TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<- Needing a massive scoop shovel to dig through all the crap on this thread http://www.onlinesellersunited.com/viewt...=6379#6379

Just wait till Wally starts to mention Bonanzle and sees how great a community it really is. 110 members in over 5 months ain't so great.
Quote:however, it seems that TT members or someone associated with them is deliberately attempting to destroy AM

During the summer of 2005 when we criticized the unlevel playing field created by the use of Ethical Tools duration changer tool Ethical cheerleaders Pompous Jay and Keymaker Ben accused us of deliberately attempting to destroy eBay.

During the summer of 2006 when we criticized Wagglepop the Popper cheerleaders accused us of being 'paid feebay employees'  sent in as part of an effort to deliberately destroy Wagglepop,

Another summer, another cheerleader ignorantly placing the blame everywhere but where it should be placed.  Sleepy1

Quote: With all that said... who's the sabatour?  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

This link reveals the real identity of the imaginary saboteur  Happy001
PatchDog Wrote:TT members or someone associated with them is deliberately attempting to destroy AM by listing fake and illegal items

If PatchDog wants to make wild baseless accusations against a group of people maybe I should make a wild accusation of my own.

Who better to have access to, and list, "fake and illegal items" than some boinktard who requires users who register on his site (unsecure registration with no SSL)  to agree to be governed by the laws of China?

Patchdog's website Wrote:20. General
This Agreement and the terms and conditions herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Provinve of Guangzhou in the country of China. You further submit to the legal jurisdiction of the country of China and agree that any legal action or proceeding regarding this Agreement, whether it be on a local, state, or federal level, shall be brought in Guangzhou, China , or a court within the jurisdiction of the state of Guangzhou, China.
http://www.patchauctions.com/cgi-bin/Help?cmd=view&pages=policies
cache: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:ViMr...s+policies&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

PatchDog, who is located in the US but asks his website customers to submit to the laws of a country where they'll have no legal recourse to defend their interests if something goes wrong with a transaction,  isn't the most credible or honest poster  in my book.
Boinktard

edited to add Google cache link because the AM faithful have shown a pattern of changing linked to content after a link is posted.
He lives in China sometimes....between China and US, so of course, he will pick the most convenient laws to use.

That's where he gets all of the novelty items that he sells. You know, the ones he brags about selling.

So, has the IP block stopped anyone from accessing AM? I don't think it will really. If one copies and pastes a link, does it show as click through from TT? If this keeps up, maybe he'll attempt to ban everyone from his site...paranoia...LOL

Yes, thinking maybe Patch did it to, so he can have something to write about in his little article section.
I just love how SF so conveniently forgets to mention that he, 2boys and other AM/OSU members drove the discontent at PSU to justify cloning it, then populated it with the membership Bob created. SF is worse than Alex/Eaway ever was when it comes to thieving members from an established site. 
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about26970.html
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about25253.html
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=25570&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=90
Wow, those are some old posts.

It sure is nice not to have to deal with them anymore though. I don't miss it, them nor the stress of dealing with their worthless banter.

If they want to spend countless hours advertising that place while paying for the privilege to use it..that's their problem I guess. Maybe they are just disappointed no one else is stupid enough to do it with them. No, not many interested in being AM suckers.

Good for Oodle though.
The topic by TickedOff on PSU has now been locked. Icon_scratch
Not to worry, another one will take its place soon I'm sure...LOL AM has so many fans ya know.
Quote: The topic by TickedOff on PSU has now been locked.

It violated PSU rules subsection 5

subsection 5 any thread which hasn't been spammed at least once by a rinky dink auction site owner by the 10th post will be deemed a non-productive thread and will be locked

Quote: I just love how SF so conveniently forgets to provide his/OSU's zwirenet.net web hosting customers with a secure registration page but he is always the first to jump on auction sites that don't have secure registration
-------------------
Quote: so of course, he will pick the most convenient laws to use.

Using a different location (China, Pennsylvania, 'Rio Grande') on every venue could also be a convenient way to fly under the radar and pick the laws to ignore.......like collecting sales tax

------------
Sneaky's Tip of the Day

If you post AM links put the link to AM on a social bookmarking site and link from TT to the bookmarking site not to AM.  If Mikey wants to ban IPs let him ban the IPs of everybody clicking through from  Faves or del.icio.us or Facebook Confusedtolensmiley:
Well, I can still get through, not that I want to though. Their boards are quite dead, and I wouldn't even think of ever shopping there.

Hopefully, a lot of people will see the links here and click them and get blocked from AM. The more blocked is the more that will never be a customer......hurray!!!!!

So, if a member of PSU were to post a link to TT, and the post linked to would have a link to AM, all of those that clicked would be blocked to right?

Sucks to have so much animosity towards a site, but they so bring it upon themselves. If you bite people, eventually, they will bite back...LOL