TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scammer??? That's a new one. I've known her for a couple of years...maybe longer....scammer.....nope...don't think so.
[quote author=UBC BD link=topic=9139.msg69254#msg69254 date=1208623336]
Scammer??? That's a new one. I've known her for a couple of years...maybe longer....scammer.....nope...don't think so.
[/quote]

Really? Well then, perhaps you can explain her actions|behavior. Oh, and your previous (stupid) statement, "Ray is a backer. Mo is Mo" isn't going to convince anyone.  :Smile

Edit to add:

From UBC's first post on this board, back in Oct 2006:
Quote:WP, Ewaey and any other lame site should be treated as lame...back in the old west...they would take them out and shoot them. Still works!!!  headbang

Sounds like you had the right idea back then, UBC.  Confusedtolensmiley:

UBC BD - How do you exactly know Mojavelyn?  Via Interent or LIVE IN PERSON...like wining & dining???

[/quote]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69256#msg69256 date=1208624415]
[/quote]

Really? Well then, perhaps you can explain her actions|behavior. Oh, and your previous (stupid) statement, "Ray is a backer. Mo is Mo" isn't going to convince anyone.  :Smile

[/quote]

I see when we can no longer have an intellectual conversation we resort to make snide remarks about individuals and their intelligence?!?!

I'll dumb it down for you so you can understand it better. Ray has the money. Mo doesn't. Is that dumbed down enough now???

Now can you figure out the rest??? Or does someone need to explain that 'stupid' remark as well??

As for the 'knowing Mo'...wining & dining? Sorry...she's just not my type. I prefer dumb, brawny men.  Tongue
Quote:I'll dumb it down for you so you can understand it better. Ray has the money. Mo doesn't. Is that dumbed down enough now???

No, isn't dumbed down enough, because it still explains nothing. The issue is not necessarily her financial involvement in the whole mess, but her involvement overall.

Have a nice evening.  Smile
Quote:scammer.....nope...don't think so.

The role she played in the scam played on PH's new owner qualifies her as a scammer regardless of whether it was Ray not her that received the money.

Quote:Ray has the money. Mo doesn't.

Mo's acting as his frontwoman so she's just as guilty as Ray.  Neither AQ Ray nor Mo the Forum Spammer (see below) are acting in the best interests of sellers.  Statements she posted on the PH boards after the takeover was announced about staying at PH, etc have also earned her the new title of Mo the Liar.

re "Mo the Forum Spammer- a few years ago we had to yank her ability to start topics in the Bid-a-lot forum here due to her spamming posts.
Yeah I know everyone here has never done anything questionable and are all perfect angels...totally honest, never tell little white lies to keep the peace, blah blah blah.

Now how boring would this lot be if that were true??? LMFFAO

You assume you know much more than you do. You read into it what you will. I see the effect, who is being held accountable and some of the sh1t stirrers sitting in the back waiting to pounce. It's all a game to some....working hard to discredit people, jumping on the band wagon as soon as it arrives....not really wanting to know the whole story. Hey..keep playing the game....eventually someone will play the same game with you. They will scrutinize everything you do. God forbid that you fart in public. They'll accuse you of dumping toxic waste, damaging the ozone layer, polluting the environment, etc. ( Simply outlandish isn't it? Kinda like the character assassination that some are trying to pull with Mo.)
UBC BD - How is it that YOU Know so Much About the inner workings of the relationship between Mo and Ray?

Please explain in detail.

You replied to my last question that YOU do NOT wine and dine with MO so how is it that you know so much supposed factual and true information???

[quote author=UBC BD link=topic=9139.msg69264#msg69264 date=1208663372]
Yeah I know everyone here has never done anything questionable and are all perfect angels...totally honest, never tell little white lies to keep the peace, blah blah blah.

Now how boring would this lot be if that were true??? LMFFAO

You assume you know much more than you do. You read into it what you will. I see the effect, who is being held accountable and some of the sh1t stirrers sitting in the back waiting to pounce. It's all a game to some....working hard to discredit people, jumping on the band wagon as soon as it arrives....not really wanting to know the whole story. Hey..keep playing the game....eventually someone will play the same game with you. They will scrutinize everything you do. God forbid that you fart in public. They'll accuse you of dumping toxic waste, damaging the ozone layer, polluting the environment, etc. ( Simply outlandish isn't it? Kinda like the character assassination that some are trying to pull with Mo.)
[/quote]
Now where did I say I knew the inner workings? Again...assuming things that aren't there.

As for whether I do or not...and here's the fun part because I get to play the game too...oh joy, I may know something and then again maybe not. Do I know more than the sh1t stirrers?? Oh most definitely! Even the Alex knows more than they do. Do I know every detail...uh...NO!

I know enough to know that what you think you know isn't worth knowing.

Maybe Mo will pop up and address the situation. I hope she does....she needs to. And it would be nice if Ray piped in....yeah Ray....I'm talking to you!! Don't let Mo take the blame for this going wrong by herself!!! Step up dude!!!

( I could probably tell you a load of stuff but that's not my style. I don't point fingers and accuse. I'm not happy with the PH fiasco but I can honestly say it doesn't bother me that much. I didn't join PH until Mo took over. I already had enough places to list on. So I won't miss it when it goes belly up. )

Now...did you REALLY think I was going to tell you anything??? Be honest...did you???  Headbang Headbang
Quote:Hey..keep playing the game....eventually someone will play the same game with you. They'll accuse you of dumping toxic waste, damaging the ozone layer, polluting the environment, etc.

It's been done to us many times in the past and always follows the same pattern:

We expose a scammer(s).  The scammer and their little friends attempt to retaliate by flooding the search engines with false information about us.  In the past scammers have flooded the search engines accusing me personally of every crime possible---everything from engaging in  human trafficking to being a member of the Russian Mafia to being a Chinese gang member. On more than one ocassion we've had scammers register other extensions of our domain names and fill the sites with false information in an attempt to discredit us.

In the end it doesn't work though and the scammers end up being 10X worse off than they were before their juvenile halfassed attempts to deflect attention from the truth.

Should I imply by your post, that your boinktard buddies (the subjects of this thread) plan to try the same thing in an attempt to deflect people's attention from the harm they've done to OAI sellers with their scams?