TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Unfortunately, your assertions that Atomic Mall is spamming is false,
What is wrong with you? Did you take a stupid pill today, or are you just deliberately ignorant. Atomic Mall Mike and some of his loyal gang have harassed other sites, hijacked threads continuously and even threatened other seller like myself. Sorry, but there is no way you or any of your band can justify that garbage.

Quote:first of all the google keywords you mentioned is not considered spamming, you may want to join me on google forums regarding this issue, also Atomic Mall is working toward the goal of auction,

His little auction idea will fail, because auctions don't work without buyers. The only sales on AM now come from Google, and I tell you this......no buyer is going to waste their time joining Atomic Mall so they can place a bid. Sorry, but rinky dink AM won't stand a chance their...crash and burn waste of time.

Quote: so advanced keyword placement is within google guidelines. Before I left Atomic Mall to spend more time on my own personal website I had made over 30 sales in a short time period with almost 30% coming from google searches and another 27% coming from other search engines, another 27% from Google products, so in my opinion this was a very good and profitable start, now that I taken classes on SEO and deployed a different business plan (with the help of the SBA) my company (yes a company, with actual employees) has experienced a surge of business over 900% from this time last year, I have a dedicated crew who work each area we sell on, including Ebay and our own site,
Sounds like you really wasted a lot of time there dude. First, if you sold so wonderfully, you WOULD NOT HAVE LEFT! You left because you weren't selling wonderfully, so you went and started your own site. If your own site was such a success now, you would not have time to waste on Atomic Mall. Sounds like your business surge is in your head. If you had that much success, you'd never pay 5% to sell something you're already able to sell on your own. Nice try though, but try to come up with something we can believe!

Quote:we came back to Atomic Mall because of  A: Verifiable Traffic
B: Google Analytics
So you are too lazy to copy and paste a code onto your site?

Quote:C: Low Fees
You're paying 5% to get on Google which you can do on your own for free!
Quote:D: Simple and direct layout
You mean that purple mess? First, if a buyer gets to an item page, they get to search around to figure out how to access your store. No, many don't know they need to click on the mini logo.

Any idea how many people out there can't even see the tiny writing on Atomic Mall's pages? You can't use size 6 font on websites!

Then goto the store and max is 50 items per page. Now that is just stupid! Who has time to scroll through 50 pages?
Quote:E: Low seller to seller selling
Yeah, low selling period! Some seller to seller sales would actually help the site.

Quote:F: Seller to Owner confidence
You mean with Auto Feedback? Oh yeah, that makes me real confident. If a buyer doesn't complain within a couple weeks of their purchase too bad.
Quote:G: and other intangibles that are trade secrets to my company.
What?
Quote:H: Confidence expressed by my traditional suppliers, such as Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch,Michael Godard, and many designer brands to come, they all have said my business plan to sell on this site is exemplary and has at least a 90-95% predicted success rates. 
Pants on fire my friend! Show us proof that these companies advised you to sell on Atomic Mall! That sounds like you are twisting their words around. They may have said that for online sale in general, but I doubt they'd encourage you to sell on Atomic Mall.

Quote:Additionally it cost nothing to list and with our expertise in RSS Feeds and using High Quality Directories and forming circles of merchants within our local area and nation wide will continue to expand our growth on Atomic Mall and beyond.
If you're an expert in RSS feeds, how come you can't handle a little Google Analytics code? BTW, so you are an expert at copying and pasting an RSS feed url. Wow! You's a smart puppy!

Quote:To answer the person named RHO regarding products not showing up on google search or products lets try one and see, type in Pedre Asian Watch, as you see it is listed in google products on the first page of google products and according to GA my viewers came from this area. So its not that your items are buried its how you design your "Ad" to get them shown. So in my estimation those of you who are looking for a viable alternative, Atomic Mall has what you could ever need, I based my decision on my business plan and in consultation with the SBA both of which are free of charge.
Sorry, but if your own site was a failure, your business plan has serious problems. If you can't succeed on your own site, you'll surely bomb on AM.

Quote:What ever reasons you may have to hold a grudge on the owner is not my fight, my concern is making my products work on the site and as I said, the future looks very profitable. Believe me the SBA would not have given me the loan they did if they thought the site was mismanaged.
The SBA couldn't care less about where you list your items brain surgeon.

