TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marktard Boinkup #7,634:  The forum reopened using a backup from May 11th, Happy001
Mark Wrote:Let the thinkers 'think' let the critics 'criticize' and let the doers' 'do'.

Plunderhere monthly revenues

Final value fees $150 (based on $6000 monthly GMV)
Preferred stores $370
Featured stores $172
-------------------------
PH/Mark's monthly gross income $692

The doer behind the counter at Mickey D's is doing more than Mark. Happy001

edit: $692. I'm so jealous Happy001

edit 2:

wp ray Wrote:Achievement on any level is a joy that no critic can or will ever know, as few critics know anything of hard work or sacrifice.

Mark and Ray, separated at birth? :twistedevil:
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=9139.msg70347#msg70347 date=1211894157]
If a site owner is too stupid to notice an obvious hack like a defaced page he's not going to know when hacks which aren't obvious occur like a hacker using a vulnerability to gain root access and steal member data, a hacker turning the server into a zombie on a botnet, etc.
[/quote]

I sure as hell wouldn't trust him with my info (not that it matters anymore in my case Tongue2 )! What a bloody irresponsible idiot!  Violent5

Quote:edit: $692. I'm so jealous Happy001

Happy001
[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg70343#msg70343 date=1211892075]
Mark said on PSU the site hadn't suffered any security breaches.

BULLSH.IT.

Plunderhere was hacked.

Click on the "member recipes" link at the bottom of the "30 days sales page" (http://www.plunderhere.com/newsletter/sold.php) and you'll be greeted with this message:

Quote: ...::: HacKed By_cRew :::...
WaRNinG'!
...:::cRew:::...
...:::cRew.StyLe@w.cn:::...
...:::http://www. tsthack. com:::...
...:::http://www .xcorpitx-hack. com:::...
[/quote]

Considering recent travels I'm inclined to wonder if it's a "hack" or a "tunnel".

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg70351#msg70351 date=1211914845]
Mark Wrote:Let the thinkers 'think' let the critics 'criticize' and let the doers' 'do'.

Plunderhere monthly revenues

Final value fees $150 (based on $6000 monthly GMV)
Preferred stores $370
Featured stores $172
-------------------------
PH/Mark's monthly gross income $692

The doer behind the counter at Mickey D's is doing more than Mark. Happy001

edit: $692. I'm so jealous Happy001

edit 2:

wp ray Wrote:Achievement on any level is a joy that no critic can or will ever know, as few critics know anything of hard work or sacrifice.

Mark and Ray, separated at birth? :twistedevil:
[/quote]

That quote is a hoot! Wait. I'm just being mean. Ray has blown off a few thousand seller since the inception of WagglePop. Now that's an acheivement!
Quote:Also, PH members are being forced to login and register on  unsecure pages because there isn't a working SSL certificate on the new server yet.

They're no longer being forced to login unsecurely.  As a matter of fact, they've been completely unable to login to PH.com at all for the past few hours because Mark is too incompetent to even perform a simple task like installing an SSL certificate.  PH users however seem to be more concerned about the missing two weeks of forum posts than they are about not being able to login to the auction site. :Smile

Someone might also want to tell the idiot that the Google ads he has on the secure login and registration pages on PH.eu are causing IE users to receive a warning message about unscure content. :Smile

Maybe this will help  ;D
They've temporarily given up on adding an SSL certificate.  Unsecure login has been restored. The hacked page is still there too.  Laughing7
[quote author=Kristijntje link=topic=9139.msg70380#msg70380 date=1211974014]
They've temporarily given up on adding an SSL certificate.  Unsecure login has been restored. The hacked page is still there too.  Laughing7
[/quote]

Hey Mark, nice job putting your users at risk.....NOT.  Violent5

If you ask nicely, someone here might just be willing to help you restore order. Personally, I think your users should demand it. IMMEDIATELY.  :Smile
Quote:If you ask nicely, someone here might just be willing to help you restore order.

Not a chance. You couldn't pay me to help this boinktard. The guy has proven that he is too stupid to know how to take adequate measures to protect his users' data (doing nothing after the site was hacked -unfrickenbelievable  :blinkieSmile and so I hope the problems will continue long enough that all of his users will finally get a clue and abandon ship.  His complete lack of knowledge of running a secure site has put all 4,740 members at risk and will continue to put them at risk for as long as he is running the site.
[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg70388#msg70388 date=1211986759]
Quote:If you ask nicely, someone here might just be willing to help you restore order.

Not a chance. You couldn't pay me to help this boinktard. The guy has proven that he is too stupid to know how to take adequate measures to protect his users' data (doing nothing after the site was hacked -unfrickenbelievable  :blinkieSmile and so I hope the problems will continue long enough that all of his users will finally get a clue and abandon ship.  His complete lack of knowledge of running a secure site has put all 4,740 members at risk and will continue to put them at risk for as long as he is running the site.
[/quote]

:ditto: