TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Almost 32,000 posts

The number of hours of sellers' time those two wasted over the past 4 years by leading sellers to a string of loser sites like BidWhale, HiBidder, TheAuctionMan, Overnight, etc. far exceeds 32,000

Quote: How else was she supposed to get 56 feedback from buyers in 4 years?

The number of defunct or gonowhere sites those two cheerled for, and led sellers to, like BidWhale, HiBidder, TheAuctionMan, Overnight, etc. over the past 4 years probably far exceeds 56.

Quote: Seriously, what type of advice can they give?

a. The type of advice that causes sellers' sales to fall off a cliff
b. The type of advice that ultimately causes  sellers to return to eBay convinced that it's the only place they can get sales
c. The type of advice that causes sellers to give up selling entirely.
WeBidz moderation is a paying gig. While those who are lead to the dry lake to drink remain thirsty, she's paid for time on the site. Time? Ain't hers. Ain't the vendors. So what do they care?

http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?p=128805

shoot I wonder if I can go sign up to get paid then... NAAAAAA I got better things to do in life.. lol
And the punk gets trumped again...

http://www.powersellersunite.com/about29295.html
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75125#msg75125 date=1252168883]
And the punk gets trumped again...

http://www.powersellersunite.com/about29295.html
[/quote]

That's OK, he and Patch made sure to get a few posts in with their "Big Deal" banner and "Pound for Pound" line involved, posting absolutely useless nonsense about nothing to do with the eBay survey.
Yeah, both he and Mikey are in denial. AM doesn't appear on the survey because it isn't a threat to ebay or any other site, especially Bonanzle. That's got to burn, especially since Mikey's attempt to be the talk of the town has been derailed.

As usual, Patch exposes his own true nature when he suggests that the survey isn't genuine. 
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75134#msg75134 date=1252247640]
Yeah, both he and Mikey are in denial. AM doesn't appear on the survey because it isn't a threat to ebay or any other site, especially Bonanzle. That's got to burn, especially since Mikey's attempt to be the talk of the town has been derailed.

As usual, Patch exposes his own true nature when he suggests that the survey isn't genuine. 
[/quote]
In the past, eBay has acknowledged Wigix, Ruby Lane, Etsy, Oztion, IOffer, Craigslist and many more with surveys.
They see which marketplaces generate them revenue through Paypal, and that's how they know who is growing, and all of those sites did generate quite a large number of transactions through Paypal. Bonanzle has generated over 100K transactions this year, I'd think they would at least want to know what their sellers think of it. Why? Not because they feel Bonanzle is any kind of threat, but because eBay will want to know what they need to steal from any site their sellers like to use.
That's why eBay allowed buyers to make offers, because so many sellers liked IOffer at one point.
That's why Kijiji is designed to be a "replica" of Craigslist, because so many sellers liked it as well.
The same with Bonanzle, they may see something like a real time chat on Bonanzle and want to duplicate it somehow since Skype never took off.
eBay is smart when it comes to dirty business ethics. They take only the best features from any site they want and slap it with an eBay trademark to kill any hope for smaller marketplaces to succeed by being different. It all depends on how many sellers say that they have used Bonanzle, which won't be a whole lot, so their ideas will probably be safe for now.
For Patch to question the authenticity shows he is not only clueless about really selling online, he is clueless about anything outside the realm of OSU and the Atomic Bomb.
That doesn't change the fact that AM will never in a million years show up on a survey from ebay.

Patch is always the first to suggest foul play... that's because Patch is a foul player.
Wow, all of that speculation over a survey.

Yes, Patch aka The Magnet King adds absolutely nothing to the conversation and is completely transparent. Maybe eBay hasn't sent him a survey because he isn't as important as he thinks he is. "Hey everyone, I sold a couple $3 magnet today on Atomic Mall! Lets party!".... Happy001 Sad but true.

So would they actually feel better if the boyz did sell Bonanzle for a chunk of change? Either way, eBay wouldn't waste a dime for Atomic Mall.
Ecrater thread[br /][br /]
OSU Giraffe Wrote:I think, and have been realizing as I read notes from sellers who are and are not getting sales from sites such as eCrater (and Blujay and BISI), that a large factor in success on such sites is length of time the listings have existed
[br /]
Quote:You are correct. I am seeing evidence of this now on Atomic Mall, and it was true for Wagglepop as well (makes sense that this would apply to many different sites). Listings that have been in existence for a longer period of time DO seem to have the ability to pull in more traffic than newer listings.[br /][br /]When I had my Wagglepop store, it seemed to hit it's maximum "effectiveness" at around the 17 month mark if I remember right. I remember catching a lot of flak for talking about this, being despised and dismissed and merely a site "cheerleader" because of explaining to other sellers that an older WP store performed a lot better than a newer WP store.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about28695.html[br /][br /]1700 listings PARKED ON AM for 12 months, 19 sales. Older Atomic Mall listings may have "the ability to pull in more traffic" but 19 sales indicates the conversion rates for older listings on AM are as horrid as the conversion rates for newer listings.

PSU topic Wrote:We have a race for the second slot in Auction listing count. Will eBid be overtaken by Sept 30? Who will it be?
PSU user Wrote:Atomic mall has to go very long......long way to reach no.2 spot.
AtomicMikey Wrote:We actually wouldn't have that far to go if not for the no-dupe policy.

Since it was introduced, I estimate the AtomicTransporter has filtered out over a million duplicates from offsite imports
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about29388.html

Yeah, and Wagglepop 1 would have overtaken eBay by now for #1 on PSU's useless chart if jealous type trolls hadn't mailed Ray a box of dogshi.t  Happy001

[br /][br /]--------------[br /]Bonanzle and Ecrater news: don't ask me what's going on at Bonanzle.  AM staffer/ex WP2er Nimrod, PatchDog, ex WP1er PJR, the OSU Plagiarist, and AtomicMall.com have been so busy spamming Bonanzle, Ecrater, and other site threads this week that it's impossible to find the Bonanzle news in a Bonanzle topic.

PatchDog Wrote:............in fact, word around the internet is that AM is a waste of a site that gets no sales, has kool aid drinking members and has the worst and most spamming owner in the history of alternative venues...

You got that right.  Confusedtolensmiley: