TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and please forget to mention Alison, since you do not want to skew facts do you, that this person would have been removed from the site if it wasn't for 2 things.

1. He pays Mikey the most to list there (store fees)
2. The auto feedback came into play right after people started complaining about his feedback. At 1 point it was done in the 70's because he dropships stuff but can not be bothered to update his store when his supplier runs out of an item.

Now magically he is the God ol mighty of sales on the site...  BangHead

I wouldn't buy from his just on his feedback alone.
and so as to not skew facts either Alison, you claim to have 16 sales in your year term at AM. But why do you not mention the fact that 1 is from AM itself that you get when you sign up as a seller.

So you are down to 15.

Now if you look at your feedback, I see 3 from little Mikey himself, so be it as the seller or buyer. Yes I know money is money but I do not count sales to the or purchases from the owner as a REAL transaction, I see it as butt kissing.

So now you are down to 12.

Would you like me take out your purchases for the final figure or do you get my point where I am going with this? You do not even make a sale in a month on that site.

As far as the question asked here, how come you have not answered it? You afraid to let the truth out?

You said you had less that 1% listed on AM? Well 1% of 1700 items, that means you have 170,000 items for listing? Where do you store all that? In your imaginary mind? Must be because you were caught stating that you do not dropship? (PSSSSTTTT that came from A1 catching you in a lie on PSU).
You must have one hell of a warehouse Alison...
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg74961#msg74961 date=1251166156]
You must have one hell of a warehouse Alison...
[/quote]

She does, the blank space between her ears.
Laughing4

Floor Mat Guy
I really do think you need some help if you think "your business" plan is a good plan.

BTW, you stated earlier in a post that we all could "MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS", hey numnuts, hate to break it to you but when you go gallivanting around the internet preaching how good your sales are on a site that anybody can clearly see, SUCKS, then you make it our business. If you truly want us to mind our own business, shut up already would ya. We all know AM sucks and of course that means you follow, but do not post about it in PUBLIC places if you do not want comments made. SIMPLE!!!
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=18789.msg74956#msg74956 date=1251161956]Talk about skewing and partial information. :Smile  20% of 24 hour's items are under $3, 40% are between $3-$7.50, and 20% are between $7.50-$10.  Do the math.[/quote]

24Hour only has 5 items under $3, which is 0.9% of his listings, not 20% as you said. Also, his items between $3 and $7.50 are 17%, not 40% of his listings.

You can go to his store and sort by price:

http://www.atomicmall.com/seller.php?id=12699?o=prc

And Shay, you have the number 2 seller confused with the top seller, Wireless Emporium.
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74965#msg74965 date=1251167516]
And Shay, you have the number 2 seller confused with the top seller, Wireless Emporium.
[/quote]

Again with the Shay thing, man you are paranoid aren't you.

Well thank you Mary Jo for setting me straight.

[quote author=Xamer link=topic=18789.msg74960#msg74960 date=1251165614]
and so as to not skew facts either Alison, you claim to have 16 sales in your year term at AM. But why do you not mention the fact that 1 is from AM itself that you get when you sign up as a seller.

So you are down to 15.

Now if you look at your feedback, I see 3 from little Mikey himself, so be it as the seller or buyer. Yes I know money is money but I do not count sales to the or purchases from the owner as a REAL transaction, I see it as butt kissing.

So now you are down to 12.

Would you like me take out your purchases for the final figure or do you get my point where I am going with this? You do not even make a sale in a month on that site.

As far as the question asked here, how come you have not answered it? You afraid to let the truth out?

You said you had less that 1% listed on AM? Well 1% of 1700 items, that means you have 170,000 items for listing? Where do you store all that? In your imaginary mind? Must be because you were caught stating that you do not dropship? (PSSSSTTTT that came from A1 catching you in a lie on PSU).
[/quote]

Doesn't dropship? Weird. 'Cause a lot of her inventory photos are the exact same photos  from a lot of the same dropshippers I have access to through World Wide Brands. Same exact graphics.

When WP was floating the idea of loading the site w/ DS inventory it wasn't too hard to figure out sourcing.

Ahhh, but hey, these fu@kers think they're slick tricks and a few newbies buy into it for awhile. Eventually even the densest recognize that the words and numbers  add up only on air calculators. Air calculators only proclaimed geniuses seem to have access to.

BTW,  I'm ShayBootyshake
I knew it!

You Shayer you. You know, Alison has been trying to find you so bad. She's lonely and needs to cuddle. She only joined AM so she could get closer to you, and now that you aren't there, she just doesn't know what to do with herself.

BTW, what are you gonna do with all those 30 cent DVD's?