TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I love it when they accuse us of being jealous too!

I'll admit to being jealous of valley's and adam's sales.  ;D
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=9139.msg69352#msg69352 date=1208816370]
Quote:I love it when they accuse us of being jealous too!

I'll admit to being jealous of valley's and adam's sales.  ;D
[/quote]

I'll admit to disliking that jackass.  Tongue2
Oh Belle darlin' you do give yourself way to much credit. It takes more than the likes of you to run people off.

As for the network...it's my site....my network and I pick sites that have very specific criteria. Like I said PH will be removed.

I don't have someone telling me I can't do what I want to do with it. I have no investors...everything comes out of my pocket. It's free advertising for the core sites AS WELL as individual stores, auction stores and any one I feel can use the help. Have you stuck your neck out for anyone other than yourself lately? Monetarily or commitment wise??
Quote:my network and I pick sites that have very specific criteria.

What exactly are those criteria besides the site owners are friends of yours and active board posters? Looking at the sites, I'm assuming that GMV, traffic, and listings aren't criteria.  The decision to include Ray's former sites PH and AQ would also indicate that a site owner's business ethics aren't one of your criteria criteria when selecting sites.

An example United Best network site:
Biddernsellers (hides their WHOIS, no contact info on site, email address on privacy policy is support@yoursite.com)
listings: 4,586 listings
traffic: compete 4,320 monthly uniques/quantcast US reach 2,951 monthly uniques
pages indexed in Google: 4,790

Now compare BiddersnSellers numbers to some individual sellers web stores (OK, I'll pick one of mine and I'll pick The Crab Man's store (sorry Crab Man but Sneaky would kill me if I used hers as an example  Laughing7 ).  FYI, we both use free Zen Cart shopping carts).

traffic: crabman beats BnS on quantcast US uniques with 3,179, my Zen #3 beats BnS on compete (7,125) and quantcast 3,780
pages indexed in google: Zen #3 50,000+

My store is about 1 1/2 years old (and I've never done any paid advertising) and The Crab Man's is 1 year old.  If either of us had devoted the majority of our time during the past year to listing at some of the sites on your network instead of building our respective web stores we would both be much worse off. If we can build web stores that beat most of the alt sites out there so can other sellers if they put their mind to it (and if they stop following any Tom, Dick, or Harry who advertises his $210 phpProBid "eBay killer" site on PSU).

What exactly is the benefit to sellers of listing on the small sites in your network rather than listing at more established sites? It's definitely not sales, or exposure in Google.  Sellers would be better off spending their time setting up their own websites or listing at sites with more traffic and buyers (i.e. sales) like Ecrater, iOffer, Blujay, Etsy, etc, etc .
Quote:IMO Mo has to be the biggest lier I have ever met. Have at her she deserves it and a whole lot more!!!

I'd like to think that her actions have already done her in but since there are sellers who have blindly followed Alex Ewaey through all 50 of his site deletions/reopenings (and 20,000 temper tantrums, 10,000 manifestos from PSU... :twistedevilSmile, I'm sure there will be some who will ignore the facts and blindly follow Mo and Ray.
[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg69355#msg69355 date=1208824076]
traffic: crabman beats BnS on quantcast US uniques with 3,179, my Zen #3 beats BnS on compete (7,125) and quantcast 3,780
pages indexed in google: Zen #3 50,000+
[/quote]
Bolding Mine:

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

I tell ya, someone mentions it once and wham, I am labeled again. Go easy, I am allergic to shell fish believe it or not.

Quote from TCH:
Quote:Question to the one not related to Ed, if I am the Crab man does that make you the Flower man?
[Image: notme.gif]

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:Question to the one not related to Ed, if I am the Crab man does that make you the Flower man?

Happy001 Happy001

Most people skip the tulip and just call me a tool :blinkie:
Has anyone seen the reply to the PSU thread by Binarywebs?

He says that Mark is not being forced to move from his server... Mark said differently. Binary was "restructuring his business" according to Mark and he had to move the site off Ray's server. But, Ray is saying that's a lie, fed by "ludicrously touted" claims on other forums. Well, I guess Mark is a total ludicrous touter of misinformation on his own PH Forum. On top of that, Mo never corrected the statement below in the thread.
http://plunderhere.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63859&postcount=125

With a post at TCH this evening, even Mo thinks he is a moron, and says Ray told him to move:
http://thecrabbyhost.com/index.php?topic...95#msg4495
[quote author=xwpopper link=topic=9139.msg69361#msg69361 date=1208841313]
Has anyone seen the reply to the PSU thread by Binarywebs?

[/quote]

I saw.  All I can say is he really missed his calling as a fiction novelist.  Classic example of 'if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullsh!t'. 

JMO of course. [Image: notme.gif]