TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately, your assertions that Atomic Mall is spamming is false, first of all the google keywords you mentioned is not considered spamming, you may want to join me on google forums regarding this issue, also Atomic Mall is working toward the goal of auction, so advanced keyword placement is within google guidelines. Before I left Atomic Mall to spend more time on my own personal website I had made over 30 sales in a short time period with almost 30% coming from google searches and another 27% coming from other search engines, another 27% from Google products, so in my opinion this was a very good and profitable start, now that I taken classes on SEO and deployed a different business plan (with the help of the SBA) my company (yes a company, with actual employees) has experienced a surge of business over 900% from this time last year, I have a dedicated crew who work each area we sell on, including Ebay and our own site, we came back to Atomic Mall because of  A: Verifiable Traffic
B: Google Analytics
C: Low Fees
D: Simple and direct layout
E: Low seller to seller selling
F: Seller to Owner confidence
G: and other intangibles that are trade secrets to my company.
H: Confidence expressed by my traditional suppliers, such as Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch,Michael Godard, and many designer brands to come, they all have said my business plan to sell on this site is exemplary and has at least a 90-95% predicted success rates. 

Additionally it cost nothing to list and with our expertise in RSS Feeds and using High Quality Directories and forming circles of merchants within our local area and nation wide will continue to expand our growth on Atomic Mall and beyond.

To answer the person named RHO regarding products not showing up on google search or products lets try one and see, type in Pedre Asian Watch, as you see it is listed in google products on the first page of google products and according to GA my viewers came from this area. So its not that your items are buried its how you design your "Ad" to get them shown. So in my estimation those of you who are looking for a viable alternative, Atomic Mall has what you could ever need, I based my decision on my business plan and in consultation with the SBA both of which are free of charge.

What ever reasons you may have to hold a grudge on the owner is not my fight, my concern is making my products work on the site and as I said, the future looks very profitable. Believe me the SBA would not have given me the loan they did if they thought the site was mismanaged. 
To answer the person named cuff regarding products not showing up on google search or products lets try one and see, type in Pedre Asian

The person named cuff did not ask a question of the koolaid drinking stranger.  Smileykoolaid
Sorry about that cuff I have corrected my mistake.
Quote:What ever reasons you may have to hold a grudge on the owner is not my fight, my concern is making my products work on the site and as I said, the future looks very profitable. Believe me the SBA would not have given me the loan they did if they thought the site was mismanaged.

You must have stolen that line from an Enron or HealthSouth board meeting.  Happy001

Every single site where the owner's ethical practices are in question fails.

A: Verifiable Traffic - Speaking of traffic, I don't suppose a site like Overstock would have ever crossed your mind? You can market as a retail vendor on their site and reach 9 million people a month, not 170k. You could also setup with a site like Buy.com and NewEggMall.com and reach millions more.
B: Google Analytics - That really isn't very special when you consider all real venues with millions of visitors offer something very similar, if not Google Analytics
C: Low Fees - Website = No fees. You can spend twice as much time on your website and make more money than AM can offer you. But, if you only have 8 feedback in a year you probably don't have a bill yet, so yes, the fees are low.
D: Simple and direct layout - That's why the "Add To Cart" fires off my popup blocker (and all other Firefox users) and the checkout screen has no security for your customer's information.
E: Low seller to seller selling - But also a really low customer return rate. 23000 members, about 25000 transactions. So about 4% returned, half of which were or are sellers. Not good.
F: Seller to Owner confidence - If you mean confidence in the owner, you'd better have it. It's another Wagglepop and Ray Romeo cliff jump as it stands. One guy at a bedroom computer acting like a big dog in eCommerce.
G: and other intangibles that are trade secrets to my company. - Naturally considering you have earned 8 feedback points in a year on Atomic Mall, even with the dishonest and misleading "auto-feedback" feature so raved about.
H: Confidence expressed by my traditional suppliers, such as Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch,Michael Godard, and many designer brands to come, they all have said my business plan to sell on this site is exemplary and has at least a 90-95% predicted success rates.
Gund - http://www.gund.com/etailers/ - You are where on this list?
Russ Berrie - They sell through JC Penney, Borders, Carlton, but not one of them sell on Atomic Mall.
Michael Godard - Is your name on this list? http://www.michaelgodard.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=17
Quote:So in my estimation those of you who are looking for a viable alternative, Atomic Mall has what you could ever need, I based my decision on my business plan and in consultation with the SBA both of which are free of charge.
Except a secure checkout page, staff, business plan, search box for just your store, advertising strategy, the list goes on.
WARNING.. after being on AM for as long as I was... guess who the new poster is.. it begins with a M??????

Sure does sound just like him when he covers his ass.

Proof??? Have none.. just throwing it out there.. but hey at least I do not say i know when I really don't lol

Quote:H: Confidence expressed by my traditional suppliers, such as Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch,Michael Godard, and many designer brands to come, they all have said my business plan to sell on this site is exemplary and has at least a 90-95% predicted success rates.

You're telling us these people (Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch, Michael Godard, etc) have not only HEARD of Atomic Mall, but they also told you that selling there was a good decision? 

These specific people LITERALLY told you Atomic Mall was a good business decision?

