TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=Cuff link=topic=18789.msg74929#msg74929 date=1250949459]
I didn't hear any promises coming from anywhere. I don't believe I've ever seen a yellow card disappear the same day it was given. It's a sign of weakness and insecurity on the moderators part.  Why walk away when he's got them on the defensive? One more mistake and the cracked facade may crumble.

The fact that the moderators work for free combined with the unethical behavior of both brings me to the conclusion that being a PSU mod, for them, is an ego trip that neither wants to lose. I'm certain they fully expected to be made mods on SFs wannabe PSU site. I like to look at the member list and count the unusually high incidence rate of posters with Personality Disorders that end up there. They must be drawn by some unseen force.

Shouldn't someone be writing a paper for Psych class somewhere? Seems like a wasted opportunity with so many disturbed personalities in one spot.
[/quote]

Bob probably thought that would "fix" the situation. Unfortunately, everyone except the few who visit Elghetto's thread daily know what the deal is. There are about a dozen folks there impervious to criticism, including Mo, Lizard, sciencefare, giraffe, etc. They are the ones who create the bulk of the posted content, so they aren't going anywhere. Bob doesn't care too much about content quality though, since not the first one has ever been close to a Bronze powerseller level on eBay or any rinky dink site.

He'd just rather keep his tons of eBay related content high on Google with more nonsensical posting by people who don't have a clue about online business, just to earn a few more PPC ad clicks and a new PSU store customer daily. They are his free affiliates, putting their useless info online for him to make a little more cash. This is fine if you don't throw in dozens of new members weekly who genuinely want to learn how to succeed off eBay. Then you get a bunch of "PSU Supporters" with no clue how to sell more than $50/month. They are removed from the yellow carded eligibility by reporting any real seller that happens to say they are all wrong. Then, the card appears by the credible source's name, and the new members flock to the reporting member's rinky dink site of choice.

When eBay changed all the feedback/DSR rules last year, a Gold powerseller visited and posted about how scared he was. He sold large, heavy items, and shipping was always high causing his shipping cost DSR to be 4.5. This was going to harm his search placement, and seriously affect his income. Every single reply came from a rinky dink site admin or cheerleader... the normal Wagglepop, YHB, and Plunderhere crowd, all telling him he should try out their favorite sites. When he asked why there were only a few bids on these thousands of "auctions" he was blasted by everyone from Mo to Elghetto, telling him he has to be in it for the long haul wherever he goes and if he can't accept that, then just go away. He was told he did not know how to run a business, he needed to adapt to the eBay alternative philosophy of "list it and it will someday sell" and then he challenged that idea in the face of even being called an eBay employee/infiltrator. The conversation and attacks on him kept going for days after his last post, until any hope of a real response was lost.

That's when I P.M.d him and gave him a suggestion, to offer free shipping and build the shipping into his price. His sales went up, shipping cost DSR's went up, and he is still successfully selling without the use of any Probid site at all. He signed in once more to thank me for the advice, and that he had also received the same from the Powersellers discussion board at eBay. He hasn't returned to PSU.

That is why I don't post to ask, answer, or suggest on PSU. Anything short of kissing the ass of the Mods or their few select reporters will get you hammered with cards and insults until you wonder "Why did I ever come back here?"
Quote:  This is fine if you don't throw in dozens of new members weekly who genuinely want to learn how to succeed off eBay. Then you get a bunch of "PSU Supporters" with no clue how to sell more than $50/month. They are removed from the yellow carded eligibility by reporting any real seller that happens to say they are all wrong. Then, the card appears by the credible source's name, and the new members flock to the reporting member's rinky dink site of choice.

Luckily very few sellers who want to learn how to succeed off eBay find their way to PSU or the rinky dink sites its mods are pushing this month, and based on the following stats I doubt if the average seller is like Lizard who thinks getting kicked off PSU is a fate worse than death

users online:
osCommerce 493
Magento forums 404
PrestaShop forums 316
PSU 27
Plunderhere forums 19
AlsoShop forums 8
AtomicMall forums 4

forum members:
osCommerce 218,032
Magento 122,797
Zen Cart 80,406
PrestaShop 25,188
PSU 22,148

Mo, Mikey, Marktard, PSU blue cards, forum decorum, REPORTED!...who cares? The average seller doesn't even know any of them exist.  Confusedtolensmiley:

Back to the Atomic Spammers -the latest attempt by to tell the world  how great sales are on AM has backfired Happy001
http://www.plunderhere.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100660&postcount=77
WTG Carol!

If Alison is selling so much on other sites why the hell is she wasting time on AM?

