TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=xwpopper link=topic=18789.msg75215#msg75215 date=1253064048]
And don't forget all those who are encouraging the cheerleader on the AM forum, and the one defending him here, were highly critical and downright coldhearted toward him just 1 short year ago.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=22931
That's a foundation for a great business relationship.
[/quote]

Hmmm...looks like PS/Angelsong/Head AM Cheerleader has picked up her letters again.

Is that the same as 'eating your words'?  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote: The little folder I've been making for him is coming right along.  A screen grab here, a tracking log there...

Rolex, Coach, and several DVD makers whose trademarks have been infringed by the counterfeiting scumbags who gravitate towards that boinktard's site probably have a larger folder and several dozen screengrabs.  $120 new Coach bags, $175 diamond Rolexes for sale on AM, and boinktard boy does nothing about the fakes because he's busy making threats against anyone who criticizes AM.
[size=12px]“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When  first we practice to deceive”[/size]
Quote:[pre]Angelsong777
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 pm

-----------------------------------
I observed that buyer111us showed as banned from PSU last night. 
IMHO, Englishlord should at least be wearing a yellow card... 
And what about the rest of the puppets?

Buyer111us has showed as banned for a few months I think. 
I don't know what he did to earn that since the Englishlord
ID hasn't even received one yellow card yet.
[/pre]
Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Englishlord reveals himself to be buyer111us as suspecte
edited to add: This isn't the first time Buyer111us has created
multiple IDs. I believe the Buyer ID was banned after the previous
round of bogus IDs were discovered.

Confusedhock:
[/pre]

This is all I could find from her deleted posts Sad

Google didn't have much cached. It's funny how often she must read over here though.
Anyone can sue me, but all they gonna get is a lot of Mary Kay...LOL

BTW, what does Mike mean about taking screenshots and tracking. Does he mean he is spying on his sellers and will move in on anything his sellers are selling?

Speaking of liars as noted above, who would barge into Bonanzle threads and claim

Quote:[size=14px]Both Wagglepop and Atomic Mall are FAR more effective selling sites. Even little Wagglepop that is only open for sales for about another 3 days is still pulling in sales for me. If Wagglepop had been smart enough to implement a fee structure similar to Bonanzle's from the beginning, that site would definitely have several million listings by now instead of closing this month.[/size]

Proven to have 2 sales a month is an "effective selling site?".

Found the ones Angelsong777/PowerSeller/AM Moderator TRIED to hide from everybody Tool

Quote:#2: Re: Englishlord reveals himself to be buyer111us as suspecte Author: Angelsong777Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:22 pm

PRG, thanks for the poll and the thread. I think you laid it all out much more clearly than I did a few days ago.

I did not like his repeated dishonesty and misrepresentation. I did not like how he resorted to more lies and insulting me when I made it clear that I knew who he really was.

I have only one more thing to add to what you posted. Englishlord/buyer111us sent me a Private Message here with a fake name and address from England which he claimed were his. I won't post that as he asked me not to.

I will post another part of his message so that others here know what he stooped to ~

Quote from Englishlord/buyer111us:
"I do not like being insulted by you or you making condescending remarks as to whom I am. I guarantee you if I was in the states you would be facing a civil suit as I do not take kindly to libel or attacks on my character."

All I had done was point out who he really was and that I did not like the dishonesty and misrepresenting himself on PSU.

That said, he does have a lot of fellow sellers on AM who like him and appreciate what he's doing with his paid blog to advertise for them. It seems like he's trying to do a good thing even though I think the motivation behind it is to get people to like him and shower him with praise and attention. I've considered giving him one of my items to put up there and my store logo if he wants to add them. Perhaps I should steer clear of him completely, knowing his personality and my previous experience with others of similar personality, but I tend to really avoid being overly-judgmental of people.

My vote in the poll was "psunite should feel free to do whatever he deems best"

Quote:#13: Re: Englishlord reveals himself to be buyer111us as suspecte Author: Angelsong777Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 am

Some sites really crack down on people who give false personal info. when they register. That could have been what happened since I've seen him use three different names and two different countries just here on PSU, and I sure don't know nearly everything that went on at either site. I only noticed several things that jumped out as obviously fishy between PSU and AM.

[quote]#6: Author: Angelsong777Post Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:10 pm    [align=center]  [table]  [tr][td]      Batman3777 wrote (View  Post): › My personal favorite part about this whole thing? his "tip  jar" uses PayPal! LaughingShockedConfused  [/q][/c][/t][/t]     

Are you saying that "tips" are encouraged for his FREE advertising for everyone? I would certainly not 'go there' given what has gone on here and given that he has a tendency to delete blogs that have been started. I hope people don't give up any money. Most sites have one or more members who do blogs to promote sellers' stores and items for free. I'm one of the co-authors on the Wagglepop promotional blog. We've not ever accepted donations for our work on behalf of the 'team'.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Thanks...it's great that one can find old stuff now.

Let her posts live on!...LOL
It's interesting that PatchDog who posted comments on PSU that  libeled several TT'ers by falsely accusing them of listing Botox and counterfeits on AM is urging Mikey to sue TT members.

Perhaps the TT members who were libeled  should take his advice and hire an attorney. Smile
This one was purple_reading_giraffe:

[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg75220#msg75220 date=1253072242]
Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 pm

I observed that buyer111us showed as banned from PSU last night. 
IMHO, Englishlord should at least be wearing a yellow card... 
And what about the rest of the puppets?

Buyer111us has showed as banned for a few months I think. 
I don't know what he did to earn that since the Englishlord
ID hasn't even received one yellow card yet.
[/pre]
[/quote]

This one was Cuff:

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Re: Englishlord reveals himself to be buyer111us as suspecte
edited to add: This isn't the first time Buyer111us has created
multiple IDs. I believe the Buyer ID was banned after the previous
round of bogus IDs were discovered.

Confusedhock:
[/pre]
buyer111us is also buyer123 @ eBid.

I've saved a copy of the Google cache, it's here: AtomicMall Moderator Angelsong777 Rushes to PowerSellers Unite to  Delete Evidence After Spam Cohort is Outed

[size=14px]"I did not like his repeated dishonesty and misrepresentation."
[/size]

[size=3]Not unless you can find a use for it yourself, like shoring up your own bizarre concept of a viable venue. 

CuFF's right "Birds of a feather..."

Law suits. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. This from a guy who won't spend a couple hundred bucks to form an LLC.

I didn't realize there was so much to be scraped from the bottom of the barrel.

[/size]