TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL. I feel like I must have accidentally clicked on the Wagglepop thread.  Confusedtolensmiley:
So, if someone states they haven't had any sales (and they haven't) the Kool Aid drinking cheerleaders take it to mean the person is an infiltrator with a hidden agenda?  ;D  This is the Wagglepop thread.  The only thing missing is DeepRiverMan. :blinkie:
Quote:I've never sold before where do I start?

The best place to start any new project,hobby, or business is at the beginning!

Join AtomicMall.com
Explore other stores.
Do some shopping.
Visit the forums.
Give it a start.
Ask for help.

You'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to start your online store and start selling!
Quote:Start your online selling business today!
No special skills required

If you can describe an item and take a picture, you can sell online. Interesting, unique, well-priced items, new and used, are always in demand.

http://www.squidoo.com/AtomicMall

:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile
BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead

Who needs to write a business plan when they start an ecommerce business when they can learn everything they need to know about running a business by shopping and visiting a forum! The only things involved in running an ecommerce business are the ability to write a product description and take a picture! Confusedarcasm1:  Morons.  BangHead
Rather than pull out bits and pieces of the thread here is the whole post to base judgement upon...http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=21471&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=1500

[quote author=patchauctions link=topic=18789.msg73524#msg73524 date=1229222871]
Rather than pull out bits and pieces of the thread here is the whole post to base judgement upon...http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=21471&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=1500

[/quote]

Patch, this is what they do here.  They pull bits and pieces from wherever in their effort to project whatever image they wish to onto a particular site.  This isn't about reality or the big picture or anything relevant like that.
Quote:They pull bits and pieces from wherever in their effort to project whatever image they wish to onto a particular site.

That seems to be occuring at PSU.  I see a boinktard poster at PSU libeling someone at TT by calling them a "convicted felon" which can be easily proven to be false.
[quote author=patchauctions link=topic=18789.msg73524#msg73524 date=1229222871]

[/quote]

You were better off with just the bits and pieces posted here. 

After reading the whole thread, I had a flashback to the beginning of WP1 when Ray Romeo first posted at OTWA and someone had the audacity to *question* him about something.  Same reaction as what I just saw from the AM site owner and his zealots.

[quote author=regic link=topic=18789.msg73526#msg73526 date=1229229667]
Quote:They pull bits and pieces from wherever in their effort to project whatever image they wish to onto a particular site.

That seems to be occuring at PSU.  I see a boinktard poster at PSU libeling someone at TT by calling them a "convicted felon" which can be easily proven to be false.
[/quote]

The very same 'boinktard poster' who's quotes and situation have already been used several times throughout this thread.  Golly gee, he wasn't referred to as a "boinktard poster" when he was used for the TT agenda.
Just read the thread and figured out who was banned. Gotta say, I have no issue with Atomic Mall banning that loon. He deserves to be banned. From earth.  Tongue2

Angelsong777 on PS Wrote:Some knowledge, true, but some of those higher volume sellers have a staff and/or partners who handle a lot of the work for them so they have time to scour the internet for info. to criticize people with. I find it difficult to muster up a lot of respect for such individuals.

PowerSeller........if you have no respect for anyone here, than why post? Certainly, no one here runs around the net posting about you, even though you are Ray Wagglepop's TOOL. Pssst........is he paying you under the table? I promise that I won't tell anyone.  Confusedtolensmiley:
Quote:Name Server:  NS679.HOSTGATOR.COM (has 524,763 domains)
Name Server:  NS680.HOSTGATOR.COM

Is it me or does it appear that atomic mall is hosted on a shared server (at best $12.95 a month) at hostgator? Doesn't even look like a reseller account to me, or do they not know how to setup their own nameservers?

Either way, it looks like fly by the seat of your pants planning based on membership. I would expect a meltdown  Smile in the next few months, heck the site is slow as hell now in terms of loading IMO.

Atomic mall's meta tags
Quote:auctions, auction, online auction, online auctions, online bargain shopping, shopping, computer, bid, buy, sell, bidding, sale, classified ad, classifieds, want ads, trading cards, memorabilia, sporting goods, music, dolls, comics, antiques, jewelry, ebay alternative, ebay, bargain prices, bids
??? I didn't think they did auctions but I could be wrong.

Let the Truth be Told