TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else have problems with posting here? Sometimes, the page seems to load, but when I try to type nothing happens. It's a wee bit frustrating as I keep having to completely leave the site, then return in order to post. It happens when I use both IE and Chrome.Anyway, Patch squealed like a wounded pig when he thought Bonanzle was counting dupes. Now he wants everyone to keep dupes in mind when considering AM? Fat chance buddy!
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75289#msg75289 date=1253722904]
I notice you've removed your location at PSU, Angel. It's not on your AM forum ID, either. What are you hiding? Are you Mikey in drag? It wouldn't surprise me, not at all.  Mikey seems to have all the time in the world, and it's not like he's above false fronts. So, again I ask you, are you Mikey? What exactly is your affiliation other than being a koolaid snorting, PSU cavorting AM pusher?
[/quote]

Yakima, Union Gap, Wiley City...stones throw form one another.

[Image: atomic-mall-atomicmall-domain-regis.png]

[img width=600 height=401]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af120/liarsnlosersonsteriods/bonanzle-vintate-estate-collectible.png[/img]

[img width=600 height=450]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af120/liarsnlosersonsteriods/yakima-wa-washington-wiley-city.png[/img]

[quote author=amy link=topic=18789.msg75290#msg75290 date=1253735762]
Atomic Mall owner's sales pitch:
Quote: Atomic Mall forums - a friendly place to be

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to join the Atomic Mall Community BBS!

We like to call our board "the friendliest forum of any alt marketplace site", and for good reason....

I've attended the last 3 Internet Retailer conferences and spoken to dozens of solutions providers and not a single one has ever mentioned their friendly forums as a reason why I should use their services.

Quote: I look at invoice numbers to see how many sales are being conducted per day but that isnt even accurate because many transactions are for multiple items but it only counts as a single invoice number

Imagine the processing fees if payment services adopted his way of thinking :blinkie:
[/quote]

Yup. Soon as someone at PSU was complaining about a venue forum * * SLAP! * * up went a 'Friend Forum' post by Mikey.

Good point about the payment processing fees if per item transactions were initiated.

Regardless how absurd the creative AtomicMall sales count is, it's bound to become the latest tune for Mikey and the Minions.

[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75291#msg75291 date=1253737913]
Does anyone else have problems with posting here? Sometimes, the page seems to load, but when I try to type nothing happens. It's a wee bit frustrating as I keep having to completely leave the site, then return in order to post. It happens when I use both IE and Chrome.Anyway, Patch squealed like a wounded pig when he thought Bonanzle was counting dupes. Now he wants everyone to keep dupes in mind when considering AM? Fat chance buddy!
[/quote]

Nope, no problems posting. Designer Bargains was having a hell of a time with copy and paste. You might touch base with her and see if she ever sorted it out, might have a clue.

I think if AtomicMall wants to count dupes, multiple items as individual sales they ought to do it! The thing people most dislike about doing business online is being tricked, betrayed and scammed. 

Word of mouth goes both ways. Some sellers will consider the way other venues do their counts and Amy's payment processing comment and reject the intended illusion. The creative counting will leave a bad taste in the mouths of sellers who discover that expectations were set beyond reality. It's been done before and didn't work out to well for those vendors, either. People started asking questions and eventually stopped buying creative responses.
That's interesting... She had her location as Yakima before. If nothing's up why be deceptive?
First, I had problems when I was with IE. It would do the same as you said. I use FF now for TT, so OK.

Second, she did have Yakima County before, adn then I mentioned how close they were on PSU after someone from here brought it up....naughty me.

She lived in CA, and then moved to WA.

I'm sure they have met and talk about the same stores and such. I guess if there is a romance connection, good for them. Heck, maybe they are related....LOL

I don't know, but no, I don't think they are the same person. I just think something drew Alison up there...LOL I remember them chatting on an AM thread about Mikey being single. Maybe she picked up on that. To each their own I guess.

Hope he is good looking though. Could you imagine moving and then find out your prince is a toad.... Happy001
No, I can't imagine picking up and moving to another location to stalk someone who obviously has no desire to "hook up".
I received a PSU yellow card after asking how they came to live in the same town. She's changed all of her locations now.. it's "the west coast" at AM, so I suspect there is deception there. 
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75295#msg75295 date=1253743283]
That's interesting... She had her location as Yakima before. If nothing's up why be deceptive?
[/quote]

Unlike most other sites,  Bonanzle uses the address from the card you have on file to display the seller's location field. You can change the city, state and zip codes all you want, it defaults to your card file. This is goes a long way toward building trust with buyers and makes a pretty reliable info source.

Could be she's been threatened or harassed, or is in the midst of a hook up or a break up - all things that might cause a person to move their info into a more private status. If you want privacy on the internet then eCommerce isn't a good career choice.

Wonder if they've gotten together with James/Webidz? He lives just east of Yakima proper.

Next thing you know, they're gonna' be hosting Rinky Dink Conventions!
How do you no there is no desire?

He is a 44 year old "single" father.

I do notice thought that while many other site owners show themselves, I can't seem to find a pict of Mikey anywhere.
[size=10px]How do you no there is no desire?[/size]

Based on my observation of interaction between the two I just don't think they're together. She's obviously smitten with him.. why else would she be so excited about a site where she's had so few sales? He doesn't seem to reciprocate the adoration, at least not publicly.

It makes you wonder when she's gone out of her way to hide her location. When the biggest cheerleader of a site lives in the same town as the owner, especially when it was a matter of record until it was mentioned, disclosure is the most professional way to handle it. Mikey is anything but professional, so it's no surprise that he'd choose deception over truth.
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg75301#msg75301 date=1253760446]
[size=10px]How do you no there is no desire?[/size]

Based on my observation of interaction between the two I just don't think they're together. She's obviously smitten with him.. why else would she be so excited about a site where she's had so few sales? He doesn't seem to reciprocate the adoration, at least not publicly.

It makes you wonder when she's gone out of her way to hide her location. When the biggest cheerleader of a site lives in the same town as the owner, especially when it was a matter of record until it was mentioned, disclosure is the most professional way to handle it. Mikey is anything but professional, so it's no surprise that he'd choose deception over truth.
[/quote]

It could be that they now live in close proximity.  With her slow sales everyone will wonder how her cheers for AtomicMall are credible. After the WagglePop debacle people already have reservations about taking  ecommerce advice from her. Add to that the  proximity to AtomicMall's owner and those reservations create complete doubt regarding her motives. This will put AtomicMall in the position of being rubbed negatively from within and without so this may be an attempt to diminish the weakening effects of the insider rubs.

By erasing the proximity connection new people can be told that it's a lie perpetuated by people who want to ruin AtomicMall out of jealousy, spite or....what ever.