TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg69294#msg69294 date=1208709863]
Quote:The thing is, Mo is in this up to her neck, and had to know what was going on.

Lynette Jester is as guilty as AQ Ray.  Maybe more.  Mojavelyn, not Ray, is the one who's on the boards 24/7 recruiting and misleading sellers.

[/quote]

Very true. I am wondering if all of the truth will ever come out. And, I feel very badly for the PlunderHere sellers.........
I think it's safe to assume that neither Mo nor AQ Idiot are going to respond, but how about Mark? I'd like to hear his side of it.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69296#msg69296 date=1208711527]
I think it's safe to assume that neither Mo nor AQ Idiot are going to respond, but how about Mark? I'd like to hear his side of it.
[/quote]

You missed my edit to my last post. Mo did respond in her typical fashion.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69293#msg69293 date=1208708903]
Quote:-----OT OT OT---
Sneaky's tip on sock puppets
change your posting style if you're going to use them
---END OT---

Easy for you to say.......some of us just suck at using sock puppets.  Happy001
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

In reality I think cherry pits posting ID here at TT isn't a sock puppet ID since it was registered what about 2 years ago? The last thing we need is another sock (it's all cool Belle, I like the sock puppets at TCH).  Tool

Quote:I just read Truth's comments at TCH. Apparently, he is also giving Mo a pass. Correct me, Truth, if I misinterpreted what you said.  The thing is, Mo is in this up to her neck, and had to know what was going on. If not, she is just bloody stupid, and I wouldn't have taken her for stupid.
She must have agreed to put her name on the WHOIS info, etc.. She came here after she supposedly bought Plunderhere, claiming it as her own. That was the BIG lie no. 1. Did she know that AQ Ray was selling it? I have no idea, but I think that it is highly likely that she did.

Ok, great question!!! First of all don't expect me to dot all my T's and cross all my i's, if I did you would know it wasn't me shooting from the hip (I suck at speeling and I know it  La). Am I giving Mo a pass? NO!!!!! but I do not believe that Mo is getting a fair shake at the same time nor do I believe she is the most responsible for what we are talking about now.

Fact #1 Yes I am friends with Mo, she may not think that way now but I have been corresponding with her long enough online to judge for myself. That doesn't say that I will give her a pass on what has happened either but at the same time I do believe she has to respond in her own words to what is being said and then we can all pass judgement. Do I think we are being hard on Mo? Yes I do because I know more than what has been said and it is a reality that she was setup to take the fall. I will explain more on that later.

Fact #2 Raytardo bought PH from Suzanne back in 07' and Raytardo sold PH to Palgold. That deal was finalized within the last month (april 1st). Plunderhere's HBIC Mark made payments to Raytardo and was late in fact in making them so whatever BS Mark is talking about in regards to financial backing is just plain stupid. Keep in mind folks, you can put anyones name on a domain and claim it to be their's, I might put Mickey Mouse on one of mine later today to prove my point but a name on a whois doesn't prove a damn thing. Need another example? Mark's brother David was registered as the owner of PH.eu and .net until hours before he announced the so called financial backing when I forced it.

Fact #3 Mark is a classic Boinktard. Boy are we going to have fun with this guy once all the she did he did BS calms down. Have ya taken a look into his past yet everyone?  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 I think it was BBH that said it is just getting going well this guy will be like prime time TV when we get past all this.

Fact #4 Raytardo owns or owned alsoshop. Yes there is that slight chance that maybe the idiot gifted it to Mo but isn't that like going to a dollar store and buying a gift with a retail price of $9.95, giving it to a friend knowing that you just screwed them?

Ok enough with the facts, there are more but you can either find them on the net or read into everything that has been said already and decide for yourself. Am I giving Mo a pass? No again and I haven't talked to Mo online in days. Last time we did it wasn't a pretty event and if she wants to contact me there is an open invitation to do so. At the same time here are my thoughts on what has happened.

Did Mo know of the deal from the start? No but she found out about it shortly afterwards. I can't find the forum or the thread but I am told that Raytardo advertised PH to be forsale in 07' and that is where Mark found out and pursued the purchase. Mo would have found out in early 08' and she did hint at something to me but never a sale of PH, more like a purchase which I would assume looking back at it now was alsoshop. I don't believe Mo thought the sale was going to go through and if you look at her posts at PSU during the boycott she was spewing the mantra up until around March 19th which is around the time I am told that Mark made his second payment. So it must have sunk in then.

I do believe Mo is being used bigtime by Raytardo and can't speak of there relationship because I know nothing of it other than what I have said about ownership. I also believe that Raytardo and Mark played Mo together in regards to the transfer of ownership. Yes Mo had some sort of offer to stay on as admin but I know she doesn't like Mark one bit and would never take orders from him. I think Mark knows this as well and that is the reason why Mark is going along with Raytardo's game of Mo being the owner. Yes Mark has an association with peebay whether he will admit to it or not who cares.