Is Mike super handsome or something? There has to be something I'm missing here.
[quote author=regic link=topic=18789.msg74936#msg74936 date=1251069882]Back to the Atomic Spammers -the latest attempt by to tell the world  how great sales are on AM has backfired Happy001
[/quote]

It is unfortunate that Carol chose to attack me in that manner, but you could have at least included a link to the thread (instead of singling out that one post) so TTers can see the relevant posts of mine prior to and following the attack.  As usual on this forum, providing carefully selected partial information gives readers an inaccurately skewed view of the situation.

http://www.plunderhere.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14952&page=8

Get over yourself Alison. Your lame excuses for your pathetic spamming ways are old.

Your fighting a losing battle my dear. If you are stupid enough to push a site while getting only 2 sales a month, you had better expect to have everyone thinking you're a fool.
Quote:Excuse me?! I obviously did not claim to be the seller who has enjoyed almost 1600 transactions on Atomic Mall, nor did I ask to be picked apart by you. My Atomic Mall stores are not set up well up yet (not even 1% of my listings are done as of now), so my Atomic Mall feedback is completely irrelevant to my reason for posting here: THE APPEARANCE OF PLUNDERHERE'S PRODUCT VIEW PAGES that needs help. For the sake of accuracy, I do have slightly more than 6 transactions so far. 16 seller transaction totalling $1335.36. If you really need to judge me, then please give me until about a year from now to get my items listed on Atomic Mall and steady sales flowing. Thanks.

Isn't this the lame excuse BS you've been saying for months now? Get off your az and fix your store up then instead of whining about it when others call you on your spam.

You aren't doing anything to your store because YOU KNOW ATOMIC MALL IS WORTHLESS AND NOT WORTH YOUR TIME! If it were, you would have fixed up your store by now.
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74938#msg74938 date=1251075391]
[quote author=regic link=topic=18789.msg74936#msg74936 date=1251069882]Back to the Atomic Spammers -the latest attempt by to tell the world  how great sales are on AM has backfired
[/quote]

It is unfortunate that Carol chose to attack me in that manner, but you could have at least included a link to the thread (instead of singling out that one post) so TTers can see the relevant posts of mine prior to and following the attack.  As usual on this forum, providing carefully selected partial information gives readers an inaccurately skewed view of the situation.

http://www.plunderhere.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14952&page=8
[/quote]

You only have 1% of your items listed on Atomic SMall?  Then you still have almost 159,000 products left to list.

Where do you warehouse that much stuff?  Doba?
Quote: The look and feel of Atomic Mall seems to be the most comfortable for buyers. This seller has done almost 1600 transactions in 9 months from only a few hundred listings:

24 Hour Phone Accessories <-- Live link was edited out.

If sellers on any other alt. site are having that kind of success, I would like to see it.

Sellers on REAL alternatives to Ebay who have more sales than the entire AtomicBoinktard site:

#1 311,000 sales in less than 2 years http://www.bidtopia.com/viewfeedback.aspx?userid=2&page=1

#2 85,754 sales in 22 months "from only a few hundred listings" https://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/a...E=AUCTFDBK&USRID=21050883&SORT=8 (for non O members, the seller is Empire Liquidators)

#3 Half the sellers on this list of stores who were smart enough to put their energy into promoting their own 'alternative to eBay' websites instead of stupidly wasting their time spamming for AtomicSpamMall.
http://www.resellerratings.com/merchant_members.pl

#4 Half the sellers on this site too
http://www.buysafeshopping.com/qq-barbie

Fluck  Confusedheep5:  :nbiteme:  :asshat2:

edit:

I forgot one: >>>  [Image: 44.jpg]  <<<<

edit number 2
Quote: 16 seller transaction totalling $1335.36.

1700 listings and only 1.45 monthly sales and $121.39 gross monthly at AM.  You could move those listings to Marktard and BidBoink's Plundieland or MoPuppet's ASs and get the same results you're getting at AtomicParkingLot. 

Quote: Get off your az and fix your osCommerce store up

:ditto:
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18789.msg74940#msg74940 date=1251077038]Get off your az and fix your store up then...[/quote]

So sorry, but you'll just have to wait.
PowerSeller Wrote:As usual on this forum, providing carefully selected partial information gives readers an inaccurately skewed view of the situation.

1,225 pages of an accurately skewed view

the confirmation of the accuracy of the view of that situation:
Links web browser on TT server Wrote:[rc@limestone ~]# links

ââââââââââââââââââââââ Error ââââââââââââââââââââââ
              â                                                 â
              â  Unable to retrieve http://www.wagglepop.com/:  â
              â                 Host not found                  â
              â                     [ OK ]                      â
              âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

[------]

FYI, add Links to the long list of browsers AtomicMall isn't compatible with Confusedtolensmiley: