TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AM's new slogan....."We're kind of a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!"
Quote: getting sellers kicked off PSU.

L'il Mikey's Atomic Mall  Smileykoolaid drinkers are doing sellers a service every time they hand out a blue card.  Thumbsup Getting kicked off PSU will spare sellers (and their buyers)  from having a shopping cart (virtuemart aka "PSU Stores") that is integrated with a CMS (Joomla/Mambo) which has a long history of security problems shoved down their throats. It will also spare them from being steered to tiny low traffic auction sites where "Power Seller" is defined as $130 monthly sales.
It also makes me uneasy the way PS spams the boards proclaiming the benefits of AM.  She did the same thing for waggleflop.  Is she getting paid by these sites?
Why do some feel the need to spout off in cult fashion that this site or another site is the best thing since sliced bread!
All I want these alternative sites to so is, do their damned job and I, for one will not go around proclaiming to the world that they are the most wonderful site to work and play on. BS! When they start paying me to do their damned advertising, then sign me up.
I think I'll go and pull my stuff off AM shortly as I had enough of the cult thing and PS with Waggleflop.
What the hell is her vested interest in AM? and all of the other ones that are falling all over the owner of this site? I just do not get it.  It was the same at Waggleflop.
It's just plain creepy.

Tongue2
[quote author=BeenThereDoneThat link=topic=18789.msg74786#msg74786 date=1250020734]
It also makes me uneasy the way PS spams the boards proclaiming the benefits of AM.  She did the same thing for waggleflop.  Is she getting paid by these sites?
Why do some feel the need to spout off in cult fashion that this site or another site is the best thing since sliced bread!
All I want these alternative sites to so is, do their damned job and I, for one will not go around proclaiming to the world that they are the most wonderful site to work and play on. BS! When they start paying me to do their damned advertising, then sign me up.
I think I'll go and pull my stuff off AM shortly as I had enough of the cult thing and PS with Waggleflop.
What the hell is her vested interest in AM? and all of the other ones that are falling all over the owner of this site? I just do not get it.  It was the same at Waggleflop.
It's just plain creepy.

Tongue2
[/quote]

Care to provide one example of something I did that was so awful, you can't stand to have listings on a site that I happen to like?  Or does it just make you feel good to be part of this bashing gang?  I am honestly curious as to how people become so hateful and judgmental.
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74787#msg74787 date=1250023064]
Care to provide one example of something I did that was so awful, you can't stand to have listings on a site that I happen to like?  Or does it just make you feel good to be part of this bashing gang?  I am honestly curious as to how people become so hateful and judgmental.
[/quote]

Can we give more than one example or are you looking for the best of the best?

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=18789.msg74788#msg74788 date=1250024350]
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74787#msg74787 date=1250023064]
[/quote]

Can we give more than one example or are you looking for the best of the best?

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

Anything that would help make any sense of this will be appreciated.
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74789#msg74789 date=1250024886]
Anything that would help make any sense of this will be appreciated.
[/quote]

ok, for me it is you in general. We have seen the antics you pulled at WP (floor mat guy/gal) with multiple accounts and then claiming sales which could never be proven.

In the broad scheme of things and reading at PSU, you have no clue how to run a business and therefore shouldn't be offering advice on where to list. PSU is nothing more than a wanna be myspace. If social networking is what you are after stick to facebook, I hear mafia wars is a fun game to play.

Now on an even bigger scheme of things, Alison step back and read what you post at PSU as well as what others post such as SF, patch, AM (little Mikey  Bootyshake ) Mo, Erin & etc... Even though you may not be aligned with some, as a whole you offer nothing of value by pushing any of the rinky dink sites like AM down unknowing sellers throats. Your actions are what are shameful in nature!

You also state you don't have your good items listed yet at AM. 1700+ items and nothing sells? Come on now, do you expect that line to work more than once for real?

Disclaimer:
I am not alligning myself with any side or site. I am alligned with my own sites and strongly suggest if you wish to sell away from eBay, you do it with your own independent website. If you need advice, go to PSU and do exactly the opposite of what is said there with the exception of a few posts from Lurky and cohiba.

Hope this helps! Now run along alison, your colors are running a bit.

Let the Truth be Told

edited to add: I just had a $127.52 sale on one of my websites
You, PS, are a pain in the ass.  I could give you about a million things that you have done to both turn me off of waggleflop and now AM.  Is it really necessary for you to go around the net and praise the glories of these sites?  Should they not stand on their own merit.  If they can not stand on their own merit then it's time for me to take a pass because I do not need a site that sends their minions out to do what they should do, and that is to bring in customers, both sellers and buyers, on their own merit.
Just because you spout off that AM (before it was Waggleflop) is the best site, does not make it so, in fact it actually cheapens the site.
Mike should be held accountable for you and what you are doing to the AM name, and that is bringing it down.  Just because you are a moderator on AM, does not give you ownership or licence for the site. Or does it? You were registered in the same town/city that Mike is registered. strange
Doing what you do, to me, is creepy.  You kiss their asses as if they are some kind of super demigod and I really was content on AM until you started spouting and dissing other sites the same way you did on Waggleflop. It turned me off.
What truth said, echoes my low opinion of you.  You are a troublemaker and not only a Pain in the ASS!
Take it to heart that you are not the only pain in the ass kissing off the glories of your site of the month, there are a few others with you. Pathetic, if this is all you can do to drum up some kind of friendships.
I do not consider this to be a bashing group at all.  They play the cards exactly as they are dealt and I do beseech you to find any untruth in any of the things that have come to light. They could see the demise of Waggleflop while the cult was still in full swing and eventually your cult leader folded his hand, picked up his toys and went home.
Now run along little girl and go piss off somebody else, your job here is done and it didn't work.
Come and try to bait me again and I will pull up every kiss ass thing you have said and done on Waggleflop and AM.
Quote: Care to provide one example of something I did that was so awful

Exclusive news coverage of PS leading sellers to Wagglepop  :turkey2:
Those are the replies that I expected to come from the both of you, but I still can not find one single example in all of that hate spew of anything that I did wrong or could improve on in the future.  Still can't see how anyone could make the "business decision" to pull their items from the site based on nothing more than my positive opinion of said site.  How petty.