TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I'm gonna getcha to!

<-Let me give you a kiss  :twistedevil:
What a load of BS
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#277800

"volunteer moderators" AM isn't a non-profit is it? So mike makes the money, they work for free as long as they get enough Kool-Aid? Smileykoolaid
Quote: "volunteer moderators"

Hmmm, since OAI forums seem to have more than their fair share of IDIOTS, I might as well take advantage of it. Confusedtolensmiley:

wanted: volunteer customer service agents to handle phone and live chat support. 

Hours: 5PM-9AM Monday-Friday, 5PM Friday-9AM Monday. 

Location: anywhere-we'll route all incoming calls to you.  I'd prefer that you be as far away from NY as possible because I really have no desire to ever meet you in person if you're so stupid that you're willing to work for free for someone else's business while neglecting your own.

PM me if you're interested in this exciting career opportunity!
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=18789.msg75283#msg75283 date=1253677577]
Quote: "volunteer moderators"

Hmmm, since OAI forums seem to have more than their fair share of IDIOTS, I might as well take advantage of it. Confusedtolensmiley:

wanted: volunteer customer service agents to handle phone and live chat support. 

Hours: 5PM-9AM Monday-Friday, 5PM Friday-9AM Monday. 

Location: anywhere-we'll route all incoming calls to you.  I'd prefer that you be as far away from NY as possible because I really have no desire to ever meet you in person if you're so stupid that you're willing to work for free for someone else's business while neglecting your own.

PM me if you're interested in this exciting career opportunity!
[/quote]

Free help? Volunteer help? That crap is expensive!
I'll do it if I can get the same stuff those AMers are getting as it must be pretty good stuff. Spiked Kool-Aid maybe?...LOL

Heck, even Bonanzle pays their workers. The only ones volunteering are doing their own projects.

I just love how the forums don't even have their own domain. What a class act.
Quote: <1>STR is hard to calculate on AM because AM doesnt allow dupes so there are sellers that have 500 "listings" but 2000 "transactions" because of the listings having multiple quantities. <2>I look at invoice numbers to see how many sales are being conducted per day but that isnt even accurate because many transactions are for multiple items but it only counts as a single invoice number.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#277754

<1>It's not that freakin' hard to figure out. This is a long standing discussion with Atomic Mall sellers, where Mike first got on Mo's bad side, and sadly she was right.
Take the total of the products added for sale from the time the first sold product was placed for sale.
Divide by the total number of products sold since the time the first product was sold.
Get your answer.
It's only hard for someone who thinks A couple hundred transactions in a year is pound for pound the best eBay alternative.
<2>Welcome to the real world. In the really real world of non Atomic Mall business, we use something called customer count, or transactions, to measure a sale. Selling more than one product in a transaction is still a single sale. Sometimes it's an upsale. Sometimes it's a complimentary sale. Sometimes it's a completely unrelated sale. It's still part of the sale. This isn't commonly known by sellers who sold on eBay, then started their own rinky dink site, later moving to another as a freebie cheerleader: but a "multiple purchases" sale is a sale, not each item. If Target sells a Blender to a customer, who also buys a candy bar and Coke, well, that's 1 sale. If Kinko's has 4 printing orders from 1 customer, that is a sale. Not 4 sales, but 1 sale. Sales 101, something no one on AM understands, and why a brand new business like the "buyer" business has no business being in business with AM.

Now I ask, would you trust your future to a site admin who believed in a 400% sell thru ratio?

[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg75285#msg75285 date=1253681180]
I just love how the forums don't even have their own domain. What a class act.
[/quote]

I can install a phpBB forum in about 10 minutes, SMF in about 5 minutes.
He can't do it in over a year. Happy001

Mike calls himself out for having posts removed after hijacking an OLA thread with his cheerleaders who have never sold a dime on OLA:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#277806
VB super easy to, but sure he can't afford that.

SMF=super easy and less vulnerable.

However, I think Mike is happy with his forum and it fits his rinky dink site.

You know, you don't want to spend too much time on a site getting it all ready with a matching forum and all. You never know how long you'll have it before you dump or sell it. Best not to spend time just in case.

Maybe that's why the free volunteers and them working their butts off for nothing. Worried it'll get dumped or sold and they'll look like a bunch of morons. Not that they don't already. :turkey1:
Yes, another thread taken over by Mikey and his servant.

I'm thinking the BBS in this thread is meaning Bunch of BullSheet...LOL
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#277819
I notice you've removed your location at PSU, Angel. It's not on your AM forum ID, either. What are you hiding? Are you Mikey in drag? It wouldn't surprise me, not at all.  Mikey seems to have all the time in the world, and it's not like he's above false fronts. So, again I ask you, are you Mikey? What exactly is your affiliation other than being a koolaid snorting, PSU cavorting AM pusher?
Atomic Mall owner's sales pitch:
Quote: Atomic Mall forums - a friendly place to be

If you haven't already done so, I invite you to join the Atomic Mall Community BBS!

We like to call our board "the friendliest forum of any alt marketplace site", and for good reason....

I've attended the last 3 Internet Retailer conferences and spoken to dozens of solutions providers and not a single one has ever mentioned their friendly forums as a reason why I should use their services.

Quote: I look at invoice numbers to see how many sales are being conducted per day but that isnt even accurate because many transactions are for multiple items but it only counts as a single invoice number

Imagine the processing fees if payment services adopted his way of thinking :blinkie: