TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
regic Wrote:2nd sale in 10 months. It also sold on Flippa last October for $5K

The person who sold Plunderhere on flippa last October was "DewGuru" aka Ray Spencer aka Spencer Ray aka binarywebs.

The October auction had bidders and the reserve was met but that doesn't necessarily mean the sale was completed Thefinger I'm sure that the fisherman, er treasurehunter, just brokered the sale for the owner and wasn't the actual owner of the site since he has stated in the past he wasn't PH's owner (extreme sarcasm)

plunderhere home page Wrote:Visitors Online 643

and yet only 11 users have logged into the site in the past 24 hours.

643 visitors online at one time is quite an accomplishment for a site that shares a server (Ray's) with several other phpProBid sites . PH is at 209.62.2.235 and one ip over at x.236 is the Ray hosted Bidzinger and its 77,000 listings. At x.233 is another Ray hosted auction site Freedabble.

Here's a link to an Apache tuning tips article for PH's new owner that might come in handy if PH's traffic continues to soar (extreme sarcasm)
http://blog.monitis.com/index.php/2011/0...ning-tips/

regic Wrote:Ray claims he's found 76 rings just this year, along with several gold and silver chains.

If that's what he meant when he said "some have it like that, some don't, I do", I think I'll pass on "having it like that"
[amquote]
(04-14-2007, 06:54 PM)CastleDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,
I would like to invite everyone over to PlunderHere.com and enjoy our new contest. There are great prizes and site credits to be had. It is Happening on PlunderHere.
[/amquote]

Whoa how totally righteous bra!

A real knockdown, drag-em-out h4x0rboi flamefest worthy of a vitriolic award, prolly kept alive for so long by people who have no life, from the demographic of the downtrodden and insignificant wretches of society, living near a bunker, or a trash can, or along the train tracks.

Yeahright

lolwut? With names like [undefined=undefined][undefined=undefined]dewgew[/undefined][/undefined], no wonder it gets sold like once a week huh?

Sign12

Man you girls sure got a lot of hate burnin' there in the erronious regions of your netherworlds. In fact there's even some legends in their own minds here. Kool - but not kool-aid, at least not the jonestown or halebop tennies type Wink Doh!

[undefined=undefined]Gashmaster [/undefined]knows when you are sensually frustrated and have no life, [undefined=undefined]schwangzies[/undefined]!

Smileyshithappens

[amquote]
(04-14-2007, 06:56 PM)BellisimaJ. Wrote: [ -> ]So, Dragon, tell us more about Plunder. Are you an owner? Icon_scratch
[/amquote]

uh.... you're a lame-o.