TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Must've heard Nimrod and come arunnin huh?

So, why did you wait until 8/17 then? You've been sitting on the forums. Why the delay? Can't afford the Atomic Mall fees?
Sorry, I can't see wasting the time to list 1700 items for an entire year as an "experiment" if I have already given my heart and soul to the site, spammed advertised a site, and moderated the site's forum. And If I thought the sales would really start to "roll in" once I was done, I would be hammering down on listing every day.

A perfect example of rinky dink logic from an old WP cheerleader:
Quote:You've done the first step towards helping your store get noticed... and that is by posting on the boards. Now you have several people who have looked at your store and replied... there are also others who saw your post and haven't posted, but may be interested in your items at a future moment.
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2109&page=1

That would be interesting information if I hadn't read it on every single rinky dink site forum, and weekly on PSU for years. Maybe Mike needs to write a couple books instead of wasting his time with auctions... "Spamming to Get Traffic for Dummies" and "How to Sell Junk Cell Phone Accessories For Dummies" so everyone can profit from his genius. The man can't get the "stats" correct for top feedback holder (today, the top feedback seller has 60 FB points) but expects to make auctions happen? Happy001
Experimental Angel? I can only echo the following...

Sorry, I can't see wasting the time to list 1700 items for an entire year as an "experiment" if I have already given my heart and soul to the site, spammed advertised a site, and moderated the site's forum. And If I thought the sales would really start to "roll in" once I was done, I would be hammering down on listing every day.
Quote: You've done the first step towards helping your store get noticed... and that is by posting on the boards.

I could have saved a fortune if I had read this tidbit of marketing wisdom before I sent our holiday catalog to the printers last Friday.  BangHead
Quote: Atomic Mall is about progress Mikey being jealous that Bonanzle grew faster, and copying with a few minor modifications  of existing standards ideas Bonanzle implemented first is an integral part of that process! With your continued input and gullibility and support, we can keep progress the illusion of innovation happening, and keep AM on the cutting edge. PSU charts
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#274909

August 31st - Auctionbytes publishes article on upcoming Bonanzle upgrades, and rumors start swirling that one of the new features will be auctions

September 1st- Mikey announces AtomicAuctions.  One can only guess that the reason for the "weeks and months" before they launch is so Mikey can see what Bonanzle is doing and copy the best features from them.
He's such an az.

Yes, half of the stuff he just announced has been there for some time, yet he wait till now to flood and spam forums with his amazing new features.

Just wait till they start doing searches and find out the real story. Maybe Alison will catch them on the AM forum and one look at her stats will cause em to run away.

Quote:Some stores are included as part of our sitewide feed, meaning the store owner doesn't need to do anything by way of setting up their own feed to get their products seen. These are generally stores which contain items known not to cause any issues with Google's policies. If a store contains a lot of "questionable" items like drop-shipped goods, duplicates from other sites, or items that may get our site feed disqualified, those are left to the individual store owner to initiate their own private data feed. This is done by clicking "Google Base" and "Launch Data Feed" from the Account page.

Interesting policy. Google Base feed submitted dependent upon how much you pray to Mike.

With Alison's duplicates and dropshipped items, I wonder if she has to do her own feed....LOL
Quote:You've been sitting on the forums.

Are you talking about the King and Queen of sitting on the forums,  PSU Mod/"WeBidz Staff - Senior Moderator" Dawg?

6,000 PSU posts, 25,827 on WeBidz.

Almost 32,000 posts and during the past 12 months....

1 sale every 4 months on eBay
5 to 6 sales per month on WeBidz
4 to 5 sales per month on YHB

Did any of these whiny boinktards stop to think that their slow sales are because they spend their days yakking on the boards instead of running a business? :Smile

edit: I posted their yakking totals, so in fairness I'll post my 4 year board yakking tally
TT Profile Wrote:Name: sneakymagenta

plus:
PeSA, less than 1 per day until they banned me Confusedtolensmiley: for questioning the actions of PeSA's board in 2006
IMA, less than 1 per day until they banned me Confusedtolensmiley: for questioning the actions of IMA's board in 2008

sales: more per day than Dawg does in a year

the lesson: post less, sell more, whine less
25,827 posts is nothing. 

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmess...c_id=84432

160,475 posts  :blinkie: :blinkie:
Quote:6,000 PSU posts, 25,827 on WeBidz.
How else was she supposed to get 56 feedback from buyers in 4 years? Happy001
http://www.webidz.com/user_reputation.ph...rom_buyers&user_id=2346&auction_id=
So maybe a crappy store is a requirement for PSU mods. Elgato's PSU store looks horrid and this Lana can't even take decent pictures. Seriously, what type of advice can they give? Nothing I'd want to read for sure.

Gotta wonder if Lana's yellow cards are more out of envy.