TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elgato:

Quote: Once the kiddos get their schedules back in the school mode and more and more families start thinging CHRISTMAS, things will eventually pick up at online stores,

I didn't get the memo about things being slow at online stores.  Is it possible the memo only went out to the elite few who spend their days posting coffee and donuts gifs in chit chat threads?
:turkey1:
[Image: madmfaaci.jpg]
Squirrel abuse! Reported!
torrent loving fisherman Wrote:I'm going to post my big blue ASs banner in the new guy's thread!
Atomic Spammer Wrote:I betcha I can flash my kinda big purple sigee thing more times than you can post yours!
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about28...sc-45.html
Hey PS, you better start listing your other 159,000 items! Webstore.com has joined the listing padding* bandwagon and they're zooming up the auction site chart towards AtomicMikey!

*padding defined: webstore.com- zip 89015 (rent a mailbox) /seller who joined 8/16 with 17,956 listings -zip 89120 12 miles from the rent-a-mailbox center.  what a coinky-dinky!]

edited: hey PS, did you rent them space in your warehouse?
Quote:The people who visit webstore.com are also likely to visit:
Affinity
webidz.com 489.5x
onlineauction.com 205.0x
bonanzle.com 121.4x
auctionfire.com 114.5x
wensy.com 110.6x
ebid.net 101.5x
productsourcing.com 60.5x

------------

Quote: I'm not sure how deliberately misspelling a word adds to the fun.

Tokins is too close to tokens.  He should have gone with my suggestion 'boinks' if he wanted to add to the fun.

join inhabid and get 30 free boinks!

He'd have 100,000 members instead of 60 by now if he had advertised free boinks instead of free tokins!

Quote: webstore.com- zip 89015 (rent a mailbox)

That's strange - their terms of service say they're in England and Wales Happy001
WTG Webstore! I will vote for any site to knock down AM, but Webstore better get to padding it up as they got a lot more to go.
Quote:Hey PS, you better start listing your other 159,000 items! Webstore.com has joined the listing padding* bandwagon and they're zooming up the auction site chart towards AtomicMikey!

*padding defined: webstore.com- zip 89015 (rent a mailbox) /seller who joined 8/16 with 17,956 listings -zip 89120 12 miles from the rent-a-mailbox center.  what a coinky-dinky!]

Ah, yes. The newest rinky dink explosion comes from our friend Webstore, who, like Bid-Alot and Auctionquests, will be shooting for the stars on listing counts. Here's to their success as copycats of two MoRay blunder sites.  Occasion14

Out of 89000, Google Products only feels the need to index... ZERO listings. Maybe he should buy the Fisherman's Mods and at least get couple hundred in Google Base.  Happy001
I honestly don't know what's worse, wading through thousands of way overpriced movies (many over MSRP) or trying to look at the site squeezed into the left side of the window.
9:48 PM PST Wrote:17,956 listings

Their "warehouse" staff is working overtime listing.  They've added another 10,500 in the 8 hours since Sneaky posted those stats. Lol

Quote:
Ah, yes. The newest rinky dink explosion comes from our friend Webstore, who, like Bid-Alot and Auctionquests, will be shooting for the stars on listing counts

The payoff from driving up traffic to, and then selling, a valuable generic domain name like webstore.com is potentially much higher than the small sums the sales of AuctionQuests and Bid-alot fetched  The next owner will likely be a domain buyer at SEDO or Afternic rather than another rinky dink operator at PSU.
Quote: buy the Fisherman's Mods and at least get couple hundred in Google Base. 

They could buy his mod and risk getting their site banned from Base because his mod lists the condition of everything in the feed as new.  ASs's Google Product Search listings have dropped from 21.8K to 15.5K in the past week as Google has removed incorrectly labeled items.  Another 3.5K used items are still in violation.

Alsoshop Google Product search TOS violations - 3,531 used items incorrectly labeled as new: http://www.google.com/products?q=used+si...soshop.com&aq=f