

Actually, the first burden of proof is that something false was spoken or written as a fact. If the statement was made as an opinion based on available information, then it's not defamation and the next burden of proof won't even matter.
What he/she is dealing with is anger over the fact that his business has been critiqued and analyzed, and by using publicly available information nearly everything he has said has been discredited in some form. Then, he is a little ticked that his business partners at AM don't have the brightest light shining on them. Then he is ticked that someone put 2+2 together and realized he has been attacked by AM members in the past, yet now trusts them.
I'd love to meet the lawyer who'd take this one. Maybe it's Ray and Rich's lawyer.  Happy001