I look at it this way. Right now Raytardo is the worlds biggest jackass. Mark will take over as the HBIC at plunderhere and fill Raytardo's shoes quite nicely (oh he is the perfect boinktard with no money). Mo is getting the blame for the doing's of Raytardo as well as her own poor business choices but a lot of it may have been forced upon her for the price of a crappy paycheck. Think about it people, 2.5% FVF of $10,000 monthly is $250 plus upgrades and advertising. I know PH never did $10,000 a month is sales but what kind of money was Mo actually making? Less than $1,000 a month IMO and she did bust her ass to squeeze out sales and additional sellers.

In the end as usual the alternative sellers suffer!!!! Until Mo comes forward and tells of what I and a few others are talking about she will be the patsy for Raytardo's doing's while Mark gets a free ride on Mo's back again due to Raytardo. I also see a few of alsoshop's sellers playing the game on PH in the forums. That is about as low as you can get and the only person it is helping right now is Raytardo, look at the sellers at alsoshop and then go look at the PH forums you will see what I mean. If Mo is pushing people to do that it is disgraceful to say the least!!!!

I don't know if that cleared up my thoughts or not but I have other things to get to. Later!!!

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:BREAKING NEWS THE TEDDY BEAR OWNS GOOGLE!
Quote:Quote from: mojavelyn
Flogging your trash site again Todd?
The teddy bear's signature links to a Google search for AlsoShop. happy001
http://www.powersellersun...m/about18306-0-asc-0.html

Happy001 

Um, he sucks at socks too.  Confusedtolensmiley:

Okay, Motard/Lynette appears to appreciate the use of given names, so I think I'll just use hers. Boinking b*tch!

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg69298#msg69298 date=1208713476]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69296#msg69296 date=1208711527]
[/quote]

You missed my edit to my last post. Mo did respond in her typical fashion.
[/quote]

BangHead  Smileyyellowbang
Quote:In reality I think cherry pits posting ID here at TT isn't a sock puppet ID since it was registered what about 2 years ago? The last thing we need is another sock (it's all cool Belle, I like the sock puppets at TCH). 

Actually, she joined in Oct 2006, and up until a day or so ago, she had 6 posts to her credit. Great contribution, oh yeah. And yes, I would call her a sock since she didn't use a known posting id, and she ran her big mouth thinking that her real id would remain unknown. Too bad for her.

You like the sock puppets at TCH? Well, cool. Does that have something to do with me?? Icon_scratch
Quote from PSU:
Quote:I am sure Mo would never be deceitful or hurt any of the members on Plunderhere. Mo was there when any member needed her! She was friggen super women! Plunderhere was her baby and I AM sure she would NEVER leave Plunderhere in the hands of someone who didn't have the same Business Ethics as Mo.

Exactly like I said, Raytardo's plan is working as planned.

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread.
I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread.
I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread

Sneaky, DON't! It's a losing battle--too many idiots over there!!!

[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=9139.msg69302#msg69302 date=1208715798]
Quote from PSU:
Quote:I am sure Mo would never be deceitful or hurt any of the members on Plunderhere. Mo was there when any member needed her! She was friggen super women! Plunderhere was her baby and I AM sure she would NEVER leave Plunderhere in the hands of someone who didn't have the same Business Ethics as Mo.

Exactly like I said, Raytardo's plan is working as planned.

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

Forget it, Truth. She just isn't that stupid. SHe IS a moron. But she knew. ANd if she didn't, she would be calling a lawyer, not running around posting more crap. :Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69300#msg69300 date=1208714989]
Quote:BREAKING NEWS THE TEDDY BEAR OWNS GOOGLE!
Quote:Quote from: mojavelyn
Flogging your trash site again Todd?
The teddy bear's signature links to a Google search for AlsoShop. happy001
http://www.powersellersun...m/about18306-0-asc-0.html

Happy001 

Um, he sucks at socks too.  Confusedtolensmiley:[/quote]

He might suck at socks but I've perfected the art of making people blame him for everything.
Confusedtolensmiley:   Happy001 Confusedtolensmiley:   Happy001 Confusedtolensmiley:   Happy001

(we've used a shared ID on every OAI site (including eBay) except TT and GBB)

frpm PSU Wrote:I am sure Mo would never be deceitful or hurt any of the members on Plunderhere.

Lying to members about her ownership of the site for almost a year qualifies as deceitful.
Undermining the site by urging sellers to move from PH to AlsoShop qualifies as hurting members of PH.

from PSU Wrote:I AM sure she would NEVER leave Plunderhere in the hands of someone who didn't have the same Business Ethics as Mo

That poster obviously missed the Boinktard Mark pages of this thread. Smile
Quote:(we've used a shared ID on every OAI site (including eBay) except TT and GBB)

YOU own Google!! Happy001

Edit to add:
I could usually tell which of you was posting (at least I think so  Tard  ) on the stores board, but you have apparently perfected it since then, lol. Big Grin