TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 Yellow Cards, 1 more to go. What will Mike do to gain sellers when he can't spam PSU anymore?
Quote:[size=13px]taken seriously as a 'viable eBay contender'[/size]
I'm comparing the professionalism of the service providers I meet at the Internet Retailer Conference every year with the *cough* professionalism shown by the 3 service providers (ass, am, ph) on the PSU thread and I'm thinking to myself :blinkie:  and  Confusedtolensmiley:  and  Happy001 [/]
Quote: I'm starting to like his attitude, but he's still in the same class with the other rinky dink spammers.

He's starting to remind me of another forum junkie "programmer" ......Scott from Honesty/Ethical Tools. Puke

Quote: 2 Yellow Cards, 1 more to go. What will Mike do to gain sellers when he can't spam PSU anymore?

Do what Scott did when his forum full of Scott worshipers flopped, join PeSA and spam it. Happy001

http://www.alsoshop.com/community/showpost.php?p=94311&postcount=17
Quote:                    Atomic Mall has now been added to the list of Sites which can be imported from.     

Atomic Mall TOS:
Section 1.16
Quote:Member agrees not to, for a commercial purpose, upload, transmit, reproduce, distribute or participate in the transfer or sale, or in any way exploit, any content obtained through the Site.
Guess that didn't work Mike. You've been out boinktarded today. Happy001

Quote:I'm comparing the professionalism of the service providers I meet at the Internet Retailer Conference every year with the *cough* professionalism shown by the 3 service providers (ass, am, ph) on the PSU thread

PH and ASs are hopeless with absolutely nothing to offer buyers or sellers,  and their boinktard clueless owners ensure they will never be more than jokes run out of someone's basement.  AM could rise above the rinky dink level if Mike would STFU, stay off the boards, stick to programming, and hire a real customer service rep and a real marketing person (i.e. a professional not a boardie whose idea of marketing is spamming OAI forums and joining traffic exchanges like ReallyStupidDeals)...and a real web designer would help (immensely) too. 

Did I already mention Mike should STFU and stay off the boards if he wants AM to become the next eBay Bonanzle?

Quote: Atomic Mall has now been added to the list of Sites which can be imported from.

Not to offend anyone (I'm referring to lurkers because I know no TT members would even think about doing something so stupid), but anyone who imports their listings from Atomic Mall (or Etsy/Bonanzle/Ecrater/iOffer/Blujay) to a site (AlsoShop) that has averaged $1,622 in monthly GMV (70% of it seller to seller sales between 10 sellers) during its 15-month existense is a TOTAL FRICKIN' BOINKTARD AND A COMPLETE IDIOT.

Hope this helps!
Quote:a real web designer would help (immensely) too.

A web design firm with a very large staff would be required to handle the job of making AM's user interface buyer friendly. Happy001
Atomic Mall moderator's under 1% sell thru rates explained.

Item title Wrote:Sweet Baby Security Blanket Carters Just One Year JOY Pink Bear Satin Lovey
http://atomicmall.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=selling&action=display&thread=2038

If googlebot had a wallet that title would stand a good chance of converting a searcher into a buyer but a human being who sees that gibberish isn't going to click through to buy.

repeat after me:
my potential buyers are human beings not search robots
my titles should be written in such a way that human beings will want to click on them
my titles should be written in such a way that human beings will want to click on them
Quote: Atomic Mall Hits The 20,000 Member Mark

Congratulations!!! Smileypartyfest

At 20,000 members, AM would rank at #10,211 on the sellerdome chart.  Woo boinkin' hoo!  Smileypartyfest

translation #1: there are 10,210 eBay sellers who have larger customer lists than Atomic Mall's 20,000. 
http://www.sellerdome.com/default.asp?th=rank&rs=&pg=102

translation #2: Atomic Mall - they're kind of NOT a big deal.

translation #3: viable alternative my ass! :imptongue:
Quote: translation #1: there are 10,210 eBay sellers who have larger customer lists than Atomic Mall's 20,000. 

For some perspective, there are over 770,000 individual eBay sellers who have larger customer lists than AlsoShop's member list.  Atomic Mall sellers who are looking for a new home would do better asking one of those 770,000 sellers to sell their items on consignment than they would importing their listings from Atomic Mall to AlsoShop. Smile
Quote:For some perspective, there are over 770,000 individual eBay sellers who have larger customer lists than AlsoShop's member list.

If OAI sellers looked at the overall ecommerce picture and put the rinky dink sites in perspective we wouldn't have had anything to laugh talk about during the past 4 years.  Lol