BTW, why don't you get your story straight. One minute you're an online success while the next minute you've just gotten the money for your business. You shouldn't need to take out a loan if you're selling so much product. Sounds like you aren't telling us much truth here.

Get your facts straight and then come back. I'm sure all of your employees are so giddy that you'll be dependent on a site like Atomic Mall for success. I highly doubt your SBA even looked at AM's statistics. Unless you plan on selling cell phone accessories and used their one claim to fame. Yeah, I guessed it didn't I?
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18789.msg75204#msg75204 date=1252982748]
Quote: type in Pedre Asian Watch, as you see it is listed in google products on the first page of google products

Google products shows 10 products per page.  There are only 9 listings for 'Pedre Asian Watch' .  Every effin' site selling this item is listed in google products on the first page of google products

Your Ebay listing for the same item is #4 on the page.  Your AM listing is dead last, several scrolls down at #9 on the page.

Call me not impressed by this latest example of AM's best SEO on the planet.

Where does your AM Pedre listing rank on a broader Google Product search for 'Pedre'? 1,896 results and the AM listing isn't even in the first 10 pages.[/quote]

Google web search results are equally unimpressive for the Atomic Mall listing:

search: pedre asian watch (1,840,000 results)

Your eBay listing: number 4 on page 1
Your Atomic Mall listing: not indexed

Same search on Yahoo and Bing: the Atomic Mall item isn't indexed.

Quote: Additionally it cost nothing to list
Quote:I have a dedicated crew who work each area we sell on,

If it costs you nothing to list, then you're very lucky to have a dedicated crew of employees who are willing to spend hours listing on Atomic Mall without pay. Smile

Quote: Website = No fees.

His host ProStores charges a 0.5% transaction fee
Littleonlinestore,

I doubt you have ever even taken any classes that is required by SBA to qualify for a micro business loan in your locality. Because if you did, you would know that the SBA requires that you show that you are able to pay back the loan guaranty to the bank you borrow from. As for why I had to take out a loan, are you aware of start up cost for a business? If you did, you would not have made your less than intelligent response. Additionally my employees do not work for free nor is it just with a website, as an entrepreneur, as I am, you would want multiple areas of cash flow, from online and as well as from your B&M store, catalog sales and so on. As for my major distributors such as Gund, Russ, Japan Gaming International, and the other 10 or so companies that I buy from, if you had a clue how these companies worked, then you would know, these types of companies required A: Business Plan, B: Cash Flow Analysis C: Current and Future Sales Prediction, D: Bank References, E: Merchant References, F: Website analysis (personal) G: Targeted Demographics H: Credit Checks and other personal information about the owner, plus permission to sell any of these products on any online venue including Ebay, here is a statement from my supplier out of California.

This company is very very strict as to where you can sell, I sell most of their items in my B&M Store.

In order to protect our clients, their business, and our designer lines, Silvex Los Angeles has placed the following policy change into immediate effect:            [list type=decimal]
[*]The use      of Silvex jewelry images on your own website, and any other online      marketplace, is strictly prohibited. Including and limited to any auction sites like EBay and online marketplaces such as Buy.com. The images are copyrighted and are an exclusive property of Silvex International Inc.

[*]Any current written copyright permissions are being revoked immediately, with no exceptions and/or further notifications.

[*]Any      existing Silvex images must be removed from your website(s) within 48      hours of your first and only notice. A failure to comply will result in a permanent termination of your wholesale account with Silvex without any further notice.

[*]Any unauthorized use of Silvex jewelry images is a direct violation of, inter alia. 17 U.S.C. § 106.  As a result, you are subject to all of the potential remedies provided by the Copyright Act, including injunctive relief, compensatory damages, statutory damages, and attorney’s fees.

Silvex may also take immediate action to file a Notice of Claimed Infringement with the violator’s ISP to remove the infringing copyrighted image (per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.)

