TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Atomic Mall's Owner Preaches the Seller to Seller Sales Doctrine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's wrong with him? Is he too busy sitting on forums to mind his own site?

PS's appearance just shows she must be lurking all over.

Why would you have a moderator that only has 2 sales a month? Isn't that like a really poor example? She's helping and advising others on how to sell on AM when she even can't. I'm sure AM newbies check out her store and sales feedback. I sure wouldn't be encouraged to see an AM mod getting 2 sales a month no matter how big she says they are.

Maybe making her fix up her store and get some sales would be a better idea. She really is making a laughing stock out of AM. Patch and SF to, but at least they are making sales. Of course at only 3.99 a piece....
Quote:Mikey has done is banned the IP addresses of a few people who clicked through to his site from TT -even people who  never registered on his site.

How many people do you think have clicked through from Technorati and registered on his site? Thefinger
Quote:It appears he has now removed the listing...but not before I got SEVERAL screenshots (despite being IP banned).

Hmmm, rinky dink owner monitors TT, rinky dink owner bans IPs of morally bankrupt miscreant naysayers...

When did AM hire Ray Romeo?  Confusedtolensmiley:

Quote:How many people do you think have clicked through from Technorati and registered on his site? Thefinger

When a site is actually "kind of a big deal" people blog about it...which definitely doesn't seem to be the case with Atomic Mall since the entire first page of search results is from TT.
Google cache preserved the listing:

Google Wrote:BOTOX 100 UNITS - Buy Health & Beauty at Atomic Mall Aug 11, 2009 ... BOTOX 100 UNITS at Atomic Mall - I have been using the product myself for over two years, and it works just as well if not better than when ...
www.atomicmall.com/view.php?id=589525 - Cached - Similar

Google Wrote:Atomic Mall - We're kind of a BIG DEAL! $179.99. BOTOX 100 UNITS 5 In Stock @ bocciball98 $189.99. BOTOX 100 UNITS · bocciball98. $189.99. Palm Tree in Paradise #2 Light Switch Plate ...
www.atomicmall.com/ - Cached - Similar -

Google Wrote:bocciball98's Storefront @ Atomic Mall - We feature: No More Wrinkles Aug 10, 2009 ... BOTOX 100 UNITS 5 In Stock @ bocciball98. BOTOX 100 UNITS: $189.99. 5 in stock. More items coming soon! This Seller has not yet filled out ...
www.atomicmall.com/seller.php?id=31310 - Cached - Similar -

Quote: IP banned

He's using an .htaccess ban not a more secure firewall or router ban --with a firewall ban banned IP addresses would receive a 'server can not be found' message and would be denied any access to the server. With an .htaccess ban, banned IPs are denied access to certain files and directories but are still able to access the server itself and view files and directories not included in the ban directive  like http://www.atomicmall.com/robots.txt, http://www.atomicmall.com/sitemap_index.xml , http://www.atomicmall.com/i.wimzi.php , and access the SSH, SFTP, etc ports.

I prefer firewall bans  Confusedtolensmiley:

edit:

Firewall bans are apparently not an option with Mikey's Rackspace Cloud hosting:
Quote: What type, if any, firewall is available ?

With Cloud Sites access is limited to HTTP and FTP(S).  With the Cloud Servers only software firewalls (IPCHAINS).  No hardware firewalls are offered.
http://blog.jpmaxman.com/2009/05/questio...ace-cloud/

edit 2:
Quote: SF got changed to "guru"... lol

Yahoo cache still shows moderator
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=18789.msg74793#msg74793 date=1250036509]
Those are the replies that I expected to come from the both of you, but I still can not find one single example in all of that hate spew of anything that I did wrong or could improve on in the future.  Still can't see how anyone could make the "business decision" to pull their items from the site based on nothing more than my positive opinion of said site.  How petty.
[/quote]

OK Alison, here is the deal.
You aligned yourself with Wagglepop 'til death do you part, and said that you had astronomical sales from 900 items.

Now, you have 1700 items at the site with the best Google exposure on the web, and only tout 1.4 sales a month. This all but convinces doubters that everything you said about Wagglepop really wasn't true.

You are leading sellers away from success. You delude them with claims that you can't backup with your own business, they waste time and money, and do nothing but bolster your site's standing on the PSU chart for a couple months.

Instead of pushing them to Atomic Mall, why not push them to eBay where you sell just as much from having only 40 items listed?
Why waste all that time listing 1700 items at AM? If times are so tough, why not start selling full time on eBay, download your AM inventory for uploading into your website, and run a real business? You have had 32000+ hits to your website's homepage, where buyers can find everything from... wait, there's only 17 items for sale. They have to go to eBay, Amazon, I See Me, Photostamps, or Atomic Mall (the only non-business entity found) to buy something by visiting your site.

That's not smart business. No one wanting to make any money would ignore the site like eBay, for a site like AM that brings 1.4 sales a month.
So she's basically trying to force anyone that wants to buy from her to buy it from Atomic Mall, which they aren't doing.

Was that 32,000 a month? Pretty good numbers there. Much better than me anyways.

Well, I pulled my items off of Atomic Mall once you and your Atomic Mall gang started harassing others. I said it was due to inventory, but I lied. Just didn't want to be on a site that treats people the way you do. All of your "That's so great you're getting sales, but I've had my items on there for (whatever) and still haven't had one sale." over and over and over. "Oh, but at Atomic Mall I get over one sale a month!"...LOL

I think harassing others is something you could approve upon Alison. No one could make a positive post about another site without you pissing on it. If you piss on something, it still smells like piss no matter how many times you add "That's great!" Violent1
Yeah, and someone should tell that dumbass 2boys that saying "Make sense?" every single time she posts exposes her true nature, which is that of a snob who feels the need to talk down to others.
And this crap where they (SF, Angel and 2boys) come into a thread offering their personal endorsement of a posters credibility as though they are credible themselves is pathetic, yet, laughable.
Have another swig of atomic kookaid you freaks!  Smileykoolaid
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#272034
And here you are again Angel trying your best not to look like the ill-informed  Tool that you are.
I don't think that she will ever *get it*.  Might be stupidity, might be arrogance, but I sure as hell know that she is a pathetic fool.
Why the hell did she even answer that question on PSU.
She is one pathetic  Tool
[quote author=BeenThereDoneThat link=topic=18789.msg74821#msg74821 date=1250260174]
I don't think that she will ever *get it*.  Might be stupidity, might be arrogance, but I sure as hell know that she is a pathetic fool.
Why the hell did she even answer that question on PSU.
She is one pathetic  Tool
[/quote]

Why the hell did she even answer that question on PSU? Covert SPAM. It was prolly the easiest way to get the AtomicMob banner under Bonanzle users' noses.