TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg74765#msg74765 date=1249646873]

AM cheerleader's signature in 3,257 posts Wrote: Atomic Mall. Pound for pound the best site to sell on.

Confusedtolensmiley: Laughing4 Happy001
[/quote]

Would you happen to know if that's the wet or dry weight of the cow patties they're slingin'?  Smileykoolaid
Plagiarist / AM kool-aid drinker Sciencefare whos has 47 AM sales in 14 months.
Quote:In keeping with the topic question, I'll say Atomic Mall for overall best alternative site. I've used Atomic Mall, and some of the others, and for me Atomic Mall delivered.

3 low ASP sales per month is his definition of delivered? I've sold more than that during the time it has taken me to write this post.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...518#271518

Atomic Mall cheerleader / forum mod Angelsong777
Quote: This is REALLY none of your business LOS, but if you must know, the great majority of my inventory IS NOT LISTED YET on Atomic Mall, and will not be in the near future. My total sales so far are $1,305.40.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...435#271435

1700 items listed and she's averaged $130 over the past 10 months.

What happened to all of the AM $800 and $149 sales she posted about?

Atomc Mall's spamming owner:
Quote: It appears that most of the "brawlers" are now gone from PSU, so this thread may actually stand a chance of living a peaceful existence. Time will tell.

The thread might stand a chance but AM with you at the helm doesn't stand a chance of ever being anything more than a rinky dink.  Do you see Jeff Bezos spamming forums? Do you see Etsy using an advertising strategy that relies 100% on spamming seller forums?  Do you see a single successful site that relies on forum spamming to get new members?

Youuuuuuuuuuu're a boinktard! Boinktard
edit: after pinging my last post Confusedtolensmiley: I did a Google blog search and discovered TT members aren't the only ones who have noticed Atomic Mall's lenient policy towards PIRATED COPYRIGHT INFRINGING dvd sales.

From the "Fraud Protection and Detection" site"

Is the Force anime seller at atomic mall a fraud or a true bargain retailer?

http://familyfraud.com/is-the-force-anim...tailer.htm

Congratulations Mikey! Free advertising! iOffer's owners are jealous! Way to go boinktardo!
Quote: I did a Google blog search

This thread is #1 of 401 results on a blog search of "Atomic Mall". :imptongue: but TT has fallen to #2 of 5,368 on a search for 'wagglepop" Lol  (Yes Virginia, there are 11X more blog references to WP than AM.)

I'll ask the same question I asked about Wagglepop for the first 2 1/2 years of WP2: why hasn't the boinktard "SEO genius" at AM set up an AM blog?

Bonanzle's owners use their blog to market to both sellers and buyers, while Atomic Mall's owner and his disciples spend their days gloating about giving blue cards and getting sellers kicked off PSU.  Which site do you think has the best chance of attracting VC money? Happy001

edited to add:
Mikey might want to pry himself away from spamming seller forums for a few minutes so he can fix his site which is spewing errors:
Quote:Warning:  include(_sidemenu1.php) [function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/378638/378639/ www.atomicmall.com/web/content/cat.php on line 811[br /]

[br /]
Warning:  include(_sidemenu1.php) [function.include[/url]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/378638/378639/ www.atomicmall.com/web/content/cat.php on line 811[br /]

[br /]
Warning:  include() [function.include[/url]]: Failed opening '_sidemenu1.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /mnt/stor1-wc1-dfw1/378638/378639/ www.atomicmall.com/web/content/cat.php on line 811[br /]
he don't know how unless somebody tells him that there is an error and how to fix it... he is no master programmer... lol

He is a master spammer.... he doesn't know the meaning of "running a business"
I guess you can not state facts at PSU as LOS just got banned for her truth telling yesterday..... WAY to GO PaSmU.... lol
And it feels damn good to. Happy to go out with a bang!

I hadn't even read Alison's post where she gives her total sales of the  $1,305.40. Sure the heck hope she has a day job. Well, being she only has 2  sales a month, it seems a couple of those sales were very low dollar items. When  does pity turn into pure disgust?

I've never gotten any sales from PSU, so the site was merely a waste of time. I just thought why defend a site or people from a site that won't defend themselves?

I was laughing so hard today, and it sure felt good to let'em have it.

My favorite part was Ken aka Patch saying "I dont usually give this advice, but, take a look at Atomic Mall.."

No, take a look at Ken's signature
"AM, Pound for pound the best....and all that other AM bullsht"

What a tard...not even worth the boink.

But wait AM spamming tards, if you work hard enough, spend enough hours spamming and harassing, get enough pity from others, write enough bogus articles and move close enough, maybe Mike will pat you on the head and give you a milkbone.
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg74780#msg74780 date=1249969062]
And it feels damn good to. Happy to go out with a bang!

I hadn't even read Alison's post where she gives her total sales of the  $1,305.40. Sure the heck hope she has a day job. Well, being she only has 2  sales a month, it seems a couple of those sales were very low dollar items. When  does pity turn into pure disgust?

I've never gotten any sales from PSU, so the site was merely a waste of time. I just thought why defend a site or people from a site that won't defend themselves?

I was laughing so hard today, and it sure felt good to let'em have it.

My favorite part was Ken aka Patch saying "I dont usually give this advice, but, take a look at Atomic Mall.."

No, take a look at Ken's signature
"AM, Pound for pound the best....and all that other AM bullsht"

What a tard...not even worth the boink.

But wait AM spamming tards, if you work hard enough, spend enough hours spamming and harassing, get enough pity from others, write enough bogus articles and move close enough, maybe Mike will pat you on the head and give you a milkbone.
[/quote]

Alison goes around stating how great the site is but she forgets if you look at her feedback... on the bottom right.. it shows your "recent" sales... lol.. I have yet to see that 800.00 dollar sale or anything over 40.00 in that spot... but yet her 2 a month sales on the site is so great... wait wasn't she supposedly doing better on wagglepop...  Dink
funny now that you stated all that you did.. I do not see the bootleg shay15 on there, or force anime, SF got changed to "guru"... lol

I guess Mike will only do something when it is shown on PSU.. maybe next time we contact media to show what a fraud he is...

I agree 100% with what is said here, he will change listing numbers and not ban the members, but will ban you for standing up to him. I have seen him do it.

BTW just in case you all were wondering, the other shay, he pointed out and fixed 95% of the errors or problems that were found on AM, Not Mike, but yet Mike took credit for it.
Did I already mention Mike should STFU and stay off the boards if he wants AM to become the next eBay Bonanzle?... Laughing4
I told him a few weeks ago that I was getting all kinds of php errors when I was trying to log into the site.  He emails me back and tells me that he can not replicate the error.  I was sure it was not my imagination or that I had suddenly gone computer stupid.  Thanks sneaky for validating my problem.
He told me to uninstall Firefox and jump through various other loops but I was not about to do that to just get into one site when my browser worked fine everywhere except for AM.
The only way I was able to get on to the site was to update my Firefox.
sigh