[*]Any use      of Silvex product style numbers and descriptions is strictly      prohibited.  This content is copyrighted, and needs to be      modified significantly and thoroughly before being posted online.
[*]Wholesale of Silvex jewelry online and advertising under the word “wholesale”,  is strictly prohibited.  Silvex jewelry is for retail/resale purposes only. A failure to comply will result in a permanent termination of your wholesale account with Silvex without any further notice.

[*]All Silvex designer brands, including and not limted to, Millefiori, Millacrelli, Murano Grand, Ferroni, Designo, Stingray, Twisted Blade Collection and Power Line, may not be sold below Silvex MSRP.  The MSRP for every item can be found on silvexonline.com, and all prices on your website must be kept updated at all times. We suggest a slightly higher price than the MSRP to account for small fluctuations, and to eliminate the need for constant monitoring and updates. A failure to comply with our MSRP policy will result in a permanent termination of your wholesale account with Silvex without any further notice.

[*]Silvex designer brands may not under any circumstances be sold or listed on any auction sites such as Ebay, nor on any online marketplaces such as Buy.com
[/list]            This policy was created to protect the inline stores that carry Silvex jewelry, and to prevent unfair price competition that hurts everyone and undermines the value of our designer lines and brands.
Silvex reserves the right to refuse sales to any individual  or company that does not abide by these rules.
So as you can see, this company produces very high end jewelry of which I buy and I had to have special permission from them to sale on line.
The other companies have similar and more restrictive policies concerning what and how their products can be displayed online.
Oh, regarding my employees, I only have four excluding myself, only one is full time the others are on a flex schedule and are paid above the minimum wage required by Federal Law.
As for Atomic Mall, its free to list, period. Whether you like them or not is not my concern, I also have accounts on Blujay, BISI, Auctiva, Ebid, Amazon, Overstock.com, buy.com, and many many locale outlets. The point is the more places I list the more sells I make, whether it be 1 or 100 in the end they all add up.

I thank you for your time, you may reply, but this is my last statement concerning this topic.
Have a Good Day.
When compared to sites that are considered competition to ebay AM is tiny, tiny, tiny. To make matters worse it's run by an annoying, egotistical punk who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, but whose ignorance is bolstered by ass kissing cheerleaders who will lie, cheat or steal to maintain Mikey's delusions of grandeur.

In fact, when you look at some of the louder AM/OSU members most seem to be suffering from similar personality disorders. Birds of a feather, and all that.  Smileytongueout
Thanks so much for admitting the lies and misrepresentations you made prior to your last post.

So, now that you've shared more information, we know that you added in Atomic Mall along with all of the other sites you sell on. So, they didn't approve Atomic Mall, they just approved the lump of sites in general.

Further,
Quote:Silvex designer brands may not under any circumstances be sold or listed on any auction sites such as Ebay, nor on any online marketplaces such as Buy.com
should exclude Atomic Mall as it is an online marketplace. Silvex should be contacted and made aware as well that Atomic Mall will be an auction site. Maybe they will need to review your little business plan.

So from the additional details, it sounds like everything was approved based on your B&M and the other sites are just in addition. Hence once again really nothing to do with them believing in Atomic Mall or approving them specifically.

Well, now we know what you're selling, we'll be sure to watch your store and make fun of you on a daily basis.  :turkey1:

You're right, I've never needed a business loan. I came up with my thousands on my own. Good luck though.

BTW, be sure you don't list the same items on each site, otherwise, you'll be reported for duplicate listings on Google. It doesn't matter how much inventory, but the same item from the same seller on a bunch of different sites is still a nono. However, I'm sure you're so wise and knew that already.
BTW, next time you decide to defend a site, maybe actually read up about them and become informed. You seem to have no idea of the AM history and have come onto the scene without taking the time to look at their posting history and what we're actually chatting about.

If you do that, then you won't seem so ignorant.
not only that, they just wanted to give everybody here "bad" karma points... lol talk about being childish...
Quote:The point is the more places I list the more sells I make
I am guessed you gotten a business "classes that is required by SBA" from the same college you tooked your spells lessons.

