TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I would point out more negatives about the site, but my eyes can't stand the obscenely, obnoxiously bright color scheme any longer.

Mark paid $30 per hour for that custom phpProBid theme.  ;D  EBidNow and VectorBids used the same designer

http://www.seositedesigners.com/pricing.php

Quote:all the front page will attract is low dollar shoppers when they see that the highest sale was about 2 bucks.

The "like new" used underwear on the home page might attract a different kind of shopper :blinkie:

ph latest sales Wrote:...............0.20
3 LITTLE GIRLS BRIEFS /SZ 8 LIKE NEW 0.99
The new design gets an F because the redesign failed to address any of the site/script's usability problems.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg71990#msg71990 date=1219200772]

The "like new" used underwear on the home page might attract a different kind of shopper :blinkie:

[/quote]

People sell used underwear?  :blinkie:
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg72020#msg72020 date=1219339228]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg71990#msg71990 date=1219200772]

[/quote]

People sell used underwear?   :blinkie:
[/quote]

Visit NaughtyBids if you want to see used underwear... Puke  eBay banned the sale of used underwear but people used to try to sneak by the ban by putting unWORN in their listing titles. :Smile

After seeing the used underwear listing I think it's fair to say that the reason prices are so low on these sites is because a lot of the people are selling complete crap.

Quote:I would point out more negatives about the site, but my eyes can't stand the obscenely, obnoxiously bright color scheme any longer

The 3-d lenticular postcard photos they're using for categories on the home page are my favorite.

[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg71996#msg71996 date=1219234600]
The new design gets an F because the redesign failed to address any of the site/script's usability problems.
[/quote]

:ditto: 
Do the sellers who are part of Plunderhere's new "Star Team" pseudo customer service staff have access to the other 6,329 members' account and personal information?

edit:

http://www.plunderhere.com/network/blog/...ust-sales/ :blinkie:
Plunderhere admin Mark feels that the site will be the newest, fastest (HA!) and sexiest of all auction sites, and maybe one day the biggest.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-196151.html&sid=c793e266923cbdbda7cb7b0c11e4a1bf#196148

The only problem is, another boinktard boxed site already used the same template from the same designers:
ebidnow.info

Then, they also have a full time technical person (the real owner) to address all issues.  Big Grin
[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg72057#msg72057 date=1219482001]
Do the sellers who are part of Plunderhere's new "Star Team" pseudo customer service staff have access to the other 6,329 members' account and personal information?[/quote]

Isn't giving a select group of sellers access to other sellers' account info a requirement for running a phpProBid site? Confusedarcasm1:  Ewaey and HiBidder come to mind.

Quote:The 3-d lenticular postcard photos they're using for categories on the home page are my favorite.

ummm...ummm...those category photos...ummm...  Confusedtolensmiley:
I am trying not to cry or loose my mind  Tard I am, as I've said many times compuDAH.  But, I am building my own website-been at it for 3 weeks.  As I'm progressing-Plunder takes a Plunderplunge Sad1!!  I am ready to list to my new site, so I go over to Plunder, to see what's going on and how the sellers feel.  I had to re-register to get in and can't find Community.  Anything that used to be helpful is gone.  My email fills everyday with Plunder listed-not listed-on and on.  What's with the smaller then a postage stamp gallery pics??  How can I get my listings out of there in bulk?  I have no idea how to do that.  Otherwise, I have to take them down one by one.  Crybaby2. What were they thinking when they sold out to this guy Icon_scratch??  Somebody help me :o
[quote author=ironwood_etc link=topic=9139.msg72077#msg72077 date=1219539580]
How can I get my listings out of there in bulk?  I have no idea how to do that.  Otherwise, I have to take them down one by one.[/quote]

They have a bulklister that should be able to grab your listing information if that helps.  Then you can ask for their tech person to 'bulk end' all of your listings.