Yeah, right.  Happy001
[left][quote author=R and C Gifts link=topic=18789.msg75196#msg75196 date=1252974790]
Unfortunately, your assertions that Atomic Mall is spamming is false, first of all the google keywords you mentioned is not considered spamming, you may want to join me on google forums regarding this issue, also Atomic Mall is working toward the goal of auction, so advanced keyword placement is within google guidelines. Before I left Atomic Mall to spend more time on my own personal website I had made over 30 sales in a short time period with almost 30% coming from google searches and another 27% coming from other search engines, another 27% from Google products, so in my opinion this was a very good and profitable start, now that I taken classes on SEO and deployed a different business plan (with the help of the SBA) my company (yes a company, with actual employees) has experienced a surge of business over 900% from this time last year, I have a dedicated crew who work each area we sell on, including Ebay and our own site, we came back to Atomic Mall because of  A: Verifiable Traffic
B: Google Analytics
C: Low Fees
D: Simple and direct layout
E: Low seller to seller selling
F: Seller to Owner confidence
G: and other intangibles that are trade secrets to my company.

Additionally it cost nothing to list and with our expertise in RSS Feeds and using High Quality Directories and forming circles of merchants within our local area and nation wide will continue to expand our growth on Atomic Mall and beyond.

To answer the person named RHO regarding products not showing up on google search or products lets try one and see, type in Pedre Asian Watch, as you see it is listed in google products on the first page of google products and according to GA my viewers came from this area. So its not that your items are buried its how you design your "Ad" to get them shown. So in my estimation those of you who are looking for a viable alternative, Atomic Mall has what you could ever need, I based my decision on my business plan and in consultation with the SBA both of which are free of charge.

What ever reasons you may have to hold a grudge on the owner is not my fight, my concern is making my products work on the site and as I said, the future looks very profitable. Believe me the SBA would not have given me the loan they did if they thought the site was mismanaged.
[/quote]

Finding a specific unique term may bring an AM listing up but general things that the masses are buying are not placing well for AM.

When you're having a your projected "...90-95% predicted success rates." then you have something to talk about. Meanwhile, you're peddling hopes and dreams and that cr@p don't pay the mortgage.

[quote author=R and C Gifts link=topic=18789.msg75196#msg75196 date=1252974790]
[/quote]

This isn't your "fight"? No, it's not. It's your SPAM.

Even idiots can figure out how pool their money and market to buyers. But no, Mikey's Minions spin wheels preaching to the choir. [/left] Tongue2

[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=18789.msg75201#msg75201 date=1252978962]

You're telling us these people (Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch, Michael Godard, etc) have not only HEARD of Atomic Mall, but they also told you that selling there was a good decision? 

These specific people LITERALLY told you Atomic Mall was a good business decision?

Yeah, right.  Happy001
[/quote]

Laughing4 Yeah. People  who buy what this  dynamic duo is peddling buy into the "I'll respect you in the morning." line, too.
Quote:  site like Overstock would have ever crossed your mind? You can market as a retail vendor on their site and reach 9 million people a month, not 170k

If anyone's interested...contact O directly about selling on their retail (not auction side).  Channel Advisor is discontinuing support for the O marketplace as of 9/19

Quote: A: Verifiable Traffic

Quantcast, like Alexa and Compete, is easily manipulated.  Flip back a few pages in this topic for a primer on how to do it.

Quote: Except a secure checkout page, staff, business plan, search box for just your store, advertising strategy, the list goes on.

Except for an owner with the common sense to protect his own ass (and personal assets) from liability by incorporating his business ...both AM.com and the recently registered AtomicAuctions.com are registered to an individual not a corporation.  The case for incorporating (and the case that any venue owner that doesn't is an idiot) became even stronger when Louis Vuitton recently won a landmark trademark infringement suit against 3 web hosts which largely dismantled the protection previously enjoyed by ISPs against being sued for acts of trademark infringement by their users (auction/mall sites, forums, blog hosts, web hosts all fall under the broad "ISP" category for legal purposes). If a venue owner doesn't even bother to protect himself he's not getting my business.

Quote: The falsified "auto-feedback" is a fraud in itself, creating a false sense of reliability with sellers who have a hundred sales with no problems being reported to the site administrator, who could easily miss it from all his forum post updating emails. eBay doesn't. Amazon doesn't. Google doesn't. Why? It's dishonest and misleading.
But it's OK for Atomic Mall?

eBay doesn't, Google doesn't, Amazon doesn't....but ASs does!  Happy001
http://www.alsoshop.com/community/showthread.php?t=3543
Quote: type in Pedre Asian Watch, as you see it is listed in google products on the first page of google products

Google products shows 10 products per page.  There are only 9 listings for 'Pedre Asian Watch' .  Every effin' site selling this item is listed in google products on the first page of google products

Your Ebay listing for the same item is #4 on the page.  Your AM listing is dead last, several scrolls down at #9 on the page.

Call me not impressed by this latest example of AM's best SEO on the planet.

Where does your AM Pedre listing rank on a broader Google Product search for 'Pedre'? 1,896 results and the AM listing isn't even in the first 10 pages.

Quote:  they all have said my business plan to sell on this site is exemplary
Quote: Before I left Atomic Mall to spend more time on my own personal website I had made over 30 sales
Quote:Gund, Russ Berrie, Pedre Watch, Michael Godard, etc

31 transactions - 30 = 1 since your return = 3/4 of those manufacturers haven't received a single order from AM.

Quote:eBay doesn't, Google doesn't, Amazon doesn't....but ASs does!  [img alt=Happy001]http://Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/happy001.gif[/img]

So, which came first, the aSs or the spAM?  Happy001