Quote:As for my major distributors such as Gund, Russ, Japan Gaming International, and the other 10 or so companies that I buy from, if you had a clue how these companies worked, then you would know, these types of companies required A: Business Plan, B: Cash Flow Analysis C: Current and Future Sales Prediction, D: Bank References, E: Merchant References, F: Website analysis (personal) G: Targeted Demographics H: Credit Checks and other personal information about the owner, plus permission to sell any of these products on any online venue including Ebay, here is a statement from my supplier out of California.
Japan Gaming International
Funny, even the most secretive suppliers have at least one reference on Google to their business. All I can find is a video clip with those 4 words mentioned, which will probably change to another one once Google indexes this page.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Japan+...ational%22&btnG=Search&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=t1h&sa=2

And here is a really funny statement from Mike himself:
Quote:A good friend of mine is an attorney and he told me when I started this venture to contact him if anything came up that I thought might make us both some $$$.
The little folder I've been making for him is coming right along.  A screen grab here, a tracking log there...
That is called a public announcement of malicious prosecution for no reason other than to make money, which as I have screenshots of, and is illegal and will cost you lots of money when you face a countersuit. Trust me, that comes from a past lawsuit threat that I verified with my attorney.  Thumbsup
Same thread from the AM cheerleader:
Quote:Actually I was talking about a number of sites O,TT, PSU. I went on TT today and yesterday and MZ I can send you some rather slanderous statements from a few people there. You have been labeled a liar, crook, engaged in fraud and manipulation and the slander continues. There is only a few who are making wild and unsubstantiated statements, but it being a social outlet these comments do appear on google and can hurt your site.
Not a thing has been stated on this site about any other site that cannot be proven to anyone who reads without drinking their chosen site's KoolAid first.
For instance, I said Mike was wrongly blasted by Mo on PSU. Everything he said about her criticism of his site with her big ole banner displayed was true. But, 2 wrongs don't make a right, he just isn't one of the "chosen" site admins defended at PSU.
Also, if you care to return, can you display one single case where it was mentioned that he was a "fraud" or a "crook" as you so eloquently stated to him?
Find it. That is true libel. It doesn't exist, and is never said without proof.
Does the site have highly misleading features? Absolutely.
Does/did he manipulate traffic by posting his useless off topic comments (spam) in innapropriate places? Absolutely.
That's not slander. It isn't spoken. But it isn't libel either, and thanks to his "make us both some $$$" statement he would be a total fool to ever consider a lawsuit involving anyone on any forum.
    OMG.. R and C is buyer111us

How many sites have you been banned from? PSU, OLA. yet you say we are slandering AM on here? What do you call what you say about OLA, chit chat. LMAO

How Many times are you going to change your business name? What is this the 5th time on AM alone. and you got somebody to give you a loan???? What is their phone number because obviously they are just handing money out, as I would have told you to take a walk for just you changing your business name every, what 30 days.

AM is for you huh, HOW many times did you quit (well per the forums anyways) because you can't sell anything on AM? I know of 3 times. You always cried you weren't making sales on there... lol

Man this is to funny that you sign up here, praise AM, talk about everybody bashing AM, give us all a "bad" karma point, yet you do that with OLA, shoot you even had blogs about OLA, but just like your business name, you change it every 30 days... my god dude... you are just to funny...

PSU profile showing your bid red banned sign
http://www.powersellersunite.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12145

DO NOT CLICK ON THESE LINKS FROM AN IP ADDRESS YOU DO NOT WANT MIKEY TO BAN FROM USING AM, HE BANS USERS THAT COME TO HIS SITE FROM LINKS POSTED ON THIS SITE...

AM Forum Profile
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=buyer111us

Your most recent return to AM Aug 29 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=welcome&thread=2100&page=1

Complaining about your lack of sales May 28 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=selling&thread=1818&page=1

Complaining about your lack of sales May 13 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1823&page=1

Complaining about your lack of sales May 10 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=selling&thread=1818&page=1

Complaining about your lack of sales and changing your name on 1 site Apr 30 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=selling&thread=1784&page=1
Complaining about your lack of sales for over a month Apr 28 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1776&page=1

Yet MORE complaining about your lack of sales Apr 16 2009
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=selling&thread=1702&page=1

I could go on but you get the picture right? 
And don't forget all those who are encouraging the cheerleader on the AM forum, and the one defending him here, were highly critical and downright coldhearted toward him just 1 short year ago.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=22931
That's a foundation for a great